Windows 10: IP address cannot be configured no internet

Discus and support IP address cannot be configured no internet in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; This happened to my desktop computer a few months ago and didn't know what happened. My .Coworker suggested that maybe I needed a new I internet card... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TERRIB1960, Oct 9, 2018.

1. IP address cannot be configured no internet

This happened to my desktop computer a few months ago and didn't know what happened. My .Coworker suggested that maybe I needed a new I internet card for it since I wasn't able to access my wireless internet. Today on my laptop it came up and I had something come up and say that I needed to remove my Avast as it was causing conflict with my Chrome so I removed it. Then after it completed the same thing happened to my laptop. Couldn't connect to the Internet because I had no IP address configured. Every time I get on and try to do anything the computer freezes. HELP PLEASE!

:)

TERRIB1960, Oct 9, 2018

2. IP Address

Hi Will,

You might need your computer's IP address if you want to set up an Internet connection, allow other people to connect to your PC, or need to troubleshoot network problems. Kindly follow these steps to find the IP address of your computer:

• Select the Start button , start typing View network connections, and then select it in the list.
    • Select an active network connection, and then, in the toolbar, select
      View status of this connection
      . (You might need to select the chevron icon to find this command.)
    • Select Details. (Your PC's IP address appears in the
      Value
      column, next to IPv4 Address).
    Let us know whenever you need further assistance.

Nathaniel Mon, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Configure the network device to automatically obtain an IP address

Our router blocks internet access to a Windows Mobile 7.8 smart phone. The phone gets assigned new IP adresses, thus getting the router to believe it is trying to evade parental control. The router's manufacturer suggest configuring the network device
    to automatically obtain an IP address. How can I do this on this phone?

KrisStynen, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Mark_865 Win User

IP address cannot be configured no internet

doesn't have a valid IP configuration

Unable to get internet connection via LAN or WiFi. All other machines on the network connect fine.

Troubleshooter shows:

"Wi-Fi" doesn't have a valid IP configuration

"Ethernet" doesn't have a valid IP configuration

I've tried:

1. Troubleshooter (as above)

2. Reset router

3. Set IP addresses manually

4. Set IP addresses automatically

5. Uninstall and reinstall wireless and ethernet drivers.

• Reset the TCP/IP stack
    • Release the IP address
    • Renew the IP address
    • Flush and reset the DNS client resolver cache
    7. Turned off all Firewalls

8. Turned off Anti Virus

9. Done a Network Reset

Mark_865, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

IP address cannot be configured no internet

1. IP address cannot be configured no internet - Similar Threads - address cannot configured

2. Ethernet Cannot Configure IP Address after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet Cannot Configure IP Address after Windows 10 update: After January 23rd 2024 .NET Framework update KB5034582 Windows 10 update I downloaded and installed the update on January 30th My ethernet cable no longer works and troubleshooter says it cannot configure IP address. Ive tried a multitude of fixes present online from...
  3. Ethernet Cannot Configure IP Address after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet Cannot Configure IP Address after Windows 10 update: After January 23rd 2024 .NET Framework update KB5034582 Windows 10 update I downloaded and installed the update on January 30th My ethernet cable no longer works and troubleshooter says it cannot configure IP address. Ive tried a multitude of fixes present online from...
  4. Ethernet Cannot Configure IP Address after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Find my configuration for ip. Address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Find my configuration for ip. Address: Ethernet does not have a valid ip. address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-my-configuration-for-ip-address/a647d220-27bc-4cc6-9dd5-90053d8f2fff
  6. Find my configuration for ip. Address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Find my configuration for ip. Address: Ethernet does not have a valid ip. address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-my-configuration-for-ip-address/a647d220-27bc-4cc6-9dd5-90053d8f2fff
  7. IP address conflict manual configuration

IP address conflict manual configuration: Hi, We have about 100 players used for signage, with Windows 10 iot, where the IP V4 is configured manually on the computer. As we reboot the computers daily, and very often we get IP address conflict, and the machine is not accessible online anymore! If we restart the...
  8. IP Configuration address

IP Configuration address: How would I find the correct IP Configuration address for my Windows 10 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ip-configuration-address/87e0e87f-4f02-4b5e-acfd-941a041957ef
  9. manually configure my IP address

manually configure my IP address: I have the option to manually configure my IP address. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/manually-configure-my-ip-address/c289c3ce-d847-4f79-913f-666842b36383
  10. Unidentified Network, ip configuration is invalid, 169 IP address

Unidentified Network, ip configuration is invalid, 169 IP address: I cant connect to the internet i tried everything online nothing works help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/unidentified-network-ip-configuration-is-invalid/55cb42e1-df20-449c-8f48-7d18bd9dbb8e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no ip address configured

2. pc cant connect to network no ip configured

3. the ip address cant be configured

4. IP address cannot be configured