Windows 10: IP Address

Discus and support IP Address in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I find the IP address of my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ip-address/2bb05fc1-6350-45a4-bd4d-fdd5a278655e Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BillLaidlaw74#&, Oct 19, 2018.

1. IP Address

How do I find the IP address of my desktop?

:)

BillLaidlaw74#&, Oct 19, 2018
  2. Geethu B Win User

ip address problem

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with IP Address, I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due incorrect TCP\IP Address settings.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to reset TCP\IP and check if it helps.

How to reset TCP/IP by using the NetShell utility

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/299357

Note: Applies to Windows 10.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to try these steps to Flush DNS and request a new IP address from your ISP server. Check if it helps.

• Click on
      Start and type cmd on start search.

• Right-click on command prompt Run
      and selectas administrator.

• At the command prompt, type the following commands and hit
      Enter after each command.

ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /registerdns

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

exit

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Oct 19, 2018
  3. IP Address

Hi Will,

You might need your computer's IP address if you want to set up an Internet connection, allow other people to connect to your PC, or need to troubleshoot network problems. Kindly follow these steps to find the IP address of your computer:

• Select the Start button , start typing View network connections, and then select it in the list.
    • Select an active network connection, and then, in the toolbar, select
      View status of this connection
      . (You might need to select the chevron icon to find this command.)
    • Select Details. (Your PC's IP address appears in the
      Value
      column, next to IPv4 Address).
    Let us know whenever you need further assistance.

Nathaniel Mon, Oct 19, 2018
  4. bencrutz Win User

IP Address

Assigning Static IP Address Range in a Router

yep, pretty much all.

for point #2 if you are having difficulty binding static IP in the router, it is ok to set static IP in the camera instead - just make sure you take a note on which IP is which camera so that you wouldnt put the wrong IP in the port forwarding.

am not sure what you meant. you don't need ddns to access the camera locally (from inside your LAN) *Confused IP Address :confused:

bencrutz, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

IP Address

1. IP Address - Similar Threads - Address

2. My laptop has been locked because my IP address was used to access website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop has been locked because my IP address was used to access website: Hello,My laptop is locked because my IP address was used without my knowledge or consent to access identity theft. I was given Microsoft support number 1-888-586-6472 is this your support number?...
  3. My laptop has been locked because my IP address was used to access website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop has been locked because my IP address was used to access website: Hello,My laptop is locked because my IP address was used without my knowledge or consent to access identity theft. I was given Microsoft support number 1-888-586-6472 is this your support number?...
  4. ONE OF MY COMPUTERS JUST HAD A POP UP MESSAGE SAYING THAT MY IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ONE OF MY COMPUTERS JUST HAD A POP UP MESSAGE SAYING THAT MY IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN...: ONE OF MY COMPUTERS JUST HAD A POP UP MESSAGE SAYING THAT MY IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN COMPROMISED AND TO CALL MICROSOFT AT THIS NUMBER: 1-844-654-0177. IS THIS A LIGATIMATE MESSAGE FROM MICROSOFT?...
  5. ONE OF MY COMPUTERS JUST HAD A POP UP MESSAGE SAYING THAT MY IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN...

ONE OF MY COMPUTERS JUST HAD A POP UP MESSAGE SAYING THAT MY IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN...: ONE OF MY COMPUTERS JUST HAD A POP UP MESSAGE SAYING THAT MY IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN COMPROMISED AND TO CALL MICROSOFT AT THIS NUMBER: 1-844-654-0177. IS THIS A LIGATIMATE MESSAGE FROM MICROSOFT?...
  6. What is the significance of copying address and copying address as text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the significance of copying address and copying address as text: It should not get pasted twice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-significance-of-copying-address-and/850e1098-ae83-4b4a-9036-fee55f4b3ed1
  7. What is the significance of copying address and copying address as text

What is the significance of copying address and copying address as text: It should not get pasted twice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-significance-of-copying-address-and/850e1098-ae83-4b4a-9036-fee55f4b3ed1
  8. What is the significance of copying address and copying address as text

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. As soon as I focus on the address bar of Microsoft Edge and start typing, the CPU is 100%...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    As soon as I focus on the address bar of Microsoft Edge and start typing, the CPU is 100%...: It is very strangeAs soon as I focus on the address bar of Microsoft Edge and start typing, the CPU is 100% busy for 10-20 seconds !!!This problem is very annoyingI searched a lot on Google, but I did not see such a post for the Microsoft Edge browser I saw for Opera and...
  10. As soon as I focus on the address bar of Microsoft Edge and start typing, the CPU is 100%...

As soon as I focus on the address bar of Microsoft Edge and start typing, the CPU is 100%...: It is very strangeAs soon as I focus on the address bar of Microsoft Edge and start typing, the CPU is 100% busy for 10-20 seconds !!!This problem is very annoyingI searched a lot on Google, but I did not see such a post for the Microsoft Edge browser I saw for Opera and...