Windows 10: IP addresses foreign.

Discus and support IP addresses foreign. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How to remove foreign IP addresses plus block them from getting back in.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JerryWowk, Apr 17, 2019.

1. JerryWowk Win User

IP addresses foreign.

How to remove foreign IP addresses plus block them from getting back in.

:)

JerryWowk, Apr 17, 2019

2. Foreign ip address removal & blocking

I have a list of foreign IP addresses on the command prompt .These seem to have Trojan viruses in them. Is there a program to delete & block these IP addresses & any thing else that might be with them ? Thanks Don

DonaldChadman, Apr 17, 2019
  3. Foreign IP addresses

I keep getting calls about how I have foreign IP addresses on my computer.

They tell me how to look and I do see them.........

But when they want to get on my computer that is a Big NO.

How would I get rid of the foreign IP addresses myself???

Thanks for any help

Deb

debdoug53Benson, Apr 17, 2019
  4. IP addresses foreign.

Foreign IP addresses

Telling you that you have a foreign IP address is equivalent to them telling you that you have an unusual shoe size. It's a non-sensical statement designed to get you worried. You do not need to do anything other than hang up on them. See DaveM's reply for
    further details.

Frederik Long, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

IP addresses foreign.

1. IP addresses foreign. - Similar Threads - addresses foreign

2. Single values in the foreign address section when running the 'netstat' command?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Single values in the foreign address section when running the 'netstat' command?: When running the netstat command I noticed that I am establishing connections with foreign addresses that have single values to them, what are they?...
  3. Single values in the foreign address section when running the 'netstat' command?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Single values in the foreign address section when running the 'netstat' command?: When running the netstat command I noticed that I am establishing connections with foreign addresses that have single values to them, what are they?...
  4. Single values in the foreign address section when running the 'netstat' command?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Strange foreign address.

Strange foreign address.: While running the 'netstat' command I noticed a foreign address labelled '103-10-125-148:27020', am I being spied on? If so; what do I do to remove this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-foreign-address/54fb2695-ef53-4262-9418-3f2ac3529f88
  6. Strange foreign address.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange foreign address.: While running the 'netstat' command I noticed a foreign address labelled '103-10-125-148:27020', am I being spied on? If so; what do I do to remove this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-foreign-address/54fb2695-ef53-4262-9418-3f2ac3529f88
  7. Strange foreign address.

8. I want to remove foreign ip address.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to remove foreign ip address.: My computer just got hack by an Indian group of people. I know cuz my paypal account money just got sent to indian account. I have set up my Window, run a Malwarebytes scan and nothing come up. Then I run netstat in cmd and there is this foreign address 20.198.119.143 that...
  9. I want to remove foreign ip address.

I want to remove foreign ip address.: My computer just got hack by an Indian group of people. I know cuz my paypal account money just got sent to indian account. I have set up my Window, run a Malwarebytes scan and nothing come up. Then I run netstat in cmd and there is this foreign address 20.198.119.143 that...
  10. Recently try netstat command and found so many foreign IP address and track that PID with pc.

Recently try netstat command and found so many foreign IP address and track that PID with pc.: I have done so many scans with windows defender and safety scanner... well they found many infected files but the PID which is I found on CMD with the help of netstat command is still running on my pc they installed kind of files in running program and its now inside the...