Windows 10: ip addresss

Discus and support ip addresss in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Why would last several ip address show up on my windows 10 that is my iphone ip address... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by phillipcolvard, Mar 25, 2020.

1. ip addresss

Why would last several ip address show up on my windows 10 that is my iphone ip address

:)

phillipcolvard, Mar 25, 2020

2. W10 - losing ip connection to ISP, drops DHCP and defaults to APIPA IP address

Hi,

With regard to your query, we suggest that you try resetting the TCP/IP by using the steps below:

• Press Windows + X keys.
    • Click on Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the command below:

netsh int ip reset
    • Hit Enter to execute the command.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Finding IP address

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to find printer’s IP address:

1. Type Devices and Printers in the Windows search bar.
    2. Select on the printer and click on
      Manage.
    3. Click on the Ports tab.
      You will be able to find printer’s IP address under the ‘Ports’ tab.

Few printers also have a “Test print” option on the printer. When you print a test page from network printer, the page shows the IP address along with other details.

Note: If it is set on DHCP mode the IP address will constantly change.
    The IP address is assigned automatically by your router using a protocol called DHCP.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Geethu B Win User

ip addresss

ip address problem

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with IP Address, I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due incorrect TCP\IP Address settings.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to reset TCP\IP and check if it helps.

How to reset TCP/IP by using the NetShell utility

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/299357

Note: Applies to Windows 10.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to try these steps to Flush DNS and request a new IP address from your ISP server. Check if it helps.

• Click on
      Start and type cmd on start search.

• Right-click on command prompt Run
      and selectas administrator.

• At the command prompt, type the following commands and hit
      Enter after each command.

ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /registerdns

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

exit

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

ip addresss

1. ip addresss - Similar Threads - addresss

2. why my gmail addresss shows "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" and I cant see...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my gmail addresss shows "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" and I cant see...: Are few days I can't see any email and my email address shows *** Email address is removed for privacy *** ~* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-gmail-addresss-shows-email-address-is/07e69f03-7b08-4a86-a9aa-4a5aa9c2de53
  3. why my gmail addresss shows "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" and I cant see...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why my gmail addresss shows "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" and I cant see...: Are few days I can't see any email and my email address shows *** Email address is removed for privacy *** ~* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-gmail-addresss-shows-email-address-is/07e69f03-7b08-4a86-a9aa-4a5aa9c2de53
  4. how do i contact help for hi-jacked addresss

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i contact help for hi-jacked addresss: help with hi-jacked account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-contact-help-for-hi-jacked-addresss/93588cec-9b6f-419e-83de-18d9b7017ad8