Windows 10: ip camera

Discus and support ip camera in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how can i find my ip camera plugged into my router https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ip-camera/c4719c0b-5ff7-43ef-9af0-eeffcfbc1d8c Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bazzaYX, May 24, 2020.

1. bazzaYX Win User

ip camera

how can i find my ip camera plugged into my router

:)

bazzaYX, May 24, 2020
  2. Caring1 Win User

IP cameras as Spambots

Pretty much all IP cameras are password protected now, since this type of thing came out years ago, and lists of open cams circulated the net.

Caring1, May 24, 2020
  3. brainiii Win User
    IP camera issue with wireless Access Point

well I connected the second router as you said, indeed it stayed on the same subnet, but wouldn't give ip address to the camera, not in router or in AP mode.
    However, I managed to solve the problem even with 2 subnets.
    On the primary router, I port forwaded port 80 to the ip address of the secondary router.
    On the secondary router, I port forwaded port 80 to the ip address of the ip camera.

Now I can access the ip camera from the mobile app AND from any pc/browser externally.

solved, thanks for the suggestions

brainiii, May 24, 2020
  4. ip camera

Help: Port Forwarding to view IP Camera (before I go insane!)

For cloud you should not need any port forwarding.
    I tried this from different manufacturer and it worked but not great.
    If you have static public IP adress, i would suggest using it instead of the cloud
    Can you ping the camera when on wifi?
    If not use advanced IP scanner to find camera IP when on wifi.

Potatoking, May 24, 2020
Thema:

ip camera

1. ip camera - Similar Threads - camera

2. how do I turn on my camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I turn on my camera: how do I turn on my camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-on-my-camera/862ac593-c06d-4ded-8a52-1c9915010837
  3. how do I turn on my camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I turn on my camera: how do I turn on my camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-on-my-camera/862ac593-c06d-4ded-8a52-1c9915010837
  4. Camera is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera is missing: In my Surface Book laptop my build-in camera is not working anymore. I don't see it in the Device Manager. The drivers are UpToDate. All the camera settings are on. Rebooted the computer many times. Nothing works. Any help would be greatly appreciated.-- Dilip Kumar...
  5. Camera is missing

Camera is missing: In my Surface Book laptop my build-in camera is not working anymore. I don't see it in the Device Manager. The drivers are UpToDate. All the camera settings are on. Rebooted the computer many times. Nothing works. Any help would be greatly appreciated.-- Dilip Kumar...
  6. Why does my computer crash when I turn on the camera with audio?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does my computer crash when I turn on the camera with audio?: Why does my computer crush when I turn on the camera with audio?Changed to a question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-crash-when-i-turn-on-the/1bf471e8-4022-4653-9d7f-4ce0532d0fc1
  7. My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates...: My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates in drives, there are none. I also switched on and off the shutter. still the same issue...
  8. My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates...

My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates...: My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates in drives, there are none. I also switched on and off the shutter. still the same issue...
  9. My camera in HP Envy x360 is stuck. It has a light grey background. I checked for updates...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Why does my computer crush when I turn on the camera with audio?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does my computer crush when I turn on the camera with audio?: Why does my computer crush when I turn on the camera with audio? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-crush-when-i-turn-on-the/1bf471e8-4022-4653-9d7f-4ce0532d0fc1