Windows 10: IP compromised by several countries...

Discus and support IP compromised by several countries... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have received several phone calls on landline, the caller ID was my own phone number. Was curious so I answered it. The robo voice said it was... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GladysHicks, Apr 27, 2019.

1. IP compromised by several countries...

I have received several phone calls on landline, the caller ID was my own phone number. Was curious so I answered it. The robo voice said it was microsoft, that my windows license key was going to be deactivated because my IP address had been compromised from several different countries and they needed to set up a new IP address for me. I was advised to press "1" and was transferred to a person however each time I'd get a dial tone.

:)

GladysHicks, Apr 27, 2019

2. Phone call about compromises IP address from several countries

Just received a phone call from microsoft stating that my IP address has been compromised multiple times for multiple countries.

EricNielson1, Apr 27, 2019
  3. ip address compromised

Hi Richard,

sure it is a scam. IP address cannot be compromised (as your street address cannot) only device may be compromised.

Igor Leyko, Apr 27, 2019
  4. IP compromised by several countries...

IP address compromised per Microsoft call.

I have received 2 telephone calls telling me my IP address has been compromised by several countries and will be shut down within 24/48 hours. They said press 1 to speak to a tech who would change my IP address. Is this a legitimate Microsoft telephone
    call?

RoseWright1, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

IP compromised by several countries...

1. IP compromised by several countries... - Similar Threads - compromised several countries

2. Phone calls about IP address compromised.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Phone calls about IP address compromised.: Should I be concerned if I keep getting phone calls from Microsoft telling me my IP address has been compromised by foreigners and to press 1 for help? I hang up but the calls are coming from my landline to my cell....
  3. IP address compromised per Microsoft call.

IP address compromised per Microsoft call.: I have received 3 telephone calls telling me my IP address has been compromised by several countries and will be shut down within 24/48 hours. They said press 1 to speak to a tech who would change my IP address....
  4. ip address compromised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ip address compromised: I have been getting several calls today on my home phone that my IP address has been compromised. My phone displays my home phone number like I'm calling myself. Is this a scam?...
  5. Email Compromised

Email Compromised: My email was compromised and i'm trying to setup my computer with the updated email but your setting keep making me wait 28 days. Why do I have to wait that long to change my email?...
  6. IP address compromised per Microsoft call.

IP address compromised per Microsoft call.: I have received 2 telephone calls telling me my IP address has been compromised by several countries and will be shut down within 24/48 hours. They said press 1 to speak to a tech who would change my IP address. Is this a legitimate Microsoft telephone call?...
  7. Phone call about compromises IP address from several countries

Phone call about compromises IP address from several countries: Just received a phone call from microsoft stating that my IP address has been compromised multiple times for multiple countries. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-call-about-compromises-ip-address-from/36935bf0-bb3c-47cb-b224-e73fdbf4b259"
  8. microsoft account compromised

microsoft account compromised: today I got email that my account may have been compromised then I saw my recent activity at 3.10am there was an attempt to sign in from usa and chile country on the right side it was written sign in failed it means anyone can compromise my account right? where do they got my...
  9. Account Compromised

Account Compromised: So late June, a lot of my accounts were compromised. Apple, Steam, and Microsoft. I managed to cancel the preorders here before I got charged but I'm extremely aggravated that Microsoft doesn't have an "Email Us" option for contacting support. I want them to ban all activity...
  10. compromised and lost control

compromised and lost control: Hey gang, sorry if this is in the wrong place. A few days ago, I was victim to something. I think someone remotely gained access to my pc, and perhaps made my pc a network one. It started with what I believe was a fake update, and a windows defender scan, that may have been...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. calls about ip address compromised

2. call from microsoft about ip address