Windows 10: IP compromised by several countries...

Discus and support IP compromised by several countries... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have received several phone calls on landline, the caller ID was my own phone number. Was curious so I answered it. The robo voice said it was... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GladysHicks, Apr 27, 2019.

1. IP compromised by several countries...

I have received several phone calls on landline, the caller ID was my own phone number. Was curious so I answered it. The robo voice said it was microsoft, that my windows license key was going to be deactivated because my IP address had been compromised from several different countries and they needed to set up a new IP address for me. I was advised to press "1" and was transferred to a person however each time I'd get a dial tone.

:)

GladysHicks, Apr 27, 2019

2. Phone call about compromises IP address from several countries

Just received a phone call from microsoft stating that my IP address has been compromised multiple times for multiple countries.

EricNielson1, Apr 27, 2019
  3. ip address compromised

Hi Richard,

sure it is a scam. IP address cannot be compromised (as your street address cannot) only device may be compromised.

Igor Leyko, Apr 27, 2019
  4. IP compromised by several countries...

IP address compromised per Microsoft call.

I have received 2 telephone calls telling me my IP address has been compromised by several countries and will be shut down within 24/48 hours. They said press 1 to speak to a tech who would change my IP address. Is this a legitimate Microsoft telephone
    call?

RoseWright1, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

IP compromised by several countries...

1. IP compromised by several countries... - Similar Threads - compromised several countries

2. Microsoft Ip address in different country

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Ip address in different country: Hi,When i go to command prompt and put netstat -ano to see established Foreign IP addresses, I noticed apart from Microsoft Canada and US ip addresses, there was Microsoft India’s Ip address 104.211.96.15 and Microsoft Korea’s IP address 20.190.4.251it is very concerning...
  3. IP address location wrong country

in Windows 10 Customization
    IP address location wrong country: My browser shows that I'm in Canada and reroutes all my sites through Canada even though I'm in Michigan. My settings in Chrome show I'm in the US. Despite that, all my sites, such as AOL and Amazon, locate me in Canada. It also registers I'm in Canada on other browsers,...
  4. IP address compromised?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    IP address compromised?: Repeated calls telling me that my IP address has been compromised and I need to call the number given. I believe this to be a scam. is it, or is it valid? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ip-address-compromised/0fbe17d2-8ff9-400e-8f4a-7bbb180ca8ef"
  5. Compromised ip

Compromised ip: Got automated call from. Microsoft but my phone number, saying my ip was compromised. I omly use my phone for internet. What do i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/compromised-ip/93cf0cfb-e686-46f7-bc20-29107888d56f
  6. Phone calls about IP address compromised.

Phone calls about IP address compromised.: Should I be concerned if I keep getting phone calls from Microsoft telling me my IP address has been compromised by foreigners and to press 1 for help? I hang up but the calls are coming from my landline to my cell....
  7. IP address compromised per Microsoft call.

IP address compromised per Microsoft call.: I have received 3 telephone calls telling me my IP address has been compromised by several countries and will be shut down within 24/48 hours. They said press 1 to speak to a tech who would change my IP address....
  8. ip address compromised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ip address compromised: I have been getting several calls today on my home phone that my IP address has been compromised. My phone displays my home phone number like I'm calling myself. Is this a scam?...
  9. IP address compromised per Microsoft call.

IP address compromised per Microsoft call.: I have received 2 telephone calls telling me my IP address has been compromised by several countries and will be shut down within 24/48 hours. They said press 1 to speak to a tech who would change my IP address. Is this a legitimate Microsoft telephone call?...
  10. Phone call about compromises IP address from several countries

Phone call about compromises IP address from several countries: Just received a phone call from microsoft stating that my IP address has been compromised multiple times for multiple countries. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-call-about-compromises-ip-address-from/36935bf0-bb3c-47cb-b224-e73fdbf4b259"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your ip address may have been compromised by several countries

2. calls about ip address compromised

3. call from microsoft about ip address