Windows 10: IP Compromising scam cisco firewall security How Do I Get Rid of these jerks

Discus and support IP Compromising scam cisco firewall security How Do I Get Rid of these jerks in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I got hit with the "IP address comprimising issue" scam yesterday. The scammer claimed they worked for Microsoft. I got the same scam this morning.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by FrankPatton, Feb 2, 2021.

1. IP Compromising scam cisco firewall security How Do I Get Rid of these jerks

I got hit with the "IP address comprimising issue" scam yesterday. The scammer claimed they worked for Microsoft.

I got the same scam this morning.

Does Microsoft care if someone uses their product ID's?

How do I get rid of these folks?

They tried to sell me cisco firewall security one time cost of $499 or $599.

IP Compromising scam cisco firewall security How Do I Get Rid of these jerks 82a4f799-59c0-4a6a-a121-cac4998f7c6f?upload=true.jpg

:)

FrankPatton, Feb 2, 2021

2. ip address compromised

Hi Richard,

sure it is a scam. IP address cannot be compromised (as your street address cannot) only device may be compromised.

Igor Leyko, Feb 2, 2021
  3. IP address compromised

See:

PS: Can you access
    https://msn.com
    using Edge or Internet Explorer (i.e., not Firefox, Chrome or any other alternate browser)?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Feb 2, 2021
  4. JimAgnew1 Win User

IP Compromising scam cisco firewall security How Do I Get Rid of these jerks

IP address compromised?

Repeated calls telling me that my IP address has been compromised and I need to call the number given. I believe this to be a scam. is it, or is it valid?

JimAgnew1, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

IP Compromising scam cisco firewall security How Do I Get Rid of these jerks

1. IP Compromising scam cisco firewall security How Do I Get Rid of these jerks - Similar Threads - Compromising scam cisco

2. how do I get rid of Firewalls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I get rid of Firewalls: how do I get rid of Firewalls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-firewalls/05421c77-d743-445f-b74e-e1df61ca13b5
  3. how do I get rid of Firewalls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I get rid of Firewalls: how do I get rid of Firewalls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-firewalls/05421c77-d743-445f-b74e-e1df61ca13b5
  4. IP security/firewall service fees

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    IP security/firewall service fees: I am getting several calls a week stating that my Microsoft Security contract is expiring and they are calling to renew for $1500. a year. Every time I hang up...the call comes from either Missouri, Texas, or Ohio. The phone connection is very scratchy and muted with a voice...
  5. Firewall compromised

Firewall compromised: I have an AVG anti virus software that I needed to reload after resetting windows. I had to call Avg cust srvc to assist. The customer service agent told me that my firewall was compromised, and said I needed to install a complete new firewall. Then he tells me AVG has...
  6. NETWORK FIREWALL SECURITY scam?

NETWORK FIREWALL SECURITY scam?: I received this today in my email. There is no company name on this. I have not ordered this. What should I do? Dear customer, Thank you, for your order. This is your receipt make sure to save a copy for your records. Your order has been downloaded through online...
  7. Window Firewall Security Scam?

Window Firewall Security Scam?: I am receiving calls from someone who states my firewall security is running out and wants me to update the windows security program. If I want to cancel they will refund $200 to any account I give them. My issue is I am not aware of any firewall protection from Microsoft...
  8. IP address compromised?

IP address compromised?: Repeated calls telling me that my IP address has been compromised and I need to call the number given. I believe this to be a scam. is it, or is it valid? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ip-address-compromised/0fbe17d2-8ff9-400e-8f4a-7bbb180ca8ef"
  9. Compromised ip

Compromised ip: Got automated call from. Microsoft but my phone number, saying my ip was compromised. I omly use my phone for internet. What do i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/compromised-ip/93cf0cfb-e686-46f7-bc20-29107888d56f
  10. ip address compromised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ip address compromised: I have been getting several calls today on my home phone that my IP address has been compromised. My phone displays my home phone number like I'm calling myself. Is this a scam?...