Windows 10: IP configuration

Discus and support IP configuration in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have an invalid ethernet IP configuration How can I fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KathyMiller5, May 24, 2019.

1. IP configuration

I have an invalid ethernet IP configuration How can I fix it?

:)

KathyMiller5, May 24, 2019
  2. Mala_S Win User

IP address cannot be configured no internet

Hello TERRIB1960,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you getting any error code while trying to connect to internet?

I would like to suggest you few simple steps on how to configure IP address on your PC, kindly follow the same.

Method 1: Open command prompt (right click on cmd, run as administrator) and run the below commands. These commands will fix the lack of dynamic IP address (DHCP).

• ipconfig /release
    • ipconfig /renew

Method 2: Go through the article which talks about fixing the network connection issues in Windows
    Support article.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Mala.S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, May 24, 2019
  3. No valid ip configuration

Hi,

Let us try the methods below and observe:

First Method: Reset both TCP/IP stack and winsock.

Sometimes winsock or the TCP/IP stack gets corrupted. To reset TCP/IP stack and winsock, please follow these steps:

• Open Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Type the following commands one at a a time and hit Enter after each command:
    netsh winsock reset catalog

netsh int ip reset reset.log hit

Second Method: Release and renew IP address.

To release and renew IP address, please follow these steps:

• Open Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Type ipconfig /release and hit Enter
    • Type ipconfig /renew and hit Enter
    • Type Exit and hit Enter
    Let us know how it goes.

Antoneth Ber, May 24, 2019
  4. IP configuration

Repeated "wifi doesn't have a valid ip configuration" error message daily

Ethernet doesn’t have a valid IP Configuration is often appear on Windows 10/8.1/7 based operating system. The average Windows user encountered the problem when wanting to connect to a Wi-Fi or Local Area Network (LAN) via Ethernet. Here
    is an example of an error message that often appears when connecting to the network:

• Ethernet doesn’t have a valid IP configuration.
    • Local area connection doesn’t have a valid IP configuration.
    • Wi-Fi doesn’t have a valid IP configuration.
    • Wireless network connection doesn’t have a valid IP configuration.
    try steps here: Fix Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP Configuration | Get Help in Windows 10

dedyprasetiyo724, May 24, 2019
Thema:

IP configuration

1. IP configuration - Similar Threads - configuration

2. How do I fix "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration: How do I fix "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration? I already try to restart my computer and moderm. Then is still no work. So i have use the cmd. My network back. But i cant browse any other apps that using internet. Someone can help me?...
  3. How do I fix "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration: How do I fix "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration? I already try to restart my computer and moderm. Then is still no work. So i have use the cmd. My network back. But i cant browse any other apps that using internet. Someone can help me?...
  4. How do I fix "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. CaC Enabling on AVD and Configuration of DISA certs for users.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CaC Enabling on AVD and Configuration of DISA certs for users.: Hello community, have AVD with three hosts WIN 10 for 9 folks. Pretty, pretty small. Only issue I am finding is that one of my KPIs is for the users to be able to use their common access cards on the hosts. No federation needed just need to be able to use the hosts as a...
  6. CaC Enabling on AVD and Configuration of DISA certs for users.

CaC Enabling on AVD and Configuration of DISA certs for users.: Hello community, have AVD with three hosts WIN 10 for 9 folks. Pretty, pretty small. Only issue I am finding is that one of my KPIs is for the users to be able to use their common access cards on the hosts. No federation needed just need to be able to use the hosts as a...
  7. CaC Enabling on AVD and Configuration of DISA certs for users.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. After update I'm receiving the configuration screen but as a white screen without any...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After update I'm receiving the configuration screen but as a white screen without any...: When the windows was updated and I reopened the laptop a white window ,that I'm assuming is the configuration window where you need to setup certain things related to user and habits, is displayed and can't continue because There is nothing to select.I only have the...
  9. After update I'm receiving the configuration screen but as a white screen without any...

After update I'm receiving the configuration screen but as a white screen without any...: When the windows was updated and I reopened the laptop a white window ,that I'm assuming is the configuration window where you need to setup certain things related to user and habits, is displayed and can't continue because There is nothing to select.I only have the...
  10. After update I'm receiving the configuration screen but as a white screen without any...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device. (code 56)