Windows 10: IP Logger

Discus and support IP Logger in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; IP logger is an IP logger that seems safe however it says supported by Microsoft Azure is it safe and supported?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DrewPalser, Jul 23, 2020.

1. IP Logger

IP logger is an IP logger that seems safe however it says supported by Microsoft Azure is it safe and

supported?

:)

DrewPalser, Jul 23, 2020
  2. TIGR Win User

[WTB][US]   Temp Logger

This is a long shot at TPU, but I'm looking for a deal on a UEI Apollo IV DT304 temperature logger. Best price I have found so far is $180 locally, so if you can beat it or know of a cheaper place, please let me know!

Would be willing to entertain offers/suggestions on other temp loggers with quad inputs and good accuracy at or below this price range.

Thanks TPU.

3. W10 - losing ip connection to ISP, drops DHCP and defaults to APIPA IP address

Hi,

With regard to your query, we suggest that you try resetting the TCP/IP by using the steps below:

• Press Windows + X keys.
    • Click on Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the command below:

netsh int ip reset
    • Hit Enter to execute the command.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Jul 30, 2020
  4. IP Logger

Finding IP address

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to find printer’s IP address:

1. Type Devices and Printers in the Windows search bar.
    2. Select on the printer and click on
      Manage.
    3. Click on the Ports tab.
      You will be able to find printer’s IP address under the ‘Ports’ tab.

Few printers also have a “Test print” option on the printer. When you print a test page from network printer, the page shows the IP address along with other details.

Note: If it is set on DHCP mode the IP address will constantly change.
    The IP address is assigned automatically by your router using a protocol called DHCP.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

IP Logger

1. IP Logger - Similar Threads - Logger

2. A lot of Event ID 19, WHEA-Logger. Translation Lookaside Buffer Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A lot of Event ID 19, WHEA-Logger. Translation Lookaside Buffer Error: Get this error a lot, event viewer logs get spammed with this for a while then its fine for a while then it happens again.Its always Processor APIC ID: 20 OR 21Plzz help DETAILED VIEW:-System-Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger[...
  3. A lot of Event ID 19, WHEA-Logger. Translation Lookaside Buffer Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A lot of Event ID 19, WHEA-Logger. Translation Lookaside Buffer Error: Get this error a lot, event viewer logs get spammed with this for a while then its fine for a while then it happens again.Its always Processor APIC ID: 20 OR 21Plzz help DETAILED VIEW:-System-Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger[...
  4. A lot of Event ID 19, WHEA-Logger. Translation Lookaside Buffer Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. WHEA Logger Event ID 1 - I need help understanding this .dmp file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA Logger Event ID 1 - I need help understanding this .dmp file: After my PC blackscreened, I found a WHEA Logger event in my Event Viewer and analyzed the .dmp file from there using WinDbg. The file mentions GenuineIntel and I just need help verifying what the actual cause of the crash could be:WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124A fatal hardware...
  6. WHEA Logger Event ID 1 - I need help understanding this .dmp file

WHEA Logger Event ID 1 - I need help understanding this .dmp file: After my PC blackscreened, I found a WHEA Logger event in my Event Viewer and analyzed the .dmp file from there using WinDbg. The file mentions GenuineIntel and I just need help verifying what the actual cause of the crash could be:WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124A fatal hardware...
  7. WHEA Logger Event ID 1 - I need help understanding this .dmp file

8. WHEA-Logger Event ID 46

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA-Logger Event ID 46: Hello All!My computer has been restarting lately while playing games. Using Event ID, I have notice this error.A fatal hardware error has occurred.Component: MemoryError Source: Machine Check ExceptionThe details view of this entry contains further information.I was wondering...
  9. WHEA-Logger Event ID 46

WHEA-Logger Event ID 46: Hello All!My computer has been restarting lately while playing games. Using Event ID, I have notice this error.A fatal hardware error has occurred.Component: MemoryError Source: Machine Check ExceptionThe details view of this entry contains further information.I was wondering...
  10. Event Viewer Flood WHEA-Logger ID 47 "Corrected Machine Check"

Event Viewer Flood WHEA-Logger ID 47 "Corrected Machine Check": I've been getting spams of the WHEA-Logger Id 47. A lot of changes have been made like:- Windows Updates- Windows Version changes- Device installation Drivers or New DevicesIts been 3 Months since the Issue started and I tried numerous attempts on finding the issue but I...