Windows 10: IP Mapper Not working

Discus and support IP Mapper Not working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I purchased IP Mapper last night and I keep getting an error message. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times and still get the error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by toaster25, Jan 9, 2021.

1. toaster25 Win User

IP Mapper Not working

I purchased IP Mapper last night and I keep getting an error message. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times and still get the error message. IP Mapper Not working 740bbdfe-67ca-4fbc-8119-9f4c873b3d49?upload=true.png

:)

toaster25, Jan 9, 2021

2. W10 - losing ip connection to ISP, drops DHCP and defaults to APIPA IP address

Hi,

With regard to your query, we suggest that you try resetting the TCP/IP by using the steps below:

• Press Windows + X keys.
    • Click on Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the command below:

netsh int ip reset
    • Hit Enter to execute the command.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Jan 9, 2021
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 9, 2021
  4. IP Mapper Not working

Finding IP address

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to find printer’s IP address:

1. Type Devices and Printers in the Windows search bar.
    2. Select on the printer and click on
      Manage.
    3. Click on the Ports tab.
      You will be able to find printer’s IP address under the ‘Ports’ tab.

Few printers also have a “Test print” option on the printer. When you print a test page from network printer, the page shows the IP address along with other details.

Note: If it is set on DHCP mode the IP address will constantly change.
    The IP address is assigned automatically by your router using a protocol called DHCP.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

IP Mapper Not working

1. IP Mapper Not working - Similar Threads - Mapper working

2. RPC Endpoint Mapper is missing from my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RPC Endpoint Mapper is missing from my computer: RPC endpoint mapper does not show up under services on my computer. I recently upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rpc-endpoint-mapper-is-missing-from-my-computer/8af77134-b97a-4315-ba85-acfc030558c4
  3. RPC Endpoint Mapper is missing from my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RPC Endpoint Mapper is missing from my computer: RPC endpoint mapper does not show up under services on my computer. I recently upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rpc-endpoint-mapper-is-missing-from-my-computer/8af77134-b97a-4315-ba85-acfc030558c4
  4. no more endpoints available for endpoint mapper window apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no more endpoints available for endpoint mapper window apps: no more endpoints available for endpoint mapper window apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-more-endpoints-available-for-endpoint-mapper/51f4f7e8-e347-4e9c-9a1a-c4329261a546
  5. no more endpoints available for endpoint mapper window apps

no more endpoints available for endpoint mapper window apps: no more endpoints available for endpoint mapper window apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-more-endpoints-available-for-endpoint-mapper/51f4f7e8-e347-4e9c-9a1a-c4329261a546
  6. end point mapper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    end point mapper: i have IBM X200 whit W.7pro may problem is i cant use may lap top i cant download software from net i cant chenge eny think in may lap top i have error system 32/MSAC32/dll is either not designe 0x8007076B system32/RPCRTRemote.dll...
  7. end point mapper

end point mapper: i have IBM X200 whit W.7pro may problem is i cant use may lap top i cant download software from net i cant chenge eny think in may lap top i have error system 32/MSAC32/dll is either not designe 0x8007076B system32/RPCRTRemote.dll...
  8. Microsoft sound mapper cannot record the format MME-WDM. Reason - Device ID has been used...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft sound mapper cannot record the format MME-WDM. Reason - Device ID has been used...: When I try to record sound to Magix Cleaning lab 16 via my Dell AI 5400 PC, I get message Microsoft sound mapper cannot read the format, MME-WDM. Reason ID has been used that is out of range for your system, I recently upgraded to Windows 11. Worked OK in Windows 10....
  9. Microsoft sound mapper cannot record the format MME-WDM. Reason - Device ID has been used...

Microsoft sound mapper cannot record the format MME-WDM. Reason - Device ID has been used...: When I try to record sound to Magix Cleaning lab 16 via my Dell AI 5400 PC, I get message Microsoft sound mapper cannot read the format, MME-WDM. Reason ID has been used that is out of range for your system, I recently upgraded to Windows 11. Worked OK in Windows 10....
  10. Hvordan scanner jeg harddisken for beskadigede filer og mapper?

Hvordan scanner jeg harddisken for beskadigede filer og mapper?: Jeg har en mappe på min harddisk, der er blevet slettet uden mit samtykke.og en mappe jeg ikke kan åbne, fordi den er beskadiget.Computeren bliver kun benyttet af mig.Hvordan kan jeg gendanne filerne og reparere harddisken?Computeren foreslår det i 'meddelelser'. Men når jeg...