Windows 10: ip Pulling OctoSniff T3S Xbox ban help

Discus and support ip Pulling OctoSniff T3S Xbox ban help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I really need help in this issue, someone linked my account ti an OctoSniff account with out asking me! I would not be able to handle getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mikey Mike Jr, May 30, 2020.

1. ip Pulling OctoSniff T3S Xbox ban help

Hello, I really need help in this issue, someone linked my account ti an OctoSniff account with out asking me! I would not be able to handle getting banned, if it is ban-able for using is it? If you dont know what OctoSniff is it is a ip address puller and sniffs and spoofs and it can kick people from parties, then it can associate the xbox gamer tag with their ip in the party and with your friends in parties. When my account got logged into there with out my own consent my Authentication Token and XUID was already in there and i really dont want to change my password!!! Please help me i need to know what to do and if i can get banned for this i would be able to fathom getting banned

:)

Mikey Mike Jr, May 30, 2020
  2. B3n.. Win User

banned xbox?

my brothers account got banned on the xbox but mine didnt. but it still says im not allowed to play. i called support and he told me its the xbox that is banned not the account. thats so stupid how one persons actions affects all of the other players

Moved from Mobile Devices

B3n.., May 30, 2020
  3. xbox got banned for no reason

Hi Callum,

The Xbox Live Profiles can be banned from accessing Xbox Live services if
    a player violates the Microsoft Services Agreement or Code of Conduct.

If you have questions about why your account was banned, you can reach our
    Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team directly by submitting a Case Review.
    Case Review is a tool that allows players who have received an enforcement action to have their enforcement reviewed by a member of the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team.

To submit a Case Review, click this
    link
    and follow the steps under "How do I submit a Case Review?".

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, May 30, 2020
  4. ip Pulling OctoSniff T3S Xbox ban help

xbox one ban

Hi my account got banned a couple of days ago and im extremely curious on why i got banned. I have to admit ive been banned many times before and when those times happened, i knew why i got banned, but lately ive been just fine when it comes to gaming:no
    cussing at people, no threatening them, and no quiting early. A few days ago when i was playing Xbox one, this person killed (team killed) me on a game called, "rainbow six siege" so i got revenge and did the same and i texted him that it wasn't cool to team
    kill and that i got revenge, and then he responded back with a text saying: "lmao reported" and there could be a chance that he isnt the only one who reported me, but the next, like hour or two later, i was banned from communication, then the next day i was
    banned for communication and multiplayer on all my accounts even though i did nothing wrong. So my opinion/request is that you somehow rethink the reporting system to something more serious, instead of a free chance to have kids have the right to report someone
    with their whole friends list involved for someones simple act of justice. My name on xbox one is destro9812 and my other account names are DirtyPug and destro98123. Please respond to my opinion.

* Moved from Mobile Devices

a4127ddc-16e4-4f44-8120-06765624e1f2, May 30, 2020
Thema:

ip Pulling OctoSniff T3S Xbox ban help

1. ip Pulling OctoSniff T3S Xbox ban help - Similar Threads - Pulling OctoSniff T3S

2. Fortnite Ban

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fortnite Ban: Hi. i got ban from fortnite about vpn and the software even not turned on when i logged in to the game, i wanted to change my HWID To play on fortnite so i wanted to know what you guys have the best offer for me. Thanks Very Much...
  3. I believe I've been IP banned, how can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I believe I've been IP banned, how can I fix this?: I was simply playing minecraft a couple days ago and I have my plugbar sitting below my pc. I accidentally hit it with my foot, shutting it off while playing the game and ever since I have been completely unable to access anything microsoft related, including the minecraft...
  4. I believe I've been IP banned, how can I fix this?

I believe I've been IP banned, how can I fix this?: I was simply playing minecraft a couple days ago and I have my plugbar sitting below my pc. I accidentally hit it with my foot, shutting it off while playing the game and ever since I have been completely unable to access anything microsoft related, including the minecraft...
  5. Banned?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Banned?!: I signed in to the Microsoft Community for the very first time today to reply to an article I was reading. I don't often do this. Anyway, I got a message saying I was banned for violating community guidelines. I find this very odd. I've never signed in or posted before. I'm a...
  6. Banned?!

Banned?!: I signed in to the Microsoft Community for the very first time today to reply to an article I was reading. I don't often do this. Anyway, I got a message saying I was banned for violating community guidelines. I find this very odd. I've never signed in or posted before. I'm a...
  7. Ban

Ban: Hey , i have been playing minecraft for 9 years now , i downloaded windows 10 edition to play with friends cross-platform as my device is windows 10 , i came back today to play it with my friends after a while and it said i have been banned , i have never played a server on...
  8. windows not pulling through help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows not pulling through help!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/npythe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jv8civ/windows_not_pulling_through_help/
  9. Getting banned

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting banned: Hi my name is Antonio i have been playing xbox all my life from the original to 360 to the one to the one s and not once did i have a problem until today. Another gamer that i thought i could trust to gameshare with went on to my account and spammed f you to every on my...
  10. i need help with a ban

i need help with a ban: banned need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_xbox/i-need-help-with-a-ban/c79bdd0a-26d0-43bf-b925-742dbdad8216

Users found this page by searching for:

1. enforcement change xuid