Windows 10: IP reputation

Discus and support IP reputation in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I do have many connections towards this IP 13.107.136.9 , which seems it related to you. Some IP reputation site consider it as bad IP S5hbl . would... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AbdullahAljaradi, May 5, 2020.

1. IP reputation

I do have many connections towards this IP 13.107.136.9 , which seems it related to you. Some IP reputation site consider it as bad IP S5hbl .

would you please clarify it used by which apps on my PC

·

:)

AbdullahAljaradi, May 5, 2020

2. Gamer reputation

Hi Rick,

To better help you with your concern regarding your account reputation, we suggest that you check this

link

For additional information about the Xbox Live Reputation you may visit this

link

Regards.

Wilfred Mac, May 5, 2020
  3. RP_970 Win User
    SMARTSCREEN IP's

Hello All,

Are there some IP's which Microsoft Smartscreen uses to access sites which are not reputed, to check for the kind of sites that these are.

Apparantly when a User visits a site which does not have much traffic, Smartscreen service also visits the site probably since the site is not in its database for it to check for the reputation of the site.

Below are the few IP's which i got over the Internet which apparantly smartscreen uses. But the ISP does not match Microsoft.

Hence my concern is the traffic hitting my site from the below IP's are they genuine IP's from Microsoft or not.

Could anyone confirm?

• 208.50.101.153*
    • 208.50.101.154*
    • 208.50.101.155*
    • 208.50.101.156*
    • 208.50.101.158*
    • 64.124.203.71*
    • 64.124.203.72*
    • 64.124.203.73*
    • 64.124.203.74*
    • 64.124.203.76*
    • 64.124.203.77*
    • 64.124.203.78*
    Thanks,

RP.

RP_970, May 5, 2020
  4. IP reputation

W10 - losing ip connection to ISP, drops DHCP and defaults to APIPA IP address

Hi,

With regard to your query, we suggest that you try resetting the TCP/IP by using the steps below:

• Press Windows + X keys.
    • Click on Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the command below:

netsh int ip reset
    • Hit Enter to execute the command.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, May 5, 2020
Thema:

IP reputation

1. IP reputation - Similar Threads - reputation

2. How to get rid of uninstalled apps controlling Reputation-Based Protection in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of uninstalled apps controlling Reputation-Based Protection in Windows 11?: The HP Smart App Control was installed on my computer, and I uninstalled it. Now in Windows Security, it says that the app is still in control of the reputation-based protection. How would I go about of getting rid of that?...
  3. How to get rid of uninstalled apps controlling Reputation-Based Protection in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of uninstalled apps controlling Reputation-Based Protection in Windows 11?: The HP Smart App Control was installed on my computer, and I uninstalled it. Now in Windows Security, it says that the app is still in control of the reputation-based protection. How would I go about of getting rid of that?...
  4. Both "Memory Integrity" and "Reputation-based protection" randomly turned off in Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Both "Memory Integrity" and "Reputation-based protection" randomly turned off in Windows...: What it says on the tin. It was definitely on earlier today, but I happened to check the toolbar and there was a yellow triangle over the defender icon.Both "Memory Integrity" and "Reputation-based protection" were switched off. I switched them back on and had to restart, but...
  5. Both "Memory Integrity" and "Reputation-based protection" randomly turned off in Windows...

Both "Memory Integrity" and "Reputation-based protection" randomly turned off in Windows...: What it says on the tin. It was definitely on earlier today, but I happened to check the toolbar and there was a yellow triangle over the defender icon.Both "Memory Integrity" and "Reputation-based protection" were switched off. I switched them back on and had to restart, but...
  6. I have a windows pro activation code, on the dvd I bought off of a reputable seller on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a windows pro activation code, on the dvd I bought off of a reputable seller on...: I have the correct version of windows 11 pro downloaded, not windows pro N, when I go to change my activation code I receive an error message, I can no longer just return the dvd to buy an online copy, as I have already opened the package and the return window has closed....
  7. I have a windows pro activation code, on the dvd I bought off of a reputable seller on...

I have a windows pro activation code, on the dvd I bought off of a reputable seller on...: I have the correct version of windows 11 pro downloaded, not windows pro N, when I go to change my activation code I receive an error message, I can no longer just return the dvd to buy an online copy, as I have already opened the package and the return window has closed....
  8. I cannot unblock apps blocked by Reputation-Based App Blocking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot unblock apps blocked by Reputation-Based App Blocking: I am unable to allow an app to open after it has been blocked due to Reputation-Based Protection. I also cannot turn off app blocking even though I am the administrator....
  9. I cannot unblock apps blocked by Reputation-Based App Blocking

I cannot unblock apps blocked by Reputation-Based App Blocking: I am unable to allow an app to open after it has been blocked due to Reputation-Based Protection. I also cannot turn off app blocking even though I am the administrator....
  10. I cannot unblock apps blocked by Reputation-Based App Blocking

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security