Windows 10: IP static of my laptop

Discus and support IP static of my laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I'm Mahdi from Iran. My laptop is stolen and I want to find that and the thief location.I'm worried about my laptop and personal files. I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MahdiHassanabadi, Oct 12, 2019.

1. IP static of my laptop

Hi I'm Mahdi from Iran.

My laptop is stolen and I want to find that and the thief location.I'm worried about my laptop and personal files. I tried to locate that but I couldn't.

I need static IP of my laptop when he use of my device. How can I get static IP?

Can you find my device for me?

:)

MahdiHassanabadi, Oct 12, 2019

2. Static IP on Lumia 950.

Hi,

Follow the steps below and check if the features to apply static IP is available in your device.

• Navigate to settings.
    • Search or navigate to “Wi-Fi”.
    • Scroll all the way down and tap “static ip”.
    • Turn on “Configure network settings manually”.
    • Key in the IP address, subnet mask and other details

Note: Do remember that your router / DHCP should support allocating static IP for this feature to work.

If the above feature is not available then your model may not support the same.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 12, 2019
  3. Trulec1 Win User
    IP Connect to Static IP

I have an A-V device with a static IP address. With my XP-Pro laptop, I can connect fine, but with my new laptop running WIN10Pro, I can't seem to find the right combination of settings to"see" the device. The static IP allows control of the A-V device's app., with the app. showing when it "see's" the app. on the XP machine, but nothing I do let's that same IP address show up on the WIN10 machine. Can anyone suggest some possible fixes ?

Trulec1, Oct 12, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

IP static of my laptop

DaveM121, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

IP static of my laptop

1. IP static of my laptop - Similar Threads - static laptop

2. Weird dot static on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird dot static on laptop: When opening predator sense and Xbox app I see this, it's not stagnant, it will switch from just lines to what's in the image or worse. Seems to mostly affect non-ingame gpu renders...
  3. Weird dot static on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird dot static on laptop: When opening predator sense and Xbox app I see this, it's not stagnant, it will switch from just lines to what's in the image or worse. Seems to mostly affect non-ingame gpu renders...
  4. Buzzing and RGB static Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buzzing and RGB static Laptop: I have an MSI creator laptop with the newest windows installed. This issue ONLY arises after I carry my laptop in my bag and then take it out again. Issues: Extremely loud buzzing noise from the speaker and static and/or flickering RGB lines all across the screen. I have to...
  5. Buzzing and RGB static Laptop

Buzzing and RGB static Laptop: I have an MSI creator laptop with the newest windows installed. This issue ONLY arises after I carry my laptop in my bag and then take it out again. Issues: Extremely loud buzzing noise from the speaker and static and/or flickering RGB lines all across the screen. I have to...
  6. My laptop screen is a bit static and keyboard wont function

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop screen is a bit static and keyboard wont function: I was playing genshin impact when all of a sudden the screen had some colourful static lines, and i tried emergency shutting down it didnt work. My keyboard isnt working. What do i do?...
  7. My laptop screen is a bit static and keyboard wont function

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop screen is a bit static and keyboard wont function: I was playing genshin impact when all of a sudden the screen had some colourful static lines, and i tried emergency shutting down it didnt work. My keyboard isnt working. What do i do?...
  8. My laptop screen is a bit static and keyboard wont function

9. Windows 10 Dell laptop speakers now have static

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Dell laptop speakers now have static: Shame on me.I must have changed some setting which introduced static into my laptop speakers and can't seem to find any of the suggested fixes help.Any ideas?...
  10. Windows 10 Dell laptop speakers now have static

Windows 10 Dell laptop speakers now have static: Shame on me.I must have changed some setting which introduced static into my laptop speakers and can't seem to find any of the suggested fixes help.Any ideas?...