Windows 10: IP Windows Update

Discus and support IP Windows Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft, Greeting From SPN BANK ! Today we would like to ask you two question one is IP and the last one Link would you please confirmed is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Heng Sokdarom, Jan 26, 2021.

1. IP Windows Update

Dear Microsoft,

Greeting From SPN BANK !

Today we would like to ask you two question one is IP and the last one Link would you please confirmed is this IP and Link below is Belong to window updated or not :

IP: 192.229.232.240

Link: http://ctldl.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3/static/trustedr/en/authrootstl.cab?68538030519d9209

Thank you in advance

Best regards

Sokdarom HENG

:)

Heng Sokdarom, Jan 26, 2021

2. W10 - losing ip connection to ISP, drops DHCP and defaults to APIPA IP address

Hi,

With regard to your query, we suggest that you try resetting the TCP/IP by using the steps below:

• Press Windows + X keys.
    • Click on Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the command below:

netsh int ip reset
    • Hit Enter to execute the command.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Jan 26, 2021
  3. NinjaNife Win User
    IP Address Bandwidth Monitor

I am looking for a bandwidth monitor that tells me how much bandwidth each IP connected to my server is sending/receiving (preferably listed in Mbits). I currently have Netlimiter 2 Pro, but that only does bandwidth monitoring by process (it lists IPs but doesn't tell how much bandwidth each one is using). It would need to run on Windows Server 2003 and not have any web-based requirements (it is not a webserver so can't support a webpage-type monitor). Does anyone know how to do this? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Brendan "NinjaNife" West

NinjaNife, Jan 26, 2021
  4. Geethu B Win User

IP Windows Update

ip address problem

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with IP Address, I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due incorrect TCP\IP Address settings.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to reset TCP\IP and check if it helps.

How to reset TCP/IP by using the NetShell utility

How to reset TCP/IP by using the NetShell utility

Note: Applies to Windows 10.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to try these steps to Flush DNS and request a new IP address from your ISP server. Check if it helps.

• Click on
      Start and type cmd on start search.

• Right-click on command prompt Run
      and selectas administrator.

• At the command prompt, type the following commands and hit
      Enter after each command.

ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /registerdns

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

exit

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

IP Windows Update

1. IP Windows Update - Similar Threads - Update

2. GPU driver latency since Windows 10 20H2 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GPU driver latency since Windows 10 20H2 update: I have the latest nvidia drivers and everything was running smoothly until the Windows update. After that, I started getting stuttering in all videos including youtube in chrome and videos played in MPC or VLC. I've tried many fixes but the only one that has worked so far...
  3. Windows 10 update issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 update issues: My PC had an update while I was sleeping. Everything was running fine before I went to sleep but when I woke up nothing would load properly, all apps and games would crash except for google chrome. The update was from october 28 2020 for windows 10 version 2004. I have tried...
  4. Windows update cleanup wont be removed!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows update cleanup wont be removed!: i tried removing the windows update cleanup which is almost 55.5MB and it wont be removed i tried everything! i tried removing it from the disk cleanup, from the settings sense storage and also last but not least from the software distribution folder. IDK what to do, so if...
  5. windows update stuck on 77%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows update stuck on 77%: my laptop has been likes this for weeks now, i’ve tried wired internet connection and wifi. it turns on and instantly goes to the update screen and goes from 35% to 77% and then stops submitted by /u/VloneThuggerSpencer [link] [comments]...
  6. DISM and SFC error | latest windows 10 cannot install updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    DISM and SFC error | latest windows 10 cannot install updates: Help please!! SFC /scannow Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth [img] I ran SFCFix.txt version 3.0.2.1 start time 2021-02-15 18:20:55.786 and this was the result: Microsoft Windows 10 Build 19042 -...
  7. Windows version is still 1909? No option to update to 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows version is still 1909? No option to update to 2004: I can't find the option anywhere? submitted by /u/diamondrel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lvvzvj/windows_version_is_still_1909_no_option_to_update/
  8. 50 Alpha Numeric Folders in my C drive all appear to be Visual Studio updates that failed,...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    50 Alpha Numeric Folders in my C drive all appear to be Visual Studio updates that failed,...: I have 50 folders all have identical contents but all have different alpha numeric names for the folder name. Example: 2189bc0661d90762628f or 2502c101d5b3a65d510e678fdcad. When I try to open them as the Administrator it says "You don't currently have permission to access...
  9. Update windows from 10240 to 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update windows from 10240 to 1803: Help, I need to update my windows 10 on my laptop from 10240 to 1803. I can't automatically update it from setting because the current version is 20H2. I don't want 20H2 to be installed on my laptop because last time I tried to update to 1903, my laptop couldn't start With...
  10. Help me please someone its with windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help me please someone its with windows update: Hi everyone I have been facing an issue of windows update it looks like a headache. When i go to settings>update and security>windows update it goes something is wrong try to reopen settings again. So i tried enabling the service in services.msc. but it goes back to disables...