Windows 10: iPad air 2 locked to iCloud

Discus and support iPad air 2 locked to iCloud in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me I have my son's iPad but we can't use it because it's locked to iCloud with his email and password. I've tried to refresh it with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Daood Naim Shakir, May 22, 2024.

1. iPad air 2 locked to iCloud

Can anyone tell me I have my son's iPad but we can't use it because it's locked to iCloud with his email and password. I've tried to refresh it with iTunes still locked I tried calling apple they don't know how to unlock it I've tried nearly everything any suggestions please anyone

:)

Daood Naim Shakir, May 22, 2024

2. iPad iTunes + iCloud

A friend of mine has an iPad that has been locked by ZVRS. ZVRS is a company that gives away free devices to deaf people. When she received the iPad, it was locked with an iCloud account. She has called customer services numerous times and they still refuse to remove the iCloud account. It's impossible to install anything on the iPad. She wants me to bypass/remove the iCloud account.

I told her I'd remove the account for a fee, but she won't be able to pay me in a couple of weeks. I was wondering is it possible to use two separate accounts? One for iTunes (download apps and stuff) and one for iCloud (lock the device until payment has been received). I know it sounds unethical, but I'm tired of people taking advantage of me.

GoFigureItOut, May 22, 2024
  3. Unable to access iPad Air on desktop computer running Windows 10

Hi Mike,

As you are facing issues with accessing the iPad Air on your computer, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What exactly happens when you try to access the iPad on your computer?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message with this issue?
    • How exactly are you trying to connect the device on computer?

This might be due to driver issues on your computer. Let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any drivers with exclamatory mark in Device Manager.

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Device Manager.
    • Check for the drivers with exclamatory mark in yellow triangle.
    • If so, right click on the driver, click on Properties
      and check the device status.

Step 2: If the device is not detected on your computer try to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing the iPad Air for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 22, 2024
  4. iPad air 2 locked to iCloud

ipad air

I cannot figure out how to connect my ipad air to my MS Account. Is this not possible? two computers, android phone connected fine, ipad... not so much

Mark (El Conquistador) Mitchell, May 22, 2024
Thema:

iPad air 2 locked to iCloud

1. iPad air 2 locked to iCloud - Similar Threads - iPad air locked

2. iPad air 2 locked to iCloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iPad air 2 locked to iCloud: Can anyone tell me I have my son's iPad but we can't use it because it's locked to iCloud with his email and password. I've tried to refresh it with iTunes still locked I tried calling apple they don't know how to unlock it I've tried nearly everything any suggestions please...
  3. iPad air 2 locked to iCloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iPad air 2 locked to iCloud: Can anyone tell me I have my son's iPad but we can't use it because it's locked to iCloud with his email and password. I've tried to refresh it with iTunes still locked I tried calling apple they don't know how to unlock it I've tried nearly everything any suggestions please...
  4. iCloud Photos syncing iPad > Windows 10, but Not syncing Windows > iPad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud Photos syncing iPad > Windows 10, but Not syncing Windows > iPad: I have searched threads titles about sync bit found no answers about one way sync.If I create iPad Shared Albums these albums and images sync to windows 10 all inside the iCloud Photos / Sharing folder. Sync also works if I edit an image on iPadNo folder or folder content in...
  5. iCloud Photos syncing iPad > Windows 10, but Not syncing Windows > iPad

iCloud Photos syncing iPad > Windows 10, but Not syncing Windows > iPad: I have searched threads titles about sync bit found no answers about one way sync.If I create iPad Shared Albums these albums and images sync to windows 10 all inside the iCloud Photos / Sharing folder. Sync also works if I edit an image on iPadNo folder or folder content in...
  6. locked microsoft icons on macbook air

locked microsoft icons on macbook air: All my Microsoft icons on my macbook air are locked with a grey NO symbol. How do I unlock them? I purchased Microsoft on 27 January 2016. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-microsoft-icons-on-macbook-air/dfe3eb83-df77-4b70-acbd-d9d7a2202d1c
  7. locked microsoft icons on macbook air

in Windows 10 Customization
    locked microsoft icons on macbook air: All my Microsoft icons on my macbook air are locked with a grey NO symbol. How do I unlock them? I purchased Microsoft on 27 January 2016. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-microsoft-icons-on-macbook-air/dfe3eb83-df77-4b70-acbd-d9d7a2202d1c
  8. iCloud won't sync with ios on ipad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iCloud won't sync with ios on ipad: My windows iCloud won't sync with ios on ipad. It has been install for months and worked fine now it won't sync. Any ideas I can try? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-wont-sync-with-ios-on-ipad/4d723a0e-d15d-4c6f-82ca-a3a10ba4509e"
  9. sharing pictures from laptop to ipad using icloud.

sharing pictures from laptop to ipad using icloud.: I loaded Icloud on the laptop and following instructions I foun d on the net and no success. The pictures are sitting in my icloud on the laptop but won't share even when I placed them in the upload to cloud folder...
  10. sharing pictures from laptop to ipad using icloud.

sharing pictures from laptop to ipad using icloud.: I loaded Icloud on the laptop and following instructions I foun d on the net and no success. The pictures are sitting in my icloud on the laptop but won't share even when I placed them in the upload to cloud folder...