Windows 10: IPAD and Windows 11 Discovering Devices though the network

Discus and support IPAD and Windows 11 Discovering Devices though the network in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I use my IPAD for music production and after reinstalling Windows, the iPad cannot see the DESKTOP PC and Vice VersaI am using an iPad air connected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ciccio Montagna, Dec 2, 2022.

1. IPAD and Windows 11 Discovering Devices though the network

Hi,I use my IPAD for music production and after reinstalling Windows, the iPad cannot see the DESKTOP PC and Vice VersaI am using an iPad air connected via Wireless and a PC connected via Ethernet to the same Private network.Switching the Firewall on / off does nothing.here is the current configuration:

:)

Ciccio Montagna, Dec 2, 2022

2. iPad alternatives in a company network

As the title says, what alternatives can you suggest to the iPad which will be used in a company network. It doesn't need to play video or gamesbut has to have features like exchange connectivity, automatic deployment, remote management, external connections to a beamer for instance, printing, etc.
    Suggestions for features I haven't thought of are welcome as well.

DanTheBanjoman, Dec 2, 2022
  3. IPad Autoplay - question 2 - edit devices in device listing

A second issue popped up while I was trying to sync my iPad. There are multiple instances of the same device in my device list. I only have one iPad, but it shows up three times (see the highlighted entries).

IPAD and Windows 11 Discovering Devices though the network [​IMG]

Is there any way to delete the duplicate entries? The first and third entries (both named David's iPad) are apparently unused.

Thanks

braincramp, Dec 2, 2022
  4. IPAD and Windows 11 Discovering Devices though the network

what is 35848 - Error discovering network devices:

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

You may answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. When exactly do you get this error message?
    2. Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    3. Which network device are you trying to discover?
    4. Is that device connected to the same network?
    5. Have you enabled the Network Discovery option in Windows 10?
    Reply to us with more information to help you further.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Dec 2, 2022
Thema:

IPAD and Windows 11 Discovering Devices though the network

1. IPAD and Windows 11 Discovering Devices though the network - Similar Threads - IPAD Discovering Devices

2. IPAD and Windows 11 Discovering Devices though the network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IPAD and Windows 11 Discovering Devices though the network: Hi,I use my IPAD for music production and after reinstalling Windows, the iPad cannot see the DESKTOP PC and Vice VersaI am using an iPad air connected via Wireless and a PC connected via Ethernet to the same Private network.Switching the Firewall on / off does nothing.here...
  3. Network discover issues after reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network discover issues after reset?: I have 2 PCs wired on same network. Primary PC is windows 11, secondary PC and Windows 10.They were able to discover each other on my network up until I unenrolled from the Microsoft Insider Program on the primary pc. I've already scoured the support forums, network discovery...
  4. Network discover issues after reset?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network discover issues after reset?: I have 2 PCs wired on same network. Primary PC is windows 11, secondary PC and Windows 10.They were able to discover each other on my network up until I unenrolled from the Microsoft Insider Program on the primary pc. I've already scoured the support forums, network discovery...
  5. can't discover other computer on network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't discover other computer on network: I have spent a lot of time with 3 different techs at Microsoft trying to fix the lack of discovery on my wifi network. Help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-discover-other-computer-on-network/a9047407-7e56-4560-be00-48c28e979630
  6. Wired Laptop not discovered on Network ?

Wired Laptop not discovered on Network ?: Hello everyone, this issue has been driving me crazy but at least I can throw all my energy at it due to being home all the time now. I have a Desktop HP All-In-One running WIndows 10 set as "discoverable"connected to the internet through a Bell Home Hub 2000 Router. Wired...
  7. Network computers not being discovered

Network computers not being discovered: Hi, I really hope somebody can help me. I have 3 computers A and B and C as follows A Win 10 Pro ver 1803 (MAIN) B Win 10 Pro ver 1809 (SLAVE) C Win 10 Pro ver 1809 (NUC) all connected by ethernet cable to a switch, the switch is then ethernet connected to the...
  8. Network Discover issues

Network Discover issues: Three of my four workgroup PCs discover all the others, but one only discovers itself and one other. One of these has full access to all the shares on all the others, but none of the others have any access except to themselves and to the Netgear ReadyShare. I have...
  9. what is 35848 - Error discovering network devices:

what is 35848 - Error discovering network devices:: How do you fix a 35848 - Error discovering network devices: The requested service was not found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-35848-error-discovering-network-devices/722e4cc6-20bf-4ed3-8c08-0d0c672eff67
  10. Computer stopped being discovered by other devices on network

Computer stopped being discovered by other devices on network: My problem is rather strange and one I haven't come across before. Today, out of the blue, my PC stopped being discovered by other devices on the home network; the Plex media server and Unified Remote servers running on the computer are being discovered by their respective...