Windows 10: ipad connecting to Toshiba laptop (Windows 10)

Discus and support ipad connecting to Toshiba laptop (Windows 10) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Trying to connect my iPad to a new Toshiba laptop (windows 10) and nothing is happening. It makes all the correct noises and shows up in itunes doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CG19, Apr 30, 2019.

1. CG19 Win User

ipad connecting to Toshiba laptop (Windows 10)

Trying to connect my iPad to a new Toshiba laptop (windows 10) and nothing is happening. It makes all the correct noises and shows up in itunes doesn't show anything on the computer in this pc section and I am unable to import photos. I have been told by IT that apple have stopped this for some reason, not sure if it's true or not. If anyone has any suggestion I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

:)

2. Unable to connect IPad to Windows 10 Laptop

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern. However, in order to assist to better, I would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. Are you trying connect IPad for the first time?
    2. Do you get any error message while you try to connect?

I would also suggest you to refer to suggestion provided by Andre Da Costa dated November 20th 2015 on

How to connect and browse your Apple devices on a Windows 10 PC
    and try following the steps and check if you are able to connect.

Regards.

Manjunath_H, Apr 30, 2019
  3. Connecting my iPad hotspot to Windows 10

Hi,

Using your iPad as the hotspot will make the iPad share the internet connection thru Wi-Fi frequency. To connect your laptop to the Wi-Fi, follow the steps on this
    article.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, Apr 30, 2019
  4. ipad connecting to Toshiba laptop (Windows 10)

How to connect iPad to the laptop

I am unable to connect an iPad to my laptop running Windows 10 to transfer information. What is a possible problem?

Yolanda William, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

ipad connecting to Toshiba laptop (Windows 10)

1. ipad connecting to Toshiba laptop (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - ipad connecting Toshiba

2. Windows 10 Toshiba Laptop Cannot connect Wirelessly to TV.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Toshiba Laptop Cannot connect Wirelessly to TV.: I don't have bluetooth drive. So my device cannot connect via bluetooth. But it can detect the external device. That means it is connecting via wifi. Still I am unable to connect to that device. The device is shown under "Other Devices" in Bluetooth & Other Devices. But I...
  3. Windows 10 Toshiba Laptop Cannot connect Wirelessly to TV.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Toshiba Laptop Cannot connect Wirelessly to TV.: I don't have bluetooth drive. So my device cannot connect via bluetooth. But it can detect the external device. That means it is connecting via wifi. Still I am unable to connect to that device. The device is shown under "Other Devices" in Bluetooth & Other Devices. But I...
  4. Windows 10 Toshiba Laptop Cannot connect Wirelessly to TV.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Toshiba Laptop for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba Laptop for Windows 10: does Toshiba Satelite A665 laptop which has Windows 7 support upgrade to Windows 10 well? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-laptop-for-windows-10/0408a66a-f509-4a1f-a66a-4daa8f7967ee
  6. Connecting iTunes on Windows 10 PC with iPad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting iTunes on Windows 10 PC with iPad: Hello, since a few weeks I have the problem that I can’t connect iTunes running on Windows 10 notebook with my iPad, which worked well the last 2 years. The device manager on the PC shows that the iPad is connected, and shows also up the USB entries, and according to Windows...
  7. Ipad subfolders not showing when connected to laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ipad subfolders not showing when connected to laptop: When my ipad is connected to my laptop it does not show my subfolders on the laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ipad-subfolders-not-showing-when-connected-to/8cc12367-8594-4ebf-8ca7-4e927e13ffa8"
  8. Not able to connect iPad to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to connect iPad to Windows 10 PC: When I connect my iPad to my Win10 PC by a USB connector to copy some photos over it cnnot connect the PC does NOT seem to 'see' my PC. Can anyone help ***Title Modified from: When I connect my iPad to my Win10 PC by a USB connector to copy some photos over it cnnot connect...
  9. How to connect iPad to the laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to connect iPad to the laptop: I am unable to connect an iPad to my laptop running Windows 10 to transfer information. What is a possible problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-ipad-to-the-laptop/35325cce-2dc8-44d3-b4fc-684373a17dda
  10. Connecting IPad to Laptop With WIN10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting IPad to Laptop With WIN10: I cannot connect an Apple iPad to my computer and transfer information to use in video-conferencing. Has anyone else had this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-ipad-to-laptop-with-win10/103591e2-7376-4fd9-95cb-1025f76975d5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to connect an ipad to a toshiba computer