Windows 10: IPad & lap top, know password but computer won't accept it. No option to change password...

Discus and support IPad & lap top, know password but computer won't accept it. No option to change password... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I MICROSOFT LOGIN PROBLEMI have a Lenovo iPad, know Microsoft password. Have a Lenovo Yoga Model G5030. Microsoft refuses my password. Zero option to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by diane krock, Jan 24, 2022.

1. IPad & lap top, know password but computer won't accept it. No option to change password...

I MICROSOFT LOGIN PROBLEMI have a Lenovo iPad, know Microsoft password. Have a Lenovo Yoga Model G5030. Microsoft refuses my password. Zero option to obtain or reset it. Changed it again on IPad. Yoga still denies it is correct. I'm stuck in Microsoft. Have zero idea what to do.

:)

diane krock, Jan 24, 2022

2. Desk top will not accept password

Thanks for your reply. No, I'm not connected to a domain. My lap top does not have this password problem.

MichaelHauser1, Jan 24, 2022
  3. Desk top will not accept password

When I power up my desk top, the first screen is a notice that it is time to change my password, but it will not accept my current password as being correct. How do I overcome this problem?

MichaelHauser1, Jan 24, 2022
  4. IPad & lap top, know password but computer won't accept it. No option to change password...

Cannot access laptop. Password not accepted.

I can't access my lap top. It won't accept my password

GeorgieBalmain, Jan 24, 2022
Thema:

IPad & lap top, know password but computer won't accept it. No option to change password...

1. IPad & lap top, know password but computer won't accept it. No option to change password... - Similar Threads - IPad lap top

2. Change Password: Password not accepted???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Password: Password not accepted???: Hail all:Safety is a thing, rite?So, I wanted to slightly update my password.Not too hard, right?Figured, I get me a somewhat safe password, like, oh, I dunno, maybe something like,...
  3. Change Password: Password not accepted???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Password: Password not accepted???: Hail all:Safety is a thing, rite?So, I wanted to slightly update my password.Not too hard, right?Figured, I get me a somewhat safe password, like, oh, I dunno, maybe something like,...
  4. Windows won't accept password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won't accept password: My laptop encountered an error and I've been in a bit of a loop with the recovery part e.i. restarting and ending up with the error and then being told automatic repair can't fix the issue. Every attempt I've made to use things like command prompt and stuff like the reset...
  5. Windows won't accept password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows won't accept password: My laptop encountered an error and I've been in a bit of a loop with the recovery part e.i. restarting and ending up with the error and then being told automatic repair can't fix the issue. Every attempt I've made to use things like command prompt and stuff like the reset...
  6. IPad & lap top, know password but computer won't accept it. No option to change password...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IPad & lap top, know password but computer won't accept it. No option to change password...: I MICROSOFT LOGIN PROBLEMI have a Lenovo iPad, know Microsoft password. Have a Lenovo Yoga Model G5030. Microsoft refuses my password. Zero option to obtain or reset it. Changed it again on IPad. Yoga still denies it is correct. I'm stuck in Microsoft. Have zero idea what to...
  7. Laptop won't accept password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't accept password: I have a laptop that won't accept my microsoft.com password. When I type in my password I get the message "That password is incorrect. Make sure you're using the password for your Microsoft account. You can always reset it at account.live.com/password/reset".I am using the...
  8. Laptop won't accept password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop won't accept password: I have a laptop that won't accept my microsoft.com password. When I type in my password I get the message "That password is incorrect. Make sure you're using the password for your Microsoft account. You can always reset it at account.live.com/password/reset".I am using the...
  9. new computer - wont accept password no option to change

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    new computer - wont accept password no option to change: new computer - set up to open computer with email and password. Now when I open, my name is there email username but it will not accept my password. password works on other device. no option to change password. How do I get in to my new computer?...
  10. Can't login to Windows - won't accept password, changed password, etc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't login to Windows - won't accept password, changed password, etc: I can't log in to Windows. At all. I was following some instructions, and disabled all Startup items. As instructed. Now, I'm locked out of Windows. It won't recognize the new password. I can't repair. It asks for a password. I can't reset. It asks for a password. I...