Windows 10: iPad OS to Windows 10 Note-taking/Annotating?

Discus and support iPad OS to Windows 10 Note-taking/Annotating? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’m looking into purchasing the newest iPad Air 10.9”, and I currently have a Lenovo laptop running Windows 10 Pro. I was wondering if any of you had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheBeanCrew, Mar 20, 2021.

1. iPad OS to Windows 10 Note-taking/Annotating?

I’m looking into purchasing the newest iPad Air 10.9”, and I currently have a Lenovo laptop running Windows 10 Pro. I was wondering if any of you had suggestions for cross-platform apps that work seamlessly between iPad OS and Windows 10? My university provides both Google Drive as well as OneDrive and all of the Microsoft Office apps.

submitted by /u/TheBeanCrew
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheBeanCrew, Mar 20, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 20, 2021
  3. Unable to connect IPad to Windows 10 Laptop

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern. However, in order to assist to better, I would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. Are you trying connect IPad for the first time?
    2. Do you get any error message while you try to connect?

I would also suggest you to refer to suggestion provided by Andre Da Costa dated November 20th 2015 on

How to connect and browse your Apple devices on a Windows 10 PC
    and try following the steps and check if you are able to connect.

Regards.

Manjunath_H, Mar 20, 2021
  4. topgundcp Win User

iPad OS to Windows 10 Note-taking/Annotating?

Dual Booting 2 x Windows 10 OS Drives (Existing Installs)

It is uneccessary to do all of the above.
    1. Boot up Windows 10
    2. Open Disk Management and take a note of the drive letter of the other Windows 10
    3. Open Admin Command Prompt and type: bcdboot X:\Windows where X is the drive letter noted in step 2
    4. Reboot, you should have a dual boot menu.

topgundcp, Mar 20, 2021
Thema:

iPad OS to Windows 10 Note-taking/Annotating?

1. iPad OS to Windows 10 Note-taking/Annotating? - Similar Threads - iPad Note taking

2. Annotating a screenshot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annotating a screenshot?: Win Shift S saves a screenshot that I can paste. Previously the system displayed the screenshot output and I could highlight words etc before pasting/sending elsewhere but not anymore? How can I get this back please?...
  3. Annotating a screenshot?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annotating a screenshot?: Win Shift S saves a screenshot that I can paste. Previously the system displayed the screenshot output and I could highlight words etc before pasting/sending elsewhere but not anymore? How can I get this back please?...
  4. Notes is a simple and free note-taking application for Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Notes is a simple and free note-taking application for Windows: Sometimes, we may need a quick way to write down something. Notes is a simple and free note-taking application for Windows that can be used for that. [ATTACH] The program is portable, but when you run it for the first time, the program will create an INI file to save its...
  5. [solved] Cortana's "Take a note" doesn't save note

in Cortana
    [solved] Cortana's "Take a note" doesn't save note: Cortana's "take a note" crashes after a note is either spoken or written. The screen below just closes instead of presenting me with the screen "Here is your note" and the symbol of onenote besides it. As a result, the notes aren't being saved in any onenote notebook. I've...
  6. Cortana's "Take a note" doesn't save note

in Cortana
    Cortana's "Take a note" doesn't save note: Cortana's "take a note" crashes after a note is either spoken or written. The screen below just closes instead of presenting me with the screen "Here is your note" and the symbol of onenote besides it. As a result, the notes aren't being saved in any onenote notebook. I've...
  7. Help| note taking app

Help| note taking app: Hi recently i bought an surface pro and im a student im using an onenote 2016 but this app have few problems i even bought the gem add in but its not helping im looking for app like notability its only for ios the biggest problem in onenote for me is i cant edit a pdf that i...
  8. 8Gadget Users Take Note

8Gadget Users Take Note: The "Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3132372)" issued 12/29/2015 breaks the 8Gadgets from 8GadgetPack - Gadgets for Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 that have been working fine since Windows 10 was released. (The...
  9. Annotation software

Annotation software: [img] This software (see attachment) which has the marquee in the form of a 3D tube, is what I am looking for, so far unsuccessfully. It is used by posters on tenforums. What is its name please? 61636
  10. Taking the plunge - 10 as main OS.

in Windows 10 Support
    Taking the plunge - 10 as main OS.: I figure it's time for a little change. Also, I don't actually work off of my main machine. I have a company supplied laptop for that. All I do with my main machine is manage my home affairs, files, occasionally game, watch Netflix, etc... The only way to truly tell if...