Windows 10: iPad Screen & Pixel Screen to Windows10(21H1) for Streamlabs Obs

Discus and support iPad Screen & Pixel Screen to Windows10(21H1) for Streamlabs Obs in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; (I hope this is the right forum/thread. There doesn't seem to be an obviously better choice.) I am trying to get my iPad and Pixel phone screens into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by bob12603, Aug 11, 2021.

1. bob12603 Win User

iPad Screen & Pixel Screen to Windows10(21H1) for Streamlabs Obs

(I hope this is the right forum/thread. There doesn't seem to be an obviously better choice.) I am trying to get my iPad and Pixel phone screens into Windows10 (Version 21H1) for inclusion into Streamlabs Obs "Scenes". I have been trying a hardwareless/wireless solution using a product called Reflector 4, but it doesn't pay well with Streamlabs Obs. So now my plan is to Apple Air Play the iPad screen to a Fire TV Stick and to Chromecast the Pixel screen to a Chromecast puck. So, in theory, I will have HDMI input for each screen. Then I will use two devices (I don't know their generic name) which take HDMI signals and massage them into USB output which I will connect to my laptop. Hopefully then the two device screens will look to Windows 10 like video capture devices which Streamlabs Obs will happily consume. Does this sound sane and feasible? Thanks Very Much, Bob

:)

bob12603, Aug 11, 2021

2. Audio on streamlabs OBS sounds staticky.

When I record with streamlabs obs and go to look at the vido the audio in the video is staticky for some reason. I never had this problem before when using streamlabs tho. I tried reinstalling streamlabs and deleting catch in streamlabs but it didnt work.
    Even when I mute my microphone on my headset (because I have a headset microphone) I still hear the static noise. But for some reason when I disable my microphone in streamlabs I wont hear the staticky noise anymore. Can someone help?

JonathanTodd3, Aug 11, 2021
  3. Problem using OBS to record UK television from my screen

Regarding digital rights - I can't see that this is the problem given it works on one laptop and not the other, unless the companies are targetting me alone *Sad. And it worked fine for me until a few weeks ago. But thanks for the suggestion of using a VM, definitely something to consider. I think my next step will be to uninstall OBS and see if that changes anything.

SaggyMaggyPoo, Aug 11, 2021
  4. iPad Screen & Pixel Screen to Windows10(21H1) for Streamlabs Obs

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Aug 11, 2021
Thema:

iPad Screen & Pixel Screen to Windows10(21H1) for Streamlabs Obs

1. iPad Screen & Pixel Screen to Windows10(21H1) for Streamlabs Obs - Similar Threads - iPad Screen Pixel

2. Audio Interference Issue with Streamlabs OBS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Interference Issue with Streamlabs OBS: I have a specific situation; I just formatted my PC with Windows 11. My input device, a headset connected to the 3.5mm jack, is recognized, and I can hear through it. However, when detecting the microphone, it recognizes it too low, at most 2% of the total volume according to...
  3. Audio Interference Issue with Streamlabs OBS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Interference Issue with Streamlabs OBS: I have a specific situation; I just formatted my PC with Windows 11. My input device, a headset connected to the 3.5mm jack, is recognized, and I can hear through it. However, when detecting the microphone, it recognizes it too low, at most 2% of the total volume according to...
  4. when im in obs, streamlabs obs, or audacity and other apps my mic is muffled but when i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when im in obs, streamlabs obs, or audacity and other apps my mic is muffled but when i...: I've been trying but to figure it out but it doesn't make any sense. Please someone help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-im-in-obs-streamlabs-obs-or-audacity-and/93466746-a4f0-474e-8bdd-a08d51aaf1b2
  5. Screen pixelling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen pixelling: Is the problem with windows or it could be my Graphics card?N.B It only happens with apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-pixelling/3723e82d-0a6d-4987-9de0-07328c2fae70
  6. Screen pixelling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen pixelling: Is the problem with windows or it could be my Graphics card?N.B It only happens with apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-pixelling/3723e82d-0a6d-4987-9de0-07328c2fae70
  7. Freezing screen pixelated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freezing screen pixelated: This just happened seemingly out of nowhere, but it is the second time this week. I tried ctr alt del to get to task manager but it doesn't respond to anything.It seems completely frozen, when I tried ctr alt del several times it started shaking but still didn't do anything....
  8. Backup an iPad to Windows10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Backup an iPad to Windows10?: How do I backup an older iPad to my Windows10 PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backup-an-ipad-to-windows10/19e726e4-539c-474e-b749-d6b2cb01c6f7
  9. Audio on streamlabs OBS sounds staticky.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio on streamlabs OBS sounds staticky.: When I record with streamlabs obs and go to look at the vido the audio in the video is staticky for some reason. I never had this problem before when using streamlabs tho. I tried reinstalling streamlabs and deleting catch in streamlabs but it didnt work. Even when I mute my...
  10. Screen pixelation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen pixelation: Ever since Windows 10 most recent update, my screen becomes pixelated at various times and the screen is unreadable. I contacted Windows support chat yesterday. The rep took over control of my computer, said he was creating a restore point, then a few minutes later my...