Windows 10: Ipad subfolders not showing when connected to laptop

Discus and support Ipad subfolders not showing when connected to laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When my ipad is connected to my laptop it does not show my subfolders on the laptop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NiceyLuvsTubing, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Ipad subfolders not showing when connected to laptop

When my ipad is connected to my laptop it does not show my subfolders on the laptop.

:)

NiceyLuvsTubing, Jun 19, 2019

2. Unable to connect IPad to Windows 10 Laptop

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern. However, in order to assist to better, I would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. Are you trying connect IPad for the first time?
    2. Do you get any error message while you try to connect?

I would also suggest you to refer to suggestion provided by Andre Da Costa dated November 20th 2015 on

How to connect and browse your Apple devices on a Windows 10 PC
    and try following the steps and check if you are able to connect.

Regards.

Manjunath_H, Jun 19, 2019
  3. xtra mail not showing in iPad

Hi Fred,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What exactly do you mean when you say not showing in iPad?
    • Which email account do you use?
    • Which app do you use on iPad to view your emails?
    • Are you referring to email content not showing in iPad or the email account itself?
    Your question does not contain all the required information needed for us to help you. I would suggest you to provide more details regarding the issue you’re facing. Please see the article provided below, which will guide you on how to ask questions.

Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Please revert to this response along with answers to questions asked, we will be glad to help you further.

Niranjan Manjhi, Jun 19, 2019
  4. CG19 Win User

Ipad subfolders not showing when connected to laptop

iPad not detecting in file explorer when connected

Trying to connect my iPad to a new Toshiba laptop (windows 10) and nothing is happening. It makes all the correct noises and shows up in itunes doesn't show anything on the computer in this pc section and I am unable to import photos. I have been told by
    IT that apple have stopped this for some reason, not sure if it's true or not. If anyone has any suggestion I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

***Original title: ipad connecting to Toshiba laptop (Windows 10)***

Thema:

Ipad subfolders not showing when connected to laptop

1. Ipad subfolders not showing when connected to laptop - Similar Threads - Ipad subfolders showing

2. DCIM folder of ipad not showing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    DCIM folder of ipad not showing: When I try to import my photos from ipad to windows it says there's no folder. Ipad is up to date, itunes is the newest, drivers are good, trusted the computer. What else submitted by /u/teemhm [link] [comments]...
  3. Unable to connect ipad to pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to connect ipad to pc: I am unable to connect my iPad 6th gen to my PC. In Device manager, it is listed as a MTP USB Device however it has a warning symbol next to it. When I try to change the driver to the apple mobile device driver for windows I get a code 31. This also happens with any other...
  4. backup ipad to windows10 laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    backup ipad to windows10 laptop: How do I backup my ipad and iphone to my windows10 laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backup-ipad-to-windows10-laptop/5e601ba0-57f2-48e2-970b-297c32791449
  5. Wi-Fi connection for iPad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-Fi connection for iPad: I have an iPad that was working fine yesterday May6,2019 but today I've lost my Wi-Fi connection to it. My passwords do not seem to be working so can you tell me why I've lost Wi-Fi connection on the iPad while my computer is still working without any problems...
  6. iPad not detecting in file explorer when connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    iPad not detecting in file explorer when connected: Trying to connect my iPad to a new Toshiba laptop (windows 10) and nothing is happening. It makes all the correct noises and shows up in itunes doesn't show anything on the computer in this pc section and I am unable to import photos. I have been told by IT that apple have...
  7. ipad connecting to Toshiba laptop (Windows 10)

ipad connecting to Toshiba laptop (Windows 10): Trying to connect my iPad to a new Toshiba laptop (windows 10) and nothing is happening. It makes all the correct noises and shows up in itunes doesn't show anything on the computer in this pc section and I am unable to import photos. I have been told by IT that apple have...
  8. How to connect iPad to the laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to connect iPad to the laptop: I am unable to connect an iPad to my laptop running Windows 10 to transfer information. What is a possible problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-ipad-to-the-laptop/35325cce-2dc8-44d3-b4fc-684373a17dda
  9. Connecting IPad to Laptop With WIN10

Connecting IPad to Laptop With WIN10: I cannot connect an Apple iPad to my computer and transfer information to use in video-conferencing. Has anyone else had this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-ipad-to-laptop-with-win10/103591e2-7376-4fd9-95cb-1025f76975d5
  10. facebook on ipad says not connected to wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    facebook on ipad says not connected to wifi: Facebook on ipad says not connected to internet, but settings says it is. I am getting my email and texts. unable to sign on. even deleted facbook app and added back. still no luck. help!...