Windows 10: ipad

Discus and support ipad in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My ipad will not connect to the internet now that I have downloaded Windows 10 to my PC. WHat can i do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sackville1, Jul 18, 2018.

1. ipad

My ipad will not connect to the internet now that I have downloaded Windows 10 to my PC. WHat can i do?

:)

Sackville1, Jul 18, 2018

2. iPad Not Chargin'

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused. Let me help you.

Please share the details.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Was it charging before Windows 10 upgrade?

Apple has designed the iPad to only charge when connected to an approved wall receptacle charger or to a high-amperage USB port only found on Apple iMac and MacBook products. If you connect it to a PC or non-Apple USB port it will not charge.

I suggest you to contact the Ipad support for better assistance.

Click on,
    http://www.apple.com/support/ipad/

Please share the details and updated status. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jul 18, 2018
  3. xtra mail not showing in iPad

Hi Fred,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What exactly do you mean when you say not showing in iPad?
    • Which email account do you use?
    • Which app do you use on iPad to view your emails?
    • Are you referring to email content not showing in iPad or the email account itself?
    Your question does not contain all the required information needed for us to help you. I would suggest you to provide more details regarding the issue you’re facing. Please see the article provided below, which will guide you on how to ask questions.

Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Please revert to this response along with answers to questions asked, we will be glad to help you further.

Niranjan Manjhi, Jul 18, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

ipad

sync. windows calendar with iphone and ipad

Hi Kjeld,

Configuration settings may be the possible cause why you're having issues with syncing Windows calendar with iPhone and iPad. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when you tried to sync it?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on on how to sync across all your devices
    properly.

If the issue still persists, you may try performing the instruction shared by
    Wungraileng Vashi
    on this thread on how to troubleshoot sync
    problems with iPhone/iPad.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

ipad

1. ipad - Similar Threads - ipad

2. download photos from ipad to PC using a USB cable no longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    download photos from ipad to PC using a USB cable no longer working: Hello, it used to be very easy to download photos from my ipad to my PC using a USB cable to connect ipad to the PC. When I clicked on -This PC-Apple iPad- an internal storage bar came up showing how much space is used up on the iPad. I would double click on that icon. Then a...
  3. download photos from ipad to PC using a USB cable no longer working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    download photos from ipad to PC using a USB cable no longer working: Hello, it used to be very easy to download photos from my ipad to my PC using a USB cable to connect ipad to the PC. When I clicked on -This PC-Apple iPad- an internal storage bar came up showing how much space is used up on the iPad. I would double click on that icon. Then a...
  4. Printer stopped printing in color from PC but does ok from IPhone, IPad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer stopped printing in color from PC but does ok from IPhone, IPad: Printer stopped printing in color from PC but does ok from IPhone, IPad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-stopped-printing-in-color-from-pc-but-does/6e513be1-0f31-487a-abaa-1142e5cd0f9f
  5. Printer stopped printing in color from PC but does ok from IPhone, IPad

Printer stopped printing in color from PC but does ok from IPhone, IPad: Printer stopped printing in color from PC but does ok from IPhone, IPad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-stopped-printing-in-color-from-pc-but-does/6e513be1-0f31-487a-abaa-1142e5cd0f9f
  6. Printer stopped printing in color from PC but does ok from IPhone, IPad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Password doesn’t work on pc but works on iPad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password doesn’t work on pc but works on iPad: Have forgotten password , created new one , accepted on iPad but not on pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-doesnt-work-on-pc-but-works-on-ipad/81303de0-0d21-4bca-b6d5-3ae0d7847733
  8. Password doesn’t work on pc but works on iPad

Password doesn’t work on pc but works on iPad: Have forgotten password , created new one , accepted on iPad but not on pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-doesnt-work-on-pc-but-works-on-ipad/81303de0-0d21-4bca-b6d5-3ae0d7847733
  9. Remote Desktop for iPad & Modern Mobile Mouse - Middle mouse button does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop for iPad & Modern Mobile Mouse - Middle mouse button does not work: I'm using an iPad Pro 5. Gen. & iPadOS 17.3.1 and Microsoft Remote Desktop for working on a Windows 10 system. The mouse device is a Microsoft Modern Mobile Mouse. All is running fine, but the middle mouse button does not work. With another Remote Desktop system Jump Desktop...
  10. Remote Desktop for iPad & Modern Mobile Mouse - Middle mouse button does not work

Remote Desktop for iPad & Modern Mobile Mouse - Middle mouse button does not work: I'm using an iPad Pro 5. Gen. & iPadOS 17.3.1 and Microsoft Remote Desktop for working on a Windows 10 system. The mouse device is a Microsoft Modern Mobile Mouse. All is running fine, but the middle mouse button does not work. With another Remote Desktop system Jump Desktop...