Windows 10: IPaddress showing null value for User submitted their user ID step in passwordreset activity.

Discus and support IPaddress showing null value for User submitted their user ID step in passwordreset activity. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to perform password reset from a vpn IP to test whether I can detect password reset attempts from unknown IP's from azure sentinel. As... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by le0li9ht, Jan 18, 2021.

1. le0li9ht Win User

IPaddress showing null value for User submitted their user ID step in passwordreset activity.

Hi,

I'm trying to perform password reset from a vpn IP to test whether I can detect password reset attempts from unknown IP's from azure sentinel. As checked from AuditLogs table I couldn't see IpAddress value instead it is showing null.

IPaddress showing null value for User submitted their user ID step in passwordreset activity. 7f3ec314-c9ee-4836-91d0-7dd4e32ad953?upload=true.png

why azure SSPR behaviour unable to detect the IP value.

:)

le0li9ht, Jan 18, 2021
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Jan 18, 2021
  3. AsRock Win User
    Current Active User Feature

Well there is a user list at the bottom of the thread..

AsRock, Jan 18, 2021
  4. Lenwood Win User

IPaddress showing null value for User submitted their user ID step in passwordreset activity.

Windows 10 User ID Doesn't Appear In User List

One of the applications that I use (DB2) creates custom user groups, and one of the setup steps is to add my Windows 10 user account to these groups to grant access. I'm on Windows 10 Enterprise, and the issue I'm having is that my user ID doesn't appear in the list of users. Below is a screenshot of what I see when I run lusrmgr.msc.

IPaddress showing null value for User submitted their user ID step in passwordreset activity. qbM1H.png

When I check my account within the control panel, my user ID shows as my company email address. I was expecting to see something like AzureAD\MyName.

Can anyone help me understand why my own user ID wouldn't appear in the list of users? How do I correct this?

Lenwood, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

1. IPaddress showing null value for User submitted their user ID step in passwordreset activity. - Similar Threads - IPaddress showing null

2. fortget user id

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fortget user id: Dear microsoft team,please be inform you that,i had purchase new laptop with preinstall microsoft life time, hence while signup suddenly laptop crashed, meanwhile i forget user id since 11 july 2023, i am trying to recover my user id with reference of alternative details but...
  3. fortget user id

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fortget user id: Dear microsoft team,please be inform you that,i had purchase new laptop with preinstall microsoft life time, hence while signup suddenly laptop crashed, meanwhile i forget user id since 11 july 2023, i am trying to recover my user id with reference of alternative details but...
  4. USER ID

in Windows 10 Customization
    USER ID: I just installed the new EDGE and now all the user ids are not being saved when I click the save user id for every website that I go to. What setting do I need to set in the new EDGE? Thanks...
  5. EDGE and User Id's

EDGE and User Id's: On some websites I enter my userid and also click on save userid. When I log back later the userid is not saved and I have to enter it again. Is there a setting in EDGE that I need to set? Also is there a setting in EDGE that I need to turn off so that the user id's are not...
  6. user ID , pin and passwords

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    user ID , pin and passwords: I have 2 laptops running windows 10. Can i use the same user ID, password, pin, cellphone number, and email address for both laptops? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-id-pin-and-passwords/b35bb65a-0f9d-4841-a207-d180ecf335e3
  7. Event 360 user id ??

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Event 360 user id ??: Description: Windows Hello for Business provisioning will not be launched. Device is AAD joined AADJ or DJ++ : Not Tested User has logged on with AAD credentials: No Windows Hello for Business policy is enabled: Not Tested Windows Hello for Business post-logon...
  8. Script error the value of the property "Show Status" is null or undefined, not a Function...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Script error the value of the property "Show Status" is null or undefined, not a Function...: After one of last two or three insider updates my watchfire ignite program keeps opening a script error come up and stays no mater what. Say The value of the property "Show Status" is null or undefined, not a Function object. Cannot fix or get rid of rendering app useless....
  9. User ID Clone

User ID Clone: Most of the time I use my laptop (Lenovo YOGA) as a desktop, in other words I close the cover and use a large screen, a standard keyboard and mouse and a dock through which I access additional disks. There are several small settings that I change, for example the display size...
  10. User-ID/Password problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    User-ID/Password problems: On my home Wifi net, I have had my HP desktop, a Dell Venue pad and a Samsung TV. All co-existed quite well for years. Around April this year, I resuscitated my deceased wife's HP laptop, giving a new battery. All 3 computers run Windows 10. Since the May-June Windows...