Windows 10: Ipega 9028 controller is not working anymore.

Discus and support Ipega 9028 controller is not working anymore. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Everyone. I have a problem with my gamepad. It was working before but now it suddenly not work anymore. It was detected as game controller... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cronuz12, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Cronuz12 Win User

Ipega 9028 controller is not working anymore.

Hello Everyone.

I have a problem with my gamepad. It was working before but now it suddenly not work anymore. It was detected as game controller before in device manager, but now it is HID Bluetooth device. It can only detect the media buttons (previous, next, volume +, volume -).
    Here is some screenshots to show my gamepad.

This Screenshot is taken in device manager.

Ipega 9028 controller is not working anymore. e0ecbf37-6f5f-4b12-8116-bea59c02fc5a?upload=true.png

This Screenshot is in properties.

Ipega 9028 controller is not working anymore. 9975324c-21e7-4442-8ba2-01f027196cef?upload=true.png

This Screenshot is the gamepad properties.

Ipega 9028 controller is not working anymore. 168ff2eb-d44d-49da-badc-e265067ebdc4?upload=true.png

The gamepad properties can be calibrated before and there are some x, y and z axis and a few more buttons in there.
    They are not just there anymore. I already kept removing device and reinstalling the drivers but it still the same.
    Can anyone help me about this?

:)

Cronuz12, Nov 20, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 20, 2018
  3. STEvil Win User
    Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Nov 20, 2018
  4. John Sarc Win User

Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Ipega 9028 controller is not working anymore. - Similar Threads - Ipega 9028 controller

2. None of my controllers work anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    None of my controllers work anymore: Only my Xbox Series controller seems to work but only the sticks and the LT and RT buttons respond, the others don't work anymore. I don't know what to do anymore. submitted by /u/UnidentifiedFellow [link] [comments]...
  3. Dualshock4 controller not working anymore, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dualshock4 controller not working anymore, please help: i am in dire need for help, this has been going on for i believe two months.i have been experiencing issues for my dualshock 4 controllers, yes, in plural. I have two original Playstation 4 controllers, they came with my playstation, they are not off brand or second hand.when...
  4. Dualshock4 controller not working anymore, please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dualshock4 controller not working anymore, please help: i am in dire need for help, this has been going on for i believe two months.i have been experiencing issues for my dualshock 4 controllers, yes, in plural. I have two original Playstation 4 controllers, they came with my playstation, they are not off brand or second hand.when...
  5. Controller not working anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controller not working anymore: My Dualshock ps4 controller no longer works with my Asos laptop. It used to work on Fortnite and then something changed. I recently installed Warzone, and it didn't connect, and now it doesn't work on anything. It connects, but doesn't do anything. I have installed drivers...
  6. Control+v, Control+c, Control+z etc... not working anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Control+v, Control+c, Control+z etc... not working anymore: Hi So if I type Control+c and select a bunch of text I get a 'c' written or displayed same with Control+v, my keyboard config is 'United state international' and even if I switch to 'us' the problem persists, this everywhere. Regards...
  7. Dualshock Controller doesn't work anymore Windows 10

Dualshock Controller doesn't work anymore Windows 10: Hi, I've been using a controller for a good while now, almost a year, and only had minor issues that I think are due to the DS4Windows software, which allows me to use my controller in the 1st place. Recently though, whilst playing FIFA 21 and 20 same issue on both games;...
  8. Pro Controller Not Working With PC Anymore

Pro Controller Not Working With PC Anymore: I normally play my PC games with the Switch Pro controller, but in the middle of playing a steam game my controller stopped working all together. My PC detects the pro controller in "Control Panel Devices" but in the actual "Game Controllers" configuration it does not show up...
  9. Windows 10 Family parental controls not working anymore

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 Family parental controls not working anymore: I've been having some strange issues with Microsoft's Family parental controls lately. I've went through all the settings, made sure everything was enabled, and I can't seem to find the answer to my problem. Before I start, let me describe my setup. Parent: My account set...
  10. Xbox 360 controller won't work anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 controller won't work anymore: A while back, when Windows updated, my Xbox controllers quit working on Windows 10. My Playstation controllers and Switch Pro controllers work fine. I'm using an Xbox 360 controller, wirelessly with the dongle adapter that came with the Xbox. I tried finding new drivers for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ipega 9087 not working

2. ipega keyboard mouse for xbox not working

3. ipega cannot update firmware

4. new driver for my ipega controller,
  5. ipega controller not responding,
  6. ipeg 9028 win 10,
  7. ipega 9028 win 10 games,
  8. ipega 9028 windows 10 update firmware,
  9. ipega 9028 windows 10 drivers,
  10. ipega driver,
  11. ipega not working bluetooth pc