Windows 10: iphlpsvc service error message

Discus and support iphlpsvc service error message in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I received this error message in event viewer. What does it mean?The iphlpsvc service depends on the WinHttpAutoProxySvc service which failed to start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jsknight100, May 4, 2021.

1. iphlpsvc service error message

I received this error message in event viewer. What does it mean?The iphlpsvc service depends on the WinHttpAutoProxySvc service which failed to start because of the following error: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it."

:)

jsknight100, May 4, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, May 4, 2021
  3. Groggubus Win User
    Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, May 4, 2021
  4. iphlpsvc service error message

Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, May 4, 2021
Thema:

iphlpsvc service error message

1. iphlpsvc service error message - Similar Threads - iphlpsvc service error

2. error message "The application is exiting and cannot service this request".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error message "The application is exiting and cannot service this request".: I get an error message. desktopextension.exe. The application is exiting and cannot service this request. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-the-application-is-exiting-and/e0687fbd-6828-495e-8b7f-c5dd0b53397b
  3. error message "The application is exiting and cannot service this request".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error message "The application is exiting and cannot service this request".: I get an error message. desktopextension.exe. The application is exiting and cannot service this request. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-the-application-is-exiting-and/e0687fbd-6828-495e-8b7f-c5dd0b53397b
  4. If I try to activate the Audio Service BUT the error message "Audio service cannot be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I try to activate the Audio Service BUT the error message "Audio service cannot be...: To be able to have SOUND I try to activate the WINDOWS AUDIO SERVICE BUT there's an error message "Audio service cannot be installed"!I mentioned hat I have an 20 years old PC but for 20 years was an high-end PC with Windows 7....
  5. If I try to activate the Audio Service BUT the error message "Audio service cannot be...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I try to activate the Audio Service BUT the error message "Audio service cannot be...: To be able to have SOUND I try to activate the WINDOWS AUDIO SERVICE BUT there's an error message "Audio service cannot be installed"!I mentioned hat I have an 20 years old PC but for 20 years was an high-end PC with Windows 7....
  6. Windows 10: Error Message "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in" on logon...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10: Error Message "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in" on logon...: Hi,I have an ASUS Z390 motherboard with Win10 installed on an SSD, and the ASUS Armoury Crate software as well as my Avast Antivirus installed a bunch of driver updates last night and both asked me to reboot. I rebooted this morning, but I keep getting the error message "The...
  7. MESSAGING SERVICE b109c

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MESSAGING SERVICE b109c: Hi ! This is Yelikal from Ethiopia. When i start the messaginservice b109c it shows this error. " Windows could not start the MessagingService_b109c service on Local Computer. Error 21: The device is not ready....
  8. Audio service is not running message

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio service is not running message: What does this mean I can play sounds but the speaker on the task bar has a red X next to it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-service-is-not-running-message/7e1e10a5-8aed-4deb-b6f8-7baf2a0de6e6
  9. Windows messaging service

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows messaging service: Good day. I am a technitican working for a small IT company. Our automated system alerts us when a service is stopped. On a few diffrent computers I have gotten this message from our monitor: The service MessagingService_72a203c is Stopped. The service...
  10. Error: The service cannot accept control messages at this time

in Windows 10 News
    Error: The service cannot accept control messages at this time: [ATTACH] As a Windows 10 user you might come across the error message, Error 1061 The service cannot accept control messages at this time while starting or trying to run a program. This happens because the Application Information Service does not [...] This post Error: The...