Windows 10: IPhone 11 and up wont detected by Windows

Discus and support IPhone 11 and up wont detected by Windows in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi!, Im desesperated now, my iphone 11 wont recognized by Windows, I reinstalled iTunes ten times and updated drivers too, in device management iphone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Fuadcho, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Fuadcho Win User

IPhone 11 and up wont detected by Windows

Hi!, Im desesperated now, my iphone 11 wont recognized by Windows, I reinstalled iTunes ten times and updated drivers too, in device management iphone or apple device wont appaer, when I plug in iPhone in port USB C it only starts to charge but I cant do a data transfer, if I plug in same iphone in a USB A port it works fine and without errors and if I plug any another oldest device in USB C port it works fine too, I updated to Windows 11 from Windows 10 and still the same, this problem started after a windows update in September, I guess is a bug related to super speed data transfer, hope can

:)

Fuadcho, Nov 25, 2021
  2. jacobacci Win User

Personal Hotspot on iPhone not detected on Thinkpad T480s

I used to be able to connect my iPhone 6s (iOS 13) to my Thinkpad T480s (Win 10 Pro, 1903, latest updates) via USB-C and use the personal hotspot on the iPhone to connect to the internet. This worked without any issues for several years through several upgrades of iOS and Windows.
    Now I switched to an iPhone 11 Pro (iOS 13) and the T480s does not detect the iPhone's personal hotspot any more. Personal hotspot is turned on on the iPhone 11 Pro. The T480s sees the iPhone and I can browse its content.
    The personal hotspot on the iPhone 6s (also iOS 13) is also not detected any more since I updated the following Apple software on the T480s to the current versions:
    • AppleApplicationSupport64
    • AppleMobileDeviceSupport64
    • AppleSoftwareUpdate
    Am I missing something here?

jacobacci, Nov 25, 2021
  3. jacobacci Win User
    Personal Hotspot on iPhone not detected on Thinkpad T480s

Got it working. In the end there were two issues:
    • iPhone 6s manages with only the apps I listed in my first post, but iPhone 11 Plus seems to require a complete installation of iTunes
    • The Thinkpad T480s has two USB-C sockets. One is USB-C only and the other is USB-C / Thunderbolt. The one that finally worked was the USB-C only. The USB-C / Thunderbolt does not seem to work. USB-A works reliably too.
    Thanks a lot for your inputs. They pointed me in the right direction

jacobacci, Nov 25, 2021
  4. qubit Win User

Iphone home movies wont run on windows server

There could be so many variables that we don't know about which could mess up playback. To name just a few off the top of my head:

- Is the iPhone rooted and hence not working in the standard way?
    - Is there some iPhone setting that we're not aware of, despite the video specs listed above?
    - What version of Windows is the OP running and is it fully patched?
    - What other software is installed on the server that could interfere with playback?
    - Is the video driver up to date?
    - Does the video work on another Windows PC?

Also, if the video doesn't play on Apple's own software then that gives an indication that there's something wrong with the recording itself, although it still doesn't rule out issues with the computer it's playing on. The fact it doesn't play properly on the Roku when apparently it should suggests a bad recording.

qubit, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

1. IPhone 11 and up wont detected by Windows - Similar Threads - IPhone wont detected

2. iPhone 11 wont' pair with Phone Link O/S Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iPhone 11 wont' pair with Phone Link O/S Windows 11: I am unable to pair my iPhone with Phone Link. Windows 11 is updatedLink to Windows is updated and installed on my iPhonePC is paired with the iPhone, and vice versaI don't see Phone Link listed as an installed app under settingsPhone Link is listed as a default app under the...
  3. iPhone 11 wont' pair with Phone Link O/S Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iPhone 11 wont' pair with Phone Link O/S Windows 11: I am unable to pair my iPhone with Phone Link. Windows 11 is updatedLink to Windows is updated and installed on my iPhonePC is paired with the iPhone, and vice versaI don't see Phone Link listed as an installed app under settingsPhone Link is listed as a default app under the...
  4. Win 11 wont detect gpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 wont detect gpu: Hello, i recently made a new build reusing my old rtx2080 nvidea card. My pc wont detect my gpu with windows 11 pro. I set bios system aug. To pcie slot. Still nothing. I recently saw the fix with armoury crate, i dont have a system menu and under devices only shows mother...
  5. Win 11 wont detect gpu

Win 11 wont detect gpu: Hello, i recently made a new build reusing my old rtx2080 nvidea card. My pc wont detect my gpu with windows 11 pro. I set bios system aug. To pcie slot. Still nothing. I recently saw the fix with armoury crate, i dont have a system menu and under devices only shows mother...
  6. IPhone 11 and up wont detected by Windows

IPhone 11 and up wont detected by Windows: Hi!, Im desesperated now, my iphone 11 wont recognized by Windows, I reinstalled iTunes ten times and updated drivers too, in device management iphone or apple device wont appaer, when I plug in iPhone in port USB C it only starts to charge but I cant do a data transfer, if I...
  7. IPhone 11 and up wont detected by Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IPhone 11 and up wont detected by Windows: Hi!, Im desesperated now, my iphone 11 wont recognized by Windows, I reinstalled iTunes ten times and updated drivers too, in device management iphone or apple device wont appaer, when I plug in iPhone in port USB C it only starts to charge but I cant do a data transfer, if I...
  8. windows 10 wont connect to iphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 wont connect to iphone: help fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-wont-connect-to-iphone/496a4e75-f11c-44d9-a1cd-8cf11c59d2c3
  9. Photos from Iphone 11 wont import Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Photos from Iphone 11 wont import Help: Im trying to import my camera roll to my pc and it just will not work. The photos app always freezes. I tried switching usb ports to plug in my apple charger but the photos app keeps freezing. Can someone please help this is really frustrating. submitted by...
  10. My iPhone hotspot wont show up in the networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My iPhone hotspot wont show up in the networks: it's starting to make me mad how my iPhone hotspot will show up on my ps4 but won't show up on my PC. Help mee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-iphone-hotspot-wont-show-up-in-the-networks/b1ac7a51-56a4-4818-8f8e-67f5b2ec78a6