Windows 10: Iphone 11 not recognized by Windows 10 to download photos

Discus and support Iphone 11 not recognized by Windows 10 to download photos in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I plug by iPhone 11 into my usb on Windows 10 to download photos it will not recognize it. I hear the sound acknowledgement but when I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cindy M, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Cindy M Win User

Iphone 11 not recognized by Windows 10 to download photos

When I plug by iPhone 11 into my usb on Windows 10 to download photos it will not recognize it. I hear the sound acknowledgement but when I try to import photos it says please accept notification to connect. I am not getting that notification on my iphone. This is maddening as I cannot get my videos and photos off of my phone for my usage. Can anyone help?

Windows 10 - updated

iPhone 11 pro max - updated

iTiunes - updated

:)

Cindy M, Mar 29, 2020

2. Windows does not recognize already imported photos on iPhone 6

Hi all,

As stated in the subject title, Windows 10 does not recognize already imported photos from my iPhone 6. It keeps downloading all photos available on the phone every single time I connect the phone to the computer. Any suggestions or solutions? Thanks!

yuukiokazaki, Mar 29, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Photo Gallery - only recognizing 1 photograph to download from iphone

My icloud and iphone storage are full with about 5,000 photos. If I delete from either, I lose them all. I need to save all my photos to my PC or SOMETHING to save them. Then I want to delete photos from my iphone. I used to be able to plug my iphone
    into my laptop. It automatically backed all the photos up into a file with the date of the download. Not ideal, but it is something.

I recently downloaded Windows 10. When I try to back up the photos, it only backs up one random photo saying it is the only new photo.

1. How can I get the PC to recognize that there are more than 5000 pics to download?

2. How do I get it to download them?

3. Is there a better solution? I tried OneDrive, but it is only uploading certain pictures - only 452 of the 5000+.

Can anyone give me a step-by-step tutorial on the best and easiest way to handle this problem?

Thank you VERY MUCH!!!

Kaitlyn0922, Mar 29, 2020
  4. Iphone 11 not recognized by Windows 10 to download photos

DaedalusHelios, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

Iphone 11 not recognized by Windows 10 to download photos

1. Iphone 11 not recognized by Windows 10 to download photos - Similar Threads - Iphone recognized download

2. Downloading photos from iPhone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading photos from iPhone: Hi and thanks in advance! When I try to download photos from my iPhone 8 an action I have been doing for years - using the PHOTOS App on Windows 10 It gets to the point where it seems to see all the pictures - but then just freezes. The only action from there is to go into...
  3. Windows no longer recognizing iPhone and/or iPhone Wires.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows no longer recognizing iPhone and/or iPhone Wires.: submitted by /u/Sparky-Man [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g2wkvl/windows_no_longer_recognizing_iphone_andor_iphone/
  4. Cannot download photos from iPhone to Windows 10 laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot download photos from iPhone to Windows 10 laptop.: Cannot download photos from iPhone Xr to laptop Windows 10. When connecting to two, I get "looking for new photos and videos to download". Then "choose device to import from.". Screen shows it has selected 550 or 559 photos. I haven't selected any. I don't get...
  5. Windows 10 Photo App - Trying to Download Photos and Videos from iphone 10

Windows 10 Photo App - Trying to Download Photos and Videos from iphone 10: Hello, I'm trying to add all my photos and videos from my iPhone 10 to my new Dell PC with Windows 10. When I plug in the phone, the pop up window says "looking for new photos and videos" and it tells me how many it's found so far. The problem is, nothing else is happening...
  6. iPhone photo download issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    iPhone photo download issue: I decided to ask here before I start contacting Windows and Apple about this problem. I am trying to download some photos from an iPhone 8 running the latest version of iOS via the USB cable to a computer running latest version of Windows 10. (I am running the latest...
  7. Download photos from iPhone 7

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download photos from iPhone 7: How do you get the iPhone device v7 to show up in the explorer window so I can copy photos to my Windows 10 PC? I doesn't show up after connecting cable from iPhone to pc....
  8. difficulty downloading photos from iphone

difficulty downloading photos from iphone: I seem to always have trouble trying to download photos from my iphone. It gets to the point where it has identified all the new photos and when I select the import option, I get the very unhelpful message "something went wrong." I have tried restarting, unplugging my phone...
  9. IPhone photo download to laptop

IPhone photo download to laptop: This is a TWO PART QUESTION... 1... This morning my new computer with Windows 10 asked me how I would like to open the window when I plug in my iPhone... I mistakenly said download photos and videos... I'd rather change that to OPEN FILE FOLDER... How do I change the...
  10. Downloading iphone xs photos to pc

Downloading iphone xs photos to pc: I've tried to download all my photos from my iphone. I click on photos, and it gives me the option to select all. Only, when you look through the icons on the photos in "select all", not all the photos on my phone are shown. And, surprise, surprise, not all the photos...