Windows 10: iPhone 11 Pro Videos Not Playing in Windows 10

Discus and support iPhone 11 Pro Videos Not Playing in Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently upgraded to an iPhone 11Pro. Since then when I copy the videos from the phone to my laptop which is Windows 10, the videos only play sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RGD954, Feb 2, 2020.

1. RGD954 Win User

iPhone 11 Pro Videos Not Playing in Windows 10

I recently upgraded to an iPhone 11Pro. Since then when I copy the videos from the phone to my laptop which is Windows 10, the videos only play sound with no picture. I use Windows Media Player to view videos. All videos from my previous phone, iPhone 6S Plus, play both sound and picture. Is this some new glitch with the iPhone 11 series? I'm at a loss of how to fix this.

:)

RGD954, Feb 2, 2020

2. Can't play video from iPhone on my window 10

Hi,

We understand that you want to play a video from your iPhone to Windows 10.

Kindly provide the answers to the following for us to be able to learn more about the issue you're experiencing:

• Is your iPhone connected at the moment you're trying to play the video?
    • What is the file extension of the video you're trying to play?
    • What application are you trying to use to play the video?
    • Did all the videos fail to play or just a specific one?
    • Have you tried playing the same video on a different PC? If yes, did you got the same result?
    • Were you able to successfully play a video from your iPhone before?

In the meantime, running the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter can find and repair the problems with your devices and hardware. Here's how to run it:

• Right-click the Start icon, then select Control Panel.
    • Choose the Large icons option from the View by drop down list found on the upper-right part of the Control Panel window.
    • Locate then select Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all from the left pane.
    • Locate and click Hardware and Devices to run the troubleshooter then follow the next steps.

You may also run the Windows Apps troubleshooter to repair problems
    with your Windows applications.

Let us know the result of the troubleshooters.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Feb 2, 2020
  3. Pawan1709 Win User
    upgraded from 7 to 10. youtube videos won't play

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Provide us with the below details for better clarity on the issue.

• Which internet browser are you using to play online videos?

• Which video are you referring by “others?”

• Are you using a local or Microsoft user account?

• Are you getting any error on trying to play videos?

I suggest you to login using a Microsoft account, in case you are not logged into one and try the below steps and check if it helps,

Step 1: If issue is with Internet explorer, I suggest you to refer this link

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/videos-dont-work#ie=ie-11

Step 2: Ensure to install any pending updates on the system and restart the computer to check if this helps.

Hope this information is helpful. Please get back with the above details so that we can assist you further, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan1709, Feb 2, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

Iphone home movies wont run on windows server

There could be so many variables that we don't know about which could mess up playback. To name just a few off the top of my head:

- Is the iPhone rooted and hence not working in the standard way?
    - Is there some iPhone setting that we're not aware of, despite the video specs listed above?
    - What version of Windows is the OP running and is it fully patched?
    - What other software is installed on the server that could interfere with playback?
    - Is the video driver up to date?
    - Does the video work on another Windows PC?

Also, if the video doesn't play on Apple's own software then that gives an indication that there's something wrong with the recording itself, although it still doesn't rule out issues with the computer it's playing on. The fact it doesn't play properly on the Roku when apparently it should suggests a bad recording.

qubit, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

1. iPhone 11 Pro Videos Not Playing in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - iPhone Pro Videos

2. Youtube video not playing in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Youtube video not playing in windows 11: I have issue with youtube videos. Whenever I turn on my laptop, sometimes the youtube video plays normally but sometimes it just won't play. all the comments and everythings are loaded but the video keeps on buffering. THIS DOENOT HAPPEN ALL THE TIMES. SOMETIMES IT PLAYS ANS...
  3. Youtube video not playing in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Youtube video not playing in windows 11: I have issue with youtube videos. Whenever I turn on my laptop, sometimes the youtube video plays normally but sometimes it just won't play. all the comments and everythings are loaded but the video keeps on buffering. THIS DOENOT HAPPEN ALL THE TIMES. SOMETIMES IT PLAYS ANS...
  4. Some iPhone videos don't play on Windows 10 Photos, but do play on Windows Media Player

Some iPhone videos don't play on Windows 10 Photos, but do play on Windows Media Player: Recently, I've imported a bunch of videos from my new iPhone 12 mini. I imported using the 'Keep original' setting in iPhone settings, because this is the only way I could get the import to be successful see here. So the files supposedly have *not* been formatted to Windows...
  5. Windows 10 Pro - Photos App is Lagging Videos Imported from iPhone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Pro - Photos App is Lagging Videos Imported from iPhone: As of last week, the Photos App is lagging the videos I import from my iPhone. I drag and drop small clips less than 2 minutes and they lag! They play perfectly fine on the Movies & TV app on Windows 10 Pro, but as soon as I import them to my Photos - Video Projects they...
  6. Error Importing iPhone Photos & Videos from iPhone 11

Error Importing iPhone Photos & Videos from iPhone 11: I have tried repeatedly this week to import my photos and videos to my PC from my iPhone 11. It will find the device, eventually show the photos that need to be imported, but then once I select "import photos," it will freeze up and then state that it can no longer find my...
  7. Cannot play iphone videos on laptop

Cannot play iphone videos on laptop: When I try to play an iphone video I have downloaded it says. Missing codec. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-play-iphone-videos-on-laptop/698ad00f-e615-4d5b-bfbc-28b5842cf28d
  8. Windows 10 Pro - Photos App is Lagging Videos Imported from iPhone

Windows 10 Pro - Photos App is Lagging Videos Imported from iPhone: As of last week, the Photos App is lagging the videos I import from my iPhone. I drag and drop small clips (less than 2 minutes) and they lag! They play perfectly fine on the Movies & TV app on Windows 10 Pro, but as soon as I import them to my Photos - Video Projects they...
  9. Video not playing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Video not playing in windows 10: I have had a problem viewing videos on my laptop for some time. When I play a video the sound works fine but there is no picture. I have tried opening the videos with several players i.e. power DVD Windows Media Player Quick Time etc. but none work However, if I open one...
  10. videos will not play in windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    videos will not play in windows 10: I just upgraded to windows 10 without any installation problems or error massages. However I soon discovered that I am unable to play any videos including any that are on youtube. When I do click on one i get distorted audio, no video playback and IE crashes. I was...