Windows 10: Iphone 6S6 APPLE does not recognize this application when charging

Discus and support Iphone 6S6 APPLE does not recognize this application when charging in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Dont know where else to ask maybe someone else had this problem My I phone 6S6 when charging screen shows notification saying APPLE does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by walleyeblugill, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Iphone 6S6 APPLE does not recognize this application when charging

Hi

Dont know where else to ask maybe someone else had this problem

My I phone 6S6 when charging screen shows notification saying APPLE does not recognize this application

THANK YOU

:)

walleyeblugill, Jan 22, 2020

2. Apple iPhone in Autoplay list

I am unable to remove the listing in Autoplay for Apple Iphone and I spent numerous hours trying to remove it with no luck at all. I followed the steps using the registry as well, still it is shown on the AutoPlay listing.
    Spoke to one IT helpdesk agent and said the only way to get rid of it is to just reinstall Windows in order to remove that option from the list.

I even re-inserted my iPhone to my machine and uninstalled the drivers from Device Manager under Portable Devices.

Obsolete devices in Autoplay list multiple entries for same - Microsoft Community

Update >> I managed to remove it under Devices and Printers. Looks like it does not work under Device Manager.

win10freak, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Windows 10 won't recognize my iPhone

Thanks Vinodh.

I did the first 3 steps, but in the 4th:

4. Search for the iPhone device and select the option Ask me everytime from the drop down menu next to the device

my computer it seems don't even recognize my IPhone. Whenever I connect it to the computer it starts charging and also the cellphone ask me if the computer is trustable to share data. But the windows doesn't recognize
    the cellphone.

Any other suggestion? (I have a 6S Plus too)

Thanks

CinthiaGuzman, Jan 22, 2020
  4. MapkoX Win User

Iphone 6S6 APPLE does not recognize this application when charging

Windows 10 PC not recognizing Iphone, but also not showing Apple Mobile Device Driver

Hello,

I have a windows 10 desktop, and a couple of weeks ago, it stopped recognizing my Iphone -- both Windows Explorer and ITunes. I already did the latest Windows updates and uninstalled/ re-installed Itunes. I already checked the Apple cable and phone on
    another Windows 10 PC, and it worked fine (i.e., the phone shows up in both Itunes and Explorer). I checked that this USB drive works for other types of devices. I have restarted the PC between each of those steps as well. As well, I restarted the phone.
    I have temporarily disabled my antivirus software before installing Itunes. No luck -- the phone is still not recognized on this PC.

A few key observations, after having tried a few things from other posts:

1. Under Device Manager, Apple Mobile Device Service does NOT appear and nor does "Portable Devices" show
    up.

2. Under the RUN command, I tried searching for %ProgramFiles%\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers -- and
    it was not listed. I

3. Whenever connecting the phone to the computer, the iphone does not prompt me to "trust the computer"

Please advise how to proceed to get my PC to recognize my Iphone via the USB cable...

Thanks!

MapkoX, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

Iphone 6S6 APPLE does not recognize this application when charging

1. Iphone 6S6 APPLE does not recognize this application when charging - Similar Threads - Iphone 6S6 APPLE

2. Fire Motherboard Charging Cable iPhone for Apple Store or 8445 Al Rabat Riyadh

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fire Motherboard Charging Cable iPhone for Apple Store or 8445 Al Rabat Riyadh: Low Battery Yes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fire-motherboard-charging-cable-iphone-for-apple/6b680fdd-361d-4ece-a9d1-d664205e3894
  3. When plugged in my computer does not recognize that it is being charged but it is.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When plugged in my computer does not recognize that it is being charged but it is.: Whenever my pc restarts it claims the AC Adapter is not providing enough power even though it is. It is causing a lot of issues with games that I play.I have conservation mode on so thats why my battery is at 59%...
  4. When plugged in my computer does not recognize that it is being charged but it is.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When plugged in my computer does not recognize that it is being charged but it is.: Whenever my pc restarts it claims the AC Adapter is not providing enough power even though it is. It is causing a lot of issues with games that I play.I have conservation mode on so thats why my battery is at 59%...
  5. When plugged in my computer does not recognize that it is being charged but it is.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. iPhone not charging when connected to computer

in Windows 10 News
    iPhone not charging when connected to computer: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Normally, any iPhone user will use the charger shipped with the package to charge his iPhone. Attempt to use anything else is not recommended! Still, there are situations where we have seen people charging the iPhone by connecting it to [...] This post...
  7. Apple iPhone in Autoplay list

Apple iPhone in Autoplay list: I am unable to remove the listing in Autoplay for Apple Iphone and I spent numerous hours trying to remove it with no luck at all. I followed the steps using the registry as well, still it is shown on the AutoPlay listing. Spoke to one IT helpdesk agent and said the only way...
  8. Apple iPhone in Autoplay list

in Windows 10 Support
    Apple iPhone in Autoplay list: I am unable to remove the listing in Autoplay for Apple Iphone and I spent numerous hours trying to remove it with no luck at all. I followed the steps using the registry as well, still it is shown on the AutoPlay listing. Spoke to one IT helpdesk agent and said the only way...
  9. Itune does not recognize iPhone

Itune does not recognize iPhone: I have windows 10 on my laptop. Itune does not recognize iphone. Also how do i itune mp3 files upload to icloud? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/itune-does-not-recognize-iphone/9e53de7d-dbc1-49e4-a6f2-aaa566f20249
  10. iphone/apple problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iphone/apple problems: If I click "MobileMe" in control panel I get 4 error messages in a row, saying procedure entry points cannot be located in the dynamic link library. What does this mean? I'm also having problems with opening my iphone in windows explorer. Even with itunes running. I...