Windows 10: iphone 8 plus import to computer

Discus and support iphone 8 plus import to computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; cannot import photos from my new iphone 8 plus to my computer. i have gone through troubleshooter and previous support and the only thing i find is to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GeraldRinge, Sep 24, 2018.

1. iphone 8 plus import to computer

cannot import photos from my new iphone 8 plus to my computer. i have gone through troubleshooter and previous support and the only thing i find is to do with importing camera photo directly to computer.

:)

GeraldRinge, Sep 24, 2018
  2. Audrey_98 Win User

Photo import from Iphone not working

I am trying to import photos from my iphone into photos but when i try my computer recognizes my phone is connected but then when i select it and press import it says "something went wrong" and tells me to try again and the cycle repeats. Any suggestions?

Audrey_98, Sep 24, 2018
  3. iPhone 6s Plus

Hi Megan,

We suggest you to check AutoPlay settings on your computer. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Settings.
    • Click Devices.
    • On the left pane, click AutoPlay.
    • Make sure "Use AutoPlay for all media and devices" is
      On
    • On "Choose AutoPlay defaults" should be selected to
      Ask me everytime.
    Afterwards, unplug and re-plug the iPhone and check if you get the AutoPlay prompt to access pictures on your iPhone.

Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Sep 24, 2018
  4. iphone 8 plus import to computer

difficulty importing photos from iphone 6 plus

I have a iPhone 6 plus and am having issues importing my photos. I get this message "cant find any photos or videos on this iPhone... " any word of advice on what to do?

ildagrimaldo, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

iphone 8 plus import to computer

1. iphone 8 plus import to computer - Similar Threads - iphone plus import

2. Iphone 8 plus not recognized from usb cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Iphone 8 plus not recognized from usb cable: I just bought a new usb to lightning cable and when i plugged into my computer it says: usb device is not recognized. help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iphone-8-plus-not-recognized-from-usb-cable/59829318-9c99-4907-a2e4-6e0e5bbc08fa
  3. Iphone 8 plus not recognized from usb cable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Iphone 8 plus not recognized from usb cable: I just bought a new usb to lightning cable and when i plugged into my computer it says: usb device is not recognized. help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iphone-8-plus-not-recognized-from-usb-cable/59829318-9c99-4907-a2e4-6e0e5bbc08fa
  4. Iphone import problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Iphone import problem: Hello! Before I reset my PC, whenever I plugged in my Iphone, it would automatically open the photos app to import my images to. Now however, after resetting my PC, It tries to send them to onedrive. How do I make it so that when I plug in my Iphone, it opens the photos app...
  5. Photos App Lock up importing from iphone 8

Photos App Lock up importing from iphone 8: I used to import from my iphone on a regular basis. Computer died and I upgraded to a new Dell gaming machine. Now when I try and import from my phone or my wifes it finds X number of photos and locks up. Restarted, re-installed the photo app. When it locks it doesn't...
  6. Import IPhone photos

Import IPhone photos: Photo app will not import photos from my iphone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/import-iphone-photos/b6bdda57-75d5-4fa4-86dc-f9bd39c200d9
  7. Hotspot created from iPhone 8 Plus is not visible on Windows PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hotspot created from iPhone 8 Plus is not visible on Windows PC: My WIndows 10 laptop can no longer see the Hot Spot from my iPhone 8 Plus. Other phones can still see it and connect to it, but it doesn't appear in the list of SSIDs that are available for my laptop to connect to. ***Original title: My Windows 10 laptop can no longer see...
  8. Can't import photos from iPhone 8 Plus to Windows 10 Laptop

Can't import photos from iPhone 8 Plus to Windows 10 Laptop: Hello, I am having another problem yet again with the built in photos app on Windows 10 which always has problems. I used to be able to import photos using my iPhone USB cable to my laptop and it always went smoothly. Now no matter how hard I try or any troubleshooting I do,...
  9. difficulty importing photos from iphone 6 plus

in Windows 10 Customization
    difficulty importing photos from iphone 6 plus: I have a iPhone 6 plus and am having issues importing my photos. I get this message "cant find any photos or videos on this iPhone... " any word of advice on what to do?...
  10. When plugging iphone in to import pictures. Difference from Windows 8

When plugging iphone in to import pictures. Difference from Windows 8: In Windows 8, I would plug my phone in and it would display all the pictures on the phone and highlight the new ones. I would then click IMPORT. Boom. Done. With Windows 10 it doesnt seem as straight forward. I plug my phone in and sometimes nothing happens. If something...