Windows 10: Iphone access without a working Iphone for drivers? or the equivalent

Discus and support Iphone access without a working Iphone for drivers? or the equivalent in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have a situation currently where a friends Iphone 5 is not detected through windows 10, is not automatically uploading the Apple Mobile Devices... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by M Foster, Aug 22, 2019.

1. M Foster Win User

Iphone access without a working Iphone for drivers? or the equivalent

Hi,

I have a situation currently where a friends Iphone 5 is not detected through windows 10, is not automatically uploading the Apple Mobile Devices Driver, any version of I tunes is not installing the Apple Mobile Device Drivers despite various attempts at a complete uninstall and fresh re installs, and there being seemingly nowhere online that i have managed to discover so far where I can just manually download and install the essential Apple Mobile Device Drivers or otherwise to have my computer/windows 10 detect the Iphone and let my pal proceed with what they need to get done. Can someone please point me in the right direction or give me a basic tutorial into how I resolve this problem?

Cheers,

All the best,

Sully

:)

M Foster, Aug 22, 2019
  2. Bastet Win User

Iphone driver

Here's mine:
    Iphone access without a working Iphone for drivers? or the equivalent [​IMG]

Do you have the iPhone plugged into a USB hub or directly to the PC?

Bastet, Aug 22, 2019
  3. Iphone driver

I doesn't appear in the usb controller list, iPhone is plugged directly into pc

Bellyacres, Aug 22, 2019
  4. RickC Win User

Iphone driver

What does your Device Manager look like. Can you provide a screenshot?

Mine looks like this (with my iPhone appearing not as a device but within the USB controllers list):

RickC, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Iphone access without a working Iphone for drivers? or the equivalent - Similar Threads - Iphone access without

2. PhoneLink not working with iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PhoneLink not working with iPhone: I tried many times but it still doesnt work even although they just made it possible for iphone. every time i scan the QR code nothing happens. its stuck on bluetooth although my laptop is already paired to my phone...
  3. PhoneLink not working with iPhone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PhoneLink not working with iPhone: I tried many times but it still doesnt work even although they just made it possible for iphone. every time i scan the QR code nothing happens. its stuck on bluetooth although my laptop is already paired to my phone...
  4. Email not working on iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email not working on iPhone: email not working on i phone * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-not-working-on-iphone/6e74e66f-94be-4bd4-b772-a47d5f5baf67
  5. Email not working on iPhone

Email not working on iPhone: email not working on i phone * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-not-working-on-iphone/6e74e66f-94be-4bd4-b772-a47d5f5baf67
  6. iPhone & PC iPhone app

iPhone & PC iPhone app: Hello, Guys have a question regarding the iPhone & iPhone PC App. I love my PC, but I'm missing the messaging eco future that apple implemented while back - between their devices. Initially, when I try connecting via the app, it didn't eves ask for my number to verify...
  7. Iphone USB is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Iphone USB is not working: Hi all, I am having an issue with connecting my Iphone to laptop! ( Window 10 ) once I am connecting the usb it's working for 1 or 2 min then it stops! i have tried all the steps solution in the website but none of them it works! can anyone let me know if he has faced...
  8. Iphone driver

Iphone driver: Hi I've just recently upgraded to windows 10 from 7 and plugged my iPhone in to find a driver problem *sarc The system is locating the drivers required but says it cannot install them as there is an error with 1 of the installers?? I'm fully up to date with windows 10 and...
  9. download driver for iphone 7

download driver for iphone 7: windows 10 did not install the driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-driver-for-iphone-7/12a73dd3-cbf0-48fe-bbe6-3ab365c144fb
  10. Iphone & Ipad driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Iphone & Ipad driver: When I try to sync my iphone and ipad with itunes, I get a message that I do not have correct driver. How do I get it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/iphone-ipad-driver/5055f539-edc4-4a91-bdc5-72f3f442f838