Windows 10: iPhone as remote control for Powerpoint during a presentation?

Discus and support iPhone as remote control for Powerpoint during a presentation? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I am going to hold a presentation at a congress using Powerpoint and I want to use my iPhone as a remote control. I'd like to use iPhone to click from... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Randolph Warren, Jul 23, 2017.

1. iPhone as remote control for Powerpoint during a presentation?

I am going to hold a presentation at a congress using Powerpoint and I want to use my iPhone as a remote control. I'd like to use iPhone to click from sheet to sheet as I move freely in the room, I also want see a copy of the actual sheet on my iPhone screen.

I used i-Clickr Remote for Powerpoint some years ago, I think i was with Windows 7, but it had some issues, e.g. it did not work with all of my computers. It was so much hassle that I gave up in the end.

Does anyone have a good suggestion for an app? Have anyone used i-Clickr recently, has it become better over the last five years?

By the way, I can choose a PC with either Windows 7 or Windows 10 for the presentation.

:)

Randolph Warren, Jul 23, 2017
  2. farby Win User

using a phone as a remote control for tv?

I think.. there are 3rd party applications that make it possible but not on all models.. It requires an Infra Red capability on the phone..

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--If you find this helpful, pl. hit the White Star in Green Box...

farby, Jul 23, 2017
  3. hoop---01 Win User
    using a phone as a remote control for tv?

is that feature possible in any model?

hoop---01, Jul 23, 2017
Thema:

iPhone as remote control for Powerpoint during a presentation?

1. iPhone as remote control for Powerpoint during a presentation? - Similar Threads - iPhone remote control

2. Unable to Open PowerPoint Presentations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Open PowerPoint Presentations: Hi, I'm having trouble opening PowerPoint presentations on my Windows 11 laptop. Whenever I try to open a PowerPoint file, I receive an error message saying "PowerPoint couldn't read the file." This happens with all PowerPoint files, including ones that I've been able to open...
  3. Unable to Open PowerPoint Presentations

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Open PowerPoint Presentations: Hi, I'm having trouble opening PowerPoint presentations on my Windows 11 laptop. Whenever I try to open a PowerPoint file, I receive an error message saying "PowerPoint couldn't read the file." This happens with all PowerPoint files, including ones that I've been able to open...
  4. ms PowerPoint presentation printing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms PowerPoint presentation printing: hello sir / madamwhile taking a print of my ppt some text are missing why? what may be the reason? but in pdf it is showing every line? kindly give me a solution...
  5. ms PowerPoint presentation printing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ms PowerPoint presentation printing: hello sir / madamwhile taking a print of my ppt some text are missing why? what may be the reason? but in pdf it is showing every line? kindly give me a solution...
  6. PowerPoint Presentation on Dual Monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    PowerPoint Presentation on Dual Monitors: Hello,I have a requirement where I need to open the PowerPoint file from today using task scheduler on the two different monitors in short make the process dynamic instead of opening those files everyday manually.So is there a way for either open two ppts in separate monitors...
  7. Powerpoint Presentation mode times out when viewing on remote monitor

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Powerpoint Presentation mode times out when viewing on remote monitor: Win 10, Office 2019. wall power. Laptop plugged into large presentation LCD monitor. When in presentation mode, laptop goes to screen lock-out in minutes unless mouse icon is wiggled. All laptop setting timeouts are off. Only occurs if in presentation view on laptop and...
  8. 3D Powerpoint presentations

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    3D Powerpoint presentations: I am loving the new 3D powerpoint presentations, however, I am not loving the following issue. I have the latest version of office 365, a brand new Surface Pro with the latest version of Windows 10, but when I save any 3D presentation it says some of the items might not be...
  9. To know about powerpoint presentation.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    To know about powerpoint presentation.: sir, please help me to do my presentation . Don't know how to do a power point presentation in windows 10 software. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-know-about-powerpoint-presentation/3bcf1396-8025-49a3-a686-28927336151a"
  10. Converting Powerpoint Presentation to Movie

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Converting Powerpoint Presentation to Movie: To answer "why".....the original presentation was done on a Mac and runs just fine on that computer. I would have left it alone were it mine, but........This is going to be displayed on an Intel Stick (connected to a TV) which does not have Power Point. The Power Point viewer...