Windows 10: iPhone Backup - files will not open

Discus and support iPhone Backup - files will not open in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just backed up my iPhone XS to my Microsoft Surface Pro 6 with Windows 10 and I cannot open any of the MOV or JPG, MP4, PNG, AAE, and QUICKTIME... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ChelseaHenson, Jun 14, 2019.

1. iPhone Backup - files will not open

I just backed up my iPhone XS to my Microsoft Surface Pro 6 with Windows 10 and I cannot open any of the MOV or JPG, MP4, PNG, AAE, and QUICKTIME MOVIE. The files just downloaded differently, not sure why because all of my storage is only videos and photos (screen shots).

:)

ChelseaHenson, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Lindagu Win User

any free tools to backup files in iphone?

hello everyone,i got a problem,as the title says,any free tools to backup files in iphone?some files in my iphone mean a lot to me.thank you all.

Lindagu, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Tatty_One Win User
    any free tools to backup files in iphone?

You have not listed your system specs so I don't know if you are looking for something specifically Windows or mac compatible.

If it's a mac you have then try this..................

Mac iPhone Transfer, iPhone Backup Sofware: Copy iPhone to Mac, iTunes

and for pc.................

iPhone Transfer: Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer, PC to iPhone4

Not tried them myself as I don't have an Iphone (thankfully *Smile iPhone Backup - files will not open :)) however each of those pages has a free download tab.

Tatty_One, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Ketxxx Win User

iPhone Backup - files will not open

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

iPhone Backup - files will not open

1. iPhone Backup - files will not open - Similar Threads - iPhone Backup files

2. Permission error to open/copy backup files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Permission error to open/copy backup files: Hello, I'm Sihyun Park.I have used Windows 10, But upgraded to Windows 11 automatically.After several months, I wanted to go back to Windows 10, But I couldn't.I could go back to Windows 10 only for 10 daysThe only way to go back to Windows 10 was "Reinstall Windows 10".So I...
  3. Permission error to open/copy backup files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permission error to open/copy backup files: Hello, I'm Sihyun Park.I have used Windows 10, But upgraded to Windows 11 automatically.After several months, I wanted to go back to Windows 10, But I couldn't.I could go back to Windows 10 only for 10 daysThe only way to go back to Windows 10 was "Reinstall Windows 10".So I...
  4. Permission error to open/copy backup files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hyper-V for securing iPhone Backups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hyper-V for securing iPhone Backups: I got Windows 10 Pro, and I backup my iPhone contains to my computer using iTunes. I don't use iCloud because I do not want to buy another subscription for another service. I know about the iTunes encryption backup feature. My worry is due to human error I accidently infect...
  6. iphone backups

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iphone backups: How can I change the location of my iphone backups from the c drive to the d drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iphone-backups/f2361f2e-3f13-4ec7-8cfe-c575acce5abe
  7. Iphone backup gone?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Iphone backup gone?: Hey, guys, I made a backup for my iPhone. When I tried to restore it, itunes asked me for the code for the backup. So I closed itunes and looked for it. After that the backup was gone and I couldn't find it anymore, so please help me. Iphone Backup verschwunden?
  8. Backup iPhone text message

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Backup iPhone text message: Hi all, this scumbag Coronavirus took my brother from me on Wednesday night. I guess I was lucky in that I was able to converse via text message during the previous days and as I'm sure you can imagine, I would be crushed if I lost these messages. Is there anything available...
  9. opening backup files from a jump drive

opening backup files from a jump drive: I backed up files from a computer that won't boot using the onscreen Microsoft instruction, and I want to open them on another computer to be sure they are all there before I do a complete restore on the one that won't boot. No matter how long I look, I can't find out how...
  10. How to open manually created backup files?

How to open manually created backup files?: So my Windows broke down 2 days ago. I don't know how nor why, but the computer wouldn't boot, and I had important files on it. I decided the best thing to do would be to use the backup function the OS provided when I booted from a memory stick, which I then proceeded to do....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. iphone backup files wont open

2. iphone backup files cannot be opened