Windows 10: iPhone detected but won't show in Computer

Discus and support iPhone detected but won't show in Computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I connect my iPhone to Windows 10 PC via USB it asks to trust PC on phone, but does not consistently show up in Computer or iTunes on PC, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mustang, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Mustang Win User

iPhone detected but won't show in Computer

When I connect my iPhone to Windows 10 PC via USB it asks to trust PC on phone, but does not consistently show up in Computer or iTunes on PC, but shows in device drivers shown in Control Panel/Devices and Printers, and Device Manager/USB Ports.

Have tried all different options and no go ... including different USB ports; booting with phone connected, or connected after boot; setting drivers manually ... but still reverts to Microsoft drivers, etc, etc. Have tried all solutions offered in Apple forums, FAQs, tech articles, etc,

On some occasions it shows in iTunes, but not in Computer. Other times it shows vice versa in Computer, but not iTunes. And now it shows neither.

In contrast, it works flawlessly in Windows 7 computer in backroom.

Update: The problem was fixed by going to: Control Panel > Administrative tools >Local security policies > Local policies > Security options > Disabling: "User account control: Run all administrators in Admin Approval mode"

After doing this the process worked flawlessly.

:)

Mustang, Apr 24, 2016
  2. GravitroX Win User

Computer not detecting iPhone

1.No.

2.No.

The mobile it charges very slowly and not even the charging logo it is shown when i charge it.

I didn't used it for like 3 years?

Last time it worked perfectly and no problem..i do not have cable damage by the way...

GravitroX, Apr 24, 2016
  3. Computer not detecting iPhone

Hello,

Please answer the questions below:

• When you connect the mobile, are you able to see it in device manager?
    • Does the mobile gets charged when you plug it to the computer?

I request you to use the hardware troubleshooter to fix the issue

The Hardware Troubleshooter is an automated tool which will check the hardware connected to the computer for any known issues with it and provides the details and on how to fix them. Follow these steps and run the troubleshooter.

Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key to get the Start menu.

• Type Troubleshooting.

• Click on Troubleshooting.

• Click on view all option on the upper left corner.

• Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.

• Click Next to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Apr 24, 2016
Thema:

iPhone detected but won't show in Computer

1. iPhone detected but won't show in Computer - Similar Threads - iPhone detected won't

2. iPhone 4 did show up on computer and then didnt.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iPhone 4 did show up on computer and then didnt.: I plugged my iphone4 in to my laptop via USB and at first it did show up and I could see my pictures but they would not transfer on to my computer so I tried to unplug it and try again. Since then it will not show up under 'My PC' so I can not view the pictures. It shows up...
  3. iPhone 4 did show up on computer and then didnt.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iPhone 4 did show up on computer and then didnt.: I plugged my iphone4 in to my laptop via USB and at first it did show up and I could see my pictures but they would not transfer on to my computer so I tried to unplug it and try again. Since then it will not show up under 'My PC' so I can not view the pictures. It shows up...
  4. Computer Won't Show 5ghz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Won't Show 5ghz: Hello, I've spent hours looking up forums, looking through guides, and getting help from a teach to no luck. So, my computer supports 5ghz since these are the radio types supported: 802.11n 802.11g 802.11b 802.11ac 802.11n 802.11a. I have a Realtek 8821CE Wireless LAN...
  5. Computer Won't Show 5ghz

Computer Won't Show 5ghz: Hello, I've spent hours looking up forums, looking through guides, and getting help from a teach to no luck. So, my computer supports 5ghz since these are the radio types supported: 802.11n 802.11g 802.11b 802.11ac 802.11n 802.11a. I have a Realtek 8821CE Wireless LAN...
  6. Computer won't detect any Bluetooth devices

Computer won't detect any Bluetooth devices: Hello, I was trying to connect an Xbox controller to my computer over Bluetooth when I found out it is not discovering any devices at all. On my other PC, I get about 4-5 devices to show up, including the controller that I am trying to connect to, but on this one, I can't...
  7. Computer won't detect any Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer won't detect any Bluetooth devices: Hello, I was trying to connect an Xbox controller to my computer over Bluetooth when I found out it is not discovering any devices at all. On my other PC, I get about 4-5 devices to show up, including the controller that I am trying to connect to, but on this one, I can't...
  8. Computer won't detect any Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Computer won't detect mic

Computer won't detect mic: My pc- inspiron 3670, just recently will not longer detect my microphone with my headphones. I have tried troubleshooting and reinstalling my headphones but nothing has worked. I have my headphones plugged into the headset jack but the jack or my pc won't detect my mic with...
  10. Computer won't detect mic.

Computer won't detect mic.: About a week ago I got on my pc and realized that my mic wasn't working so I started to investigate and found that my headphones still worked when I had them plugged into my pc through the headset jack but it won't detect that my mic that is with the headphones anymore. I...