iPhone don't work in Windows 10 (9926)

Discus and support iPhone don't work in Windows 10 (9926) in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Greetings. When connecting my iPhone to my PC, File Explorer shows it, and I can select the folder DCIM, but it claims it is empty, and I know that is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Burgurne, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Burgurne Win User

Greetings.
    When connecting my iPhone to my PC, File Explorer shows it, and I can select the folder DCIM, but it claims it is empty, and I know that is not true!

I then tried to install iTunes to see if this would help, but no .... iTunes can't even connect to my iPhone at all.

Anybody know a trick to get this work?

:)

Burgurne, Mar 22, 2015
  2. 888jay Win User
    888jay, Mar 22, 2015
  3. DeeKat Win User
    DeeKat, Mar 22, 2015
  4. pbcopter Win User

I just remembered, you must unlock your iPhone and then select "trust this computer" on the iPhone.

This works in build 10041.

pbcopter, Mar 22, 2015
  5. Burgurne Win User
    Oh yes. Now it works.

Thank you.

Burgurne, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

iPhone don't work in Windows 10 (9926) - Similar Threads - iPhone don't 9926

1. How to Make File Explorer Open Up iPhone folder when plugged in

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Make File Explorer Open Up iPhone folder when plugged in: When I upload photos on ebay, I plug my iphone in and upload them them directly from my iphone to ebay without actually importing the photos onto my laptop. Usually after I uploaded one photo from my iphone and I go to upload the second photo, it would take me directly to the...
  2. Dynamic lock can't find iPhone.

in Windows 10 Support
    Dynamic lock can't find iPhone.: Hello all. Dynamic lock is working in that it locks the laptop & shows the log in screen after I come home but upon showing the desktop I'm presented with an error message: [img] Usually clicking on scan for the device works to find the iPhone X but not always, I have to...
  3. Microsoft aims to work with Apple to sync Windows 10 and iPhone

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft aims to work with Apple to sync Windows 10 and iPhone: At Build 2018 developer conference, Microsoft announced Your Phone app for Windows 10 which is a new way to bring PCs and phones in sync. Microsoft aims to bring the smartphones and Windows 10 closer by allowing users to access notifications, messages and photos from phones...
  4. iphone doesn't show up in MY COMPUTER on wife's system but does on min

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    iphone doesn't show up in MY COMPUTER on wife's system but does on min: Both Systems are Win 10 Pro 64, all updates installed. We each have an iPhone running the latest version of iOS 11. Both systems have photos that are visible in the Camera app. But. On my system the iPhone shows up as a storage device along with my drives. That way, I can...
  5. Installing Apple usbaapl64 uninstalls various WPD drivers for iPhone

Installing Apple usbaapl64 uninstalls various WPD drivers for iPhone: TL : DR If there are no device drivers installed for an iPhone on my wife's system, then Windows 10 Pro 64 will install the drivers so that the iPhone will be recognized by Explorer as a Portable Device mass storage device, but iTunes will not recognize the phone. Once I...
  6. Win 10 won't register new iPhone SE

Win 10 won't register new iPhone SE: Both the laptop and the iPhone SE are new. While the iPhone is very handy for taking photos it's not registering in Win 10 when I plug them together. In other words, instead of just pulling the photos off the phone onto the laptop I have to email each photo, save it and then...
  7. MS Office and iphone mail - How to unsynch

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office and iphone mail - How to unsynch: Just switched this weekend form a mac to windows 10 pc. I got the office 2016 installed, using outlook for mail. Just like I had the mac version on my mac. Emails go to the PC - good. Emails go to my iphone - good. But I do not want to see my husband's emails on my iphone...