Windows 10: iPhone don't work in Windows 10 (9926)

Discus and support iPhone don't work in Windows 10 (9926) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Greetings. When connecting my iPhone to my PC, File Explorer shows it, and I can select the folder DCIM, but it claims it is empty, and I know that is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Burgurne, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Burgurne Win User

iPhone don't work in Windows 10 (9926)

Greetings.
    When connecting my iPhone to my PC, File Explorer shows it, and I can select the folder DCIM, but it claims it is empty, and I know that is not true!

I then tried to install iTunes to see if this would help, but no .... iTunes can't even connect to my iPhone at all.

Anybody know a trick to get this work?

:)

Burgurne, Mar 22, 2015
  2. 888jay Win User
    888jay, Mar 22, 2015
  3. DeeKat Win User
    DeeKat, Mar 22, 2015
  4. pbcopter Win User

I just remembered, you must unlock your iPhone and then select "trust this computer" on the iPhone.

This works in build 10041.

pbcopter, Mar 22, 2015
  5. Burgurne Win User
    Oh yes. Now it works.

Thank you.

Burgurne, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. iPhone don't work in Windows 10 (9926) - Similar Threads - iPhone don't 9926

2. Windows 10 calendar & contacts don't sync with my iphone.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 calendar & contacts don't sync with my iphone.: My Windows Computer used to seamlessly sync between my desktop (windows 10) & my iPhone. Since I purchased new computer with Windows 10, that syncing has stopped. I now have duplicate all appointment & social events & contacts into both. Why is Windows 10 a technology step...
  3. Onedrive works from Local Account (Build 9926)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive works from Local Account (Build 9926): I've not been on the Forum much lately so apologies if everyone already knew this and it's been in 10 Preview all along... but I'm really pleased that the Onedrive sync works for local accounts again. *Biggrin Like Windows 8 (but not 8.1) I can now sign in with a local...
  4. Sound card problems? Windows 10 build 9926

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound card problems? Windows 10 build 9926: Well, I installed Windows 10 build 9926 not to long ago and so far it's great. The only thing is their isn't sound. I've notice in device manager my sound card didn't install with the update. When I try "update driver" in the device manager, it'll try for about 5 - 10 minuets...
  5. video driver won't work with 9926

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video driver won't work with 9926: My ATI Radeon Express 1150 video driver won't work correctly with the 9926 preview version but worked with the previous version very well. The microsoft basic driver provides very slow and jerky video and is almost unusable. When booting with the ATI driver (latest version I...
  6. Windows Update and Release 9926

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Update and Release 9926: Windows Update is controlled by the Technical Preview install and set to automatic. I noticed that it is only partially automatic now. There were two updates that did not download and install, one I noticed during the Preview Build Update (PBU) and one after the machine...
  7. 9926 Release Journal

in Windows 10 Support
    9926 Release Journal: I'm testing Win10 9926 a number of ways. It's a new day for Windows with the January TP release and I have to learn a lot about it. I have a number of posts here and there, but it's difficult to test, post, and track the information I find during testing or by reading and...
  8. install win 10 build 9926

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    install win 10 build 9926: Hi all, downloaded new Build 9926 earlier today as an inplace upgrade. Took the best part of 3 hours from start to finish. All apps, settings and programs the way they were. I went to check whether Cortana was working, but it's not. (Not available in your region) popup. Guess...
  9. 9926 Recovery

in Windows 10 Support
    9926 Recovery: I posted this in another thread, but thought folks should be aware of a change to Recovery options in the 9926 build I just ran Disk Cleanup and it removed 5.89 GB of data. This data is your roll back data. I don't know how many members would roll back instead of a fresh...
  10. Windows 10 9926: Here are the new icons

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 9926: Here are the new icons: [img] Image Credit: Bav0 With each new release of Windows 10, we've posted up the new icons that shipped with the build. With today's release of 9926, some of the biggest changes yet to the desktop icons found in Windows 10 have been revealed, as seen above. More