Windows 10: iPhone don't work in Windows 10 (9926)

Discus and support iPhone don't work in Windows 10 (9926) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Greetings. When connecting my iPhone to my PC, File Explorer shows it, and I can select the folder DCIM, but it claims it is empty, and I know that is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Burgurne, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Burgurne Win User

iPhone don't work in Windows 10 (9926)

Greetings.
    When connecting my iPhone to my PC, File Explorer shows it, and I can select the folder DCIM, but it claims it is empty, and I know that is not true!

I then tried to install iTunes to see if this would help, but no .... iTunes can't even connect to my iPhone at all.

Anybody know a trick to get this work?

:)

Burgurne, Mar 22, 2015
  2. 888jay Win User
    888jay, Mar 22, 2015
  3. DeeKat Win User
    DeeKat, Mar 22, 2015
  4. pbcopter Win User

I just remembered, you must unlock your iPhone and then select "trust this computer" on the iPhone.

This works in build 10041.

pbcopter, Mar 22, 2015
  5. Burgurne Win User
    Oh yes. Now it works.

Thank you.

Burgurne, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. iPhone don't work in Windows 10 (9926) - Similar Threads - iPhone don't 9926

2. HTML anchors don't work in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HTML anchors don't work in Windows 10: In my blog posts I use HTML anchors to jump from one place to another in the same post, eg, in an interactive contents list. The jumps work fine in browsers on my Android 8 phone, but not in browsers on my Windows 10 laptop. I don't use CSS, just HTML. Eg, for the anchor:...
  3. Headphones don't work on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones don't work on windows 10: Why is the thread locked on the headphones don't work on windows 10? Not because MS are **** embarrassed by their inability to provide working sound on their flagship system perchance? Sick people, just bloody fix it you sad useless program destroying twats. Never had an...
  4. Microsoft aims to work with Apple to sync Windows 10 and iPhone

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft aims to work with Apple to sync Windows 10 and iPhone: At Build 2018 developer conference, Microsoft announced Your Phone app for Windows 10 which is a new way to bring PCs and phones in sync. Microsoft aims to bring the smartphones and Windows 10 closer by allowing users to access notifications, messages and photos from phones...
  5. Windows 10 and iPhone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 and iPhone: Hi. I will be receiving my HP Spectre 360x soon, and I am nervous. I've been all mac for a decade, but I'm sick of the high price and stunted pace of innovation over there in Cupertino. I love my iPhone but I'm going to try windows. I dont know know how this will work...
  6. Earphones Don't Work

Earphones Don't Work: My apple earphones used to work on my Surface 4, but one day the sound suddenly stopped working. I deleted the Realtek driver and redownloaded it and that seemed to work. But when I put my earphones in, nothing will play although it keeps saying that it's working properly....
  7. HeadPhones don't work

HeadPhones don't work: So last time I Disabled the head phones in the Sound>Playback device list and after that I couldn't see them on this list anymore (Even when checking Show Disabled Devices) I already tried Updating the Driver in Device Manager>Sound,Video and Game...
  8. windows 10+ iphone

windows 10+ iphone: My daughters iphone no longer shows pops up when she plugs it in, it use to say do you want to download pictures as soon as she connected it to 10. Now it does nothing and does not even show up in devices and drives, I am assuming something got checked that was not checked or...
  9. video driver won't work with 9926

video driver won't work with 9926: My ATI Radeon Express 1150 video driver won't work correctly with the 9926 preview version but worked with the previous version very well. The microsoft basic driver provides very slow and jerky video and is almost unusable. When booting with the ATI driver (latest version I...
  10. Windows 10 Sounds - and the ones that don't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Sounds - and the ones that don't work: It appears in Win 10 some sounds are disabled by design. Although the "Play Windows Start Up Sound" box may be checked in the Sounds panel, it generally does not play on boot. I have noticed it play after a warm restart, however. The "Exit Windows" sound, as well as "Logon...