Windows 10: iPhone & Network icons changable ?

Discus and support iPhone & Network icons changable ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi does anyone have a way to possible change these icons ? Grateful for any suggestion :) [ATTACH] 115969 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by xTL, Aug 14, 2018.

1. XTL
    xTL Win User

iPhone & Network icons changable ?

Hi does anyone have a way to possible change these icons ?
    Grateful for any suggestion iPhone & Network icons changable ? :)

iPhone & Network icons changable ? xj6ttR9u.png

:)

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 14, 2018
  3. xubidoo Win User
    My Network Places Icon

A friend of mine has deleted his My Network Places Icon from the desktop in windows XP ,now he has just set up his 1st 2 PC network and needs the icon back ,but we have no idea how to get it back *Smile iPhone & Network icons changable ? :)

any ideas ?

xubidoo, Aug 14, 2018
  4. iPhone & Network icons changable ?

Network Icon Absent

Latest Window 10 update caused Network Icon to disappear. All suggested cures send you looking for items in Control Center that do not exist. I have tried at least 10 different sets of instructions but always get stopped when a step requires you go to a
    step that doesn't exist.

RichardRandall1, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

iPhone & Network icons changable ?

1. iPhone & Network icons changable ? - Similar Threads - iPhone Network icons

2. Network icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Network icon: Hi, Is it possible to change the network icon in the taskbar? 10.0.19041 build 19041 Thanks 169173
  3. Date of Birth not changable.

Date of Birth not changable.: When I go to Edit date of Birth, there is not option to change it. It shows the date, but I can't change it. Can any of you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-of-birth-not-changable/89a31c25-713f-473b-bf97-bb223968cc82
  4. About Network icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    About Network icon: I have a problem. I can access to the Internet (surfing webs, etc) normally, however, the network icon on the desktop bar shows this (picture below). Is there something wrong? [ATTACH]...
  5. windows network icon no network

windows network icon no network: I have been having this problem again and again please help me out already tried uninstalling from device manager network driver then works fine then again same problem https://imgur.com/9rTra7W...
  6. windows network icon no network

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows network icon no network: I am fed up with this problem I have reinstalled windows 4 times because of this now its same again I CAN VISIT SITES BUT NETWORK ICON SAYS NO NETWORK what causes this again and again I really do not know please don't advise me to repair windows already done it 10 times...
  7. Network Icon

Network Icon: The network icon on my taskbar has disappeared. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/network-icon/7a73346b-5deb-4aec-892b-9bc672399a28
  8. Network Icon

Network Icon: With no changes to my computer, the network icon has vanished from the notification area. ...When in settings, notification/quick actions, I am unable to turn on the Network Icon (the option is greyed out)? 38090
  9. Network Icon

Network Icon: A white circle appears sometimes above the network icon. It will then go awsy. It doesn't appear all the time. Does anyone know what it means? Thanks. 21295
  10. Network Icon

Network Icon: How do you remove a media device from Networks? [img] 68884