Windows 10: iPhone not charging when connected to computer

Discus and support iPhone not charging when connected to computer in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Normally, any iPhone user will use the charger shipped with the package to charge his iPhone. Attempt to use anything else is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 22, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

iPhone not charging when connected to computer

iPhone not charging when connected to computer Windows-10-PC-100x100.png
    iPhone not charging when connected to computer Windows-10-PC-150x88.png Normally, any iPhone user will use the charger shipped with the package to charge his iPhone. Attempt to use anything else is not recommended! Still, there are situations where we have seen people charging the iPhone by connecting it to [...]

This post iPhone not charging when connected to computer is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, May 22, 2019

2. connecting iphone

1. Are you using an original Apple cable to connect to the iPhone from the computer?
    2. Have you tried multiple USB ports?
    3. iPhone ____? Which one?
    4. Does it connect to other computers?
    5. Windows 8.1 _______ edition, 32-bit or 64-bit?
    6. Have you gone thru
      Apple's troubleshooting steps
      ?

Shenan Stanley, May 22, 2019
  3. Graydrake Win User
    My Computer is Plugged in but not Charging

My laptop computer is plugged in but not charging. The power supply will maintain the charge level (%), but not add to it. Removing and reinserting the battery allows the power supply to add to the % charge to 100%.

Steps performed:

• Turning the computer off and restarting it returns the computer to the Plugged in, Not Charging state.
    • Removing the battery again allows one complete charge, after which the laptop would no longer charge again.
    • I have used more than one power supply with the same condition.

To resolve the issue, I remove the battery, obtain a complete charge, and maintain this charge by always keeping the power supply plugged in.

What is the root of the problem?

Graydrake, May 22, 2019
  4. iPhone not charging when connected to computer

Computer not detecting iPhone

Hello,

Please answer the questions below:

• When you connect the mobile, are you able to see it in device manager?
    • Does the mobile gets charged when you plug it to the computer?

I request you to use the hardware troubleshooter to fix the issue

The Hardware Troubleshooter is an automated tool which will check the hardware connected to the computer for any known issues with it and provides the details and on how to fix them. Follow these steps and run the troubleshooter.

Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key to get the Start menu.

• Type Troubleshooting.

• Click on Troubleshooting.

• Click on view all option on the upper left corner.

• Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.

• Click Next to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), May 22, 2019
Thema:

iPhone not charging when connected to computer

1. iPhone not charging when connected to computer - Similar Threads - iPhone charging connected

2. Laptop not charging when the battery is connected to the board, but when it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop not charging when the battery is connected to the board, but when it is...: Hi please help me with my problem about my laptop. My laptop was not charging and then I bring my laptop to the store on where did I buy that laptop, they said that the problem was my battery and it was burned, so the technician decided to disconnect the battery so it won't...
  3. connection of Iphone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    connection of Iphone: I purchased Microsoft 365 and havent been able to connect with my facebook nor synch my Iphone. Please help without access to the things I need therefore the purchase of Microsoft 365 is useless....
  4. cant connect iphone to computer

cant connect iphone to computer: im trying to connect my iphone to my computer but when i plug it in it deosnt connect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-iphone-to-computer/2df4bd0b-1f7c-48c4-acc9-49b20fb12fef
  5. Computer crashes when charging

Computer crashes when charging: This issue has been bugging me for a while now My Laptop ASUS zenbook ux391ua crashes to blue screen when I charge it while it's on. The laptop has this quite fan setting which I set to OFF as I don't mind any fan noise but when it's charging it doesn't seem to want to turn...
  6. connect iphone 11 to computer via usb

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    connect iphone 11 to computer via usb: the iphone 11 pro max is not showing up in device manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-iphone-11-to-computer-via-usb/1ca99707-c06b-4b54-9c0b-cdeb9e619bd1
  7. Iphone 6S6 APPLE does not recognize this application when charging

Iphone 6S6 APPLE does not recognize this application when charging: Hi Dont know where else to ask maybe someone else had this problem My I phone 6S6 when charging screen shows notification saying APPLE does not recognize this application THANK YOU 148957
  8. Photos automatically opening when iPhone connected

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photos automatically opening when iPhone connected: How do I please stop photos from opening on startup in Windows 10 when my iphone is connected – I have disconnected iTunes from Start Up so this is not the issue. Thanks....
  9. IPhone connecting

IPhone connecting: How do I upload photos from my phone to Windows 10? I keep getting a message that my phone is disconnected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/iphone-connecting/effc7ecd-5216-43a5-a2a7-39a79462997b
  10. Laptop not charging when connected to UPS?

Laptop not charging when connected to UPS?: Hi Guys! I need a small help with my Lenovo laptop. There are no performance issues, but only some kind of battery issue I guess. Whenever I connect my laptop to my office power supply, which is connected to a UPS system by Staticon, it is not getting charged. The issues is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. iphone wont charge when connected to windows 10

2. iphone connected but not charging windows

3. phone connects to compyer but not charging