Windows 10: iPhone not recognized by computer

Discus and support iPhone not recognized by computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; iphone not recognised by computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StephenGang1, Mar 1, 2019.

1. iPhone not recognized by computer

iphone not recognised by computer

:)

StephenGang1, Mar 1, 2019

2. Windows 10 won't recognize my iPhone

Thanks Vinodh.

I did the first 3 steps, but in the 4th:

4. Search for the iPhone device and select the option Ask me everytime from the drop down menu next to the device

my computer it seems don't even recognize my IPhone. Whenever I connect it to the computer it starts charging and also the cellphone ask me if the computer is trustable to share data. But the windows doesn't recognize
    the cellphone.

Any other suggestion? (I have a 6S Plus too)

Thanks

CinthiaGuzman, Mar 1, 2019
  3. iPhone 7: USB device not recognized

Hi Annie Joiner,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you aware of any changes made to this computer prior to the issue?
    2. Have you installed the Latest Version of iTunes?

Meanwhile, try the below methods and check if this helps.

Method 1: Diagnose And Fix Windows USB Problems.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Automatically diagnose and
    fix Windows USB problems
    and check if this helps.

You may also refer
    Error: "USB Device not recognized" when you try to access a USB device
    and see if this helps.

Method 2: iTunes Is Not Recognizing Your iPhone.

Follow the section If you use a Windows PC from If
    iTunes doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod and see if you are able to access your iPhone from your computer.

Method 3: Uninstall And Reinstalling iTunes.

Step 1: Follow the steps mentioned in
    Remove and reinstall iTunes and related software components for Windows 7 and later and completely uninstall iTunes from the computer.

Step 2: Once you uninstall iTunes from the computer, restart the computer once, and install the latest version of iTunes from
    iTunes.

Step 3: Then, follow the section Import to your PC from
    Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to transfer pictures from your iPhone to the computer.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 1, 2019
  4. Martmcd Win User

iPhone not recognized by computer

Martmcd, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

iPhone not recognized by computer

1. iPhone not recognized by computer - Similar Threads - iPhone recognized computer

2. Windows 11 PC won't recognize my iPhone 15 connected to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 PC won't recognize my iPhone 15 connected to my computer: Hello all, I just recently got a new Windows 11 PC this specifically was working on my old laptop and I was trying to back up my iPhone with iTunes but my phone isn't getting recognized by my computer at all. I've tried 3 different cables and a couple of different USB ports...
  3. PC doesn't recognize iPhone after KB5015878

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC doesn't recognize iPhone after KB5015878: My laptop no longer recognizes my iPhone after I plug it in via USB after I updated the OS to KB5015878. What gives? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-doesnt-recognize-iphone-after-kb5015878/d634bb48-db88-47b9-a062-4bd1ab680edc
  4. PC doesn't recognize iPhone after KB5015878

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC doesn't recognize iPhone after KB5015878: My laptop no longer recognizes my iPhone after I plug it in via USB after I updated the OS to KB5015878. What gives? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-doesnt-recognize-iphone-after-kb5015878/d634bb48-db88-47b9-a062-4bd1ab680edc
  5. PC doesn't recognize iPhone after KB5015878

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. PC not recognizing iPhone hotspot over USB

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC not recognizing iPhone hotspot over USB: Hi all, Any help will be greatly appreciated. OK, I have an iPhone X with a Verizon unlimited plan on it. This plan includes personal hotspot usage, and I use it all the time by my pc via USB. However, recently I plugged my phone in to my pc, turned on my hospot like I...
  7. Windows no longer recognizing iPhone and/or iPhone Wires.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows no longer recognizing iPhone and/or iPhone Wires.: submitted by /u/Sparky-Man [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g2wkvl/windows_no_longer_recognizing_iphone_andor_iphone/
  8. Windows 10 cannot recognize iPhone XS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 cannot recognize iPhone XS: I'm having the same issue as outlined in an earlier post here (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-will-not-recognize-my-iphone/5015358c-0275-4b4a-bf0d-67e30e16f271?auth=1&page=5) but the post has been closed. For some...
  9. iPhone 7: USB device not recognized

iPhone 7: USB device not recognized: Split from this thread. When I plug my iPhone 7 plus into my windows 10 computer I get an error: USB device not recognized. How do I get it to be recognized and import my pictures?...
  10. Itune does not recognize iPhone

Itune does not recognize iPhone: I have windows 10 on my laptop. Itune does not recognize iphone. Also how do i itune mp3 files upload to icloud? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/itune-does-not-recognize-iphone/9e53de7d-dbc1-49e4-a6f2-aaa566f20249

Users found this page by searching for:

1. iphone not recognized by computer