Windows 10: iPhone or Android phone keeps disconnecting from Windows PC

Discus and support iPhone or Android phone keeps disconnecting from Windows PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When the connection from your iPhone or Android phone to your Windows PC is not complete, it gets disconnected after a few attempts.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Mar 26, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

iPhone or Android phone keeps disconnecting from Windows PC

WinClub, Mar 26, 2019
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

iPhone to pc Bluetooth

Hi DianeFrigon,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

You may want to answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. Are you getting any error message?
    2. Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    3. Did you try paring Android mobile to PC?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone which you link to pair on Windows PC.

Note: Turn on Bluetooth on iPhone, tap settings, tap Bluetooth, and then turn on Bluetooth.

1. Open settings on Windows 10 PC
    2. Select Devices and select Bluetooth
    3. Below Manage Bluetooth devices select, turn on the Bluetooth option.

4. Windows 10 will start searching for Bluetooth devices, in few seconds, your IPhone name will appear in manage Bluetooth devices sections.
    5. Click on pair button
    6. It will prompt for the passcode on Windows 10 PC
    7. Check whether passcode is appearing on your IPhone
    8. Click Yes button on your PC, and then tap pair option on your IPhone to pair with Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth.

Hope it helps

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No.

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community- Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Mar 26, 2019
  3. Windows X Mobile on iPhone

Android for me, end of story lol

eidairaman1, Mar 26, 2019
  4. KainXS Win User

iPhone or Android recommendations

go to the store and try them first, but I would say android as its more open than iphone, and apps are cheaper on the market.

but a good bit of the big name apps on iphone are on android also now,

make sure you research what GPU the phones have too, they are important and underlooked

KainXS, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

1. iPhone or Android phone keeps disconnecting from Windows PC - Similar Threads - iPhone Android phone

2. Phone Link audio from Android phone to pc not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link audio from Android phone to pc not working: So I have been reading that you can Stream your Android phone’s audio to Windows using Microsoft Phone Link. I have Windows 10 and the latest Phone link installed 1.23112.79.0 and the Link for Windows on the Android device running UI 5.0. I do not see the App function in the...
  3. Phone Link Stuck on connecting Android or iPhone

in Windows 10 News
    Phone Link Stuck on connecting Android or iPhone: [IMG]If Phone Link is stuck while connecting your phone and PC, reviewing permissions, pairing devices, or scanning QR codes, then this post will help you. Phone Link is a nice app that helps you instantly access your Android and iOS devices from your Windows PC. However,...
  4. iPhone rapidly connects and disconnects from PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iPhone rapidly connects and disconnects from PC: I have a custom-built PC with a PCI-E wireless Bluetooth/Wifi adapter the wifi works fine. I have a 5600x and 6700xt, and a Asus Tuf Gaming B550 plus motherboard in case that's relevant. My iPhone 8 which has the latest update keeps rapidly connecting and disconnecting to my...
  5. iPhone rapidly connects and disconnects from PC

iPhone rapidly connects and disconnects from PC: I have a custom-built PC with a PCI-E wireless Bluetooth/Wifi adapter the wifi works fine. I have a 5600x and 6700xt, and a Asus Tuf Gaming B550 plus motherboard in case that's relevant. My iPhone 8 which has the latest update keeps rapidly connecting and disconnecting to my...
  6. Transferring photos from android phone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring photos from android phone to PC: Transferring photos: My smart phone will not switch from "this device" to "connected device" for transferring photos to pc. Which option should be chosen and is there a specific reason why I can't switch between the two selections?Thanks!...
  7. Transferring photos from android phone to PC

Transferring photos from android phone to PC: Transferring photos: My smart phone will not switch from "this device" to "connected device" for transferring photos to pc. Which option should be chosen and is there a specific reason why I can't switch between the two selections?Thanks!...
  8. USB connection from Android phone to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB connection from Android phone to PC: I have two versions of windows 10, a 32 Bit and a 64 bit. When I connect my phone Moto E to the 32 Bit Windows 10, the connection works just fine. When I connect the sane phone to my 64 Bit Windows 10, the computer does not see the connected device at all. Can someone please...
  9. Unlink iPhone or Android Phone from Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Unlink iPhone or Android Phone from Windows 10 PC: How to: Unlink iPhone or Android Phone from Windows 10 PC How to Unlink iPhone or Android Phone from Windows 10 PC Linking your iPhone or Android phone to your PC lets you switch seamlessly between your phone and PC. Start a task on one of your devices and continue it...
  10. Android & iPhone APP's on PC

Android & iPhone APP's on PC: Microsoft store use to have movie app's for pc, now they are only offered for Android and iPhone. I read that you can install a software called Bluestack apk.. Has any one heard of it or use it? 102928