Windows 10: iPhone owners, if you added your outlook account to your iphone, all your Microsoft Todo...

Discus and support iPhone owners, if you added your outlook account to your iphone, all your Microsoft Todo... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; You can add, delete or set due or even use widgets. Every thing is synced instantly :) I know there are many iphone users searching for integration... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/0ssamaak0, Mar 2, 2021.

1. iPhone owners, if you added your outlook account to your iphone, all your Microsoft Todo...

You can add, delete or set due or even use widgets. Every thing is synced instantly iPhone owners, if you added your outlook account to your iphone, all your Microsoft Todo... :)

I know there are many iphone users searching for integration with their PCs

submitted by /u/0ssamaak0
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/0ssamaak0, Mar 2, 2021
  2. markg2 Win User

MS ToDo not finding/syncing Outlook Tasks?

I read that MS' ToDo automatically syncs with Win10 desktop Outlook Tasks presuming you have a 365 subscription. I do.

I downloaded the iPhone app yesterday and no sync.

Possibly, part of the reason is that somewhere in the settings the ToDo app shows that it's set to sync with 'Wunderlist'. I do not have this app/program on any device.

I cannot find a way to change the setting from 'W' to OL?

Further, although I have a 365 Outlook.com account, I do not use Outlook.com. I use Desktop Outlook and a third party, 'generic' Exchange, sync serving service--Kerio Connect

Is this the reason that ToDo is confused as to the source of my Tasks?

If so, then why isn't the desktop version of ToDo that I also downloaded recognizing my desktop Outlook and picking up my Tasks from it and then the desktop ToDo syncing with the iPhone app's ToDo?

Mark

markg2, Mar 2, 2021
  3. Apple iPhone in Autoplay list

I am unable to remove the listing in Autoplay for Apple Iphone and I spent numerous hours trying to remove it with no luck at all. I followed the steps using the registry as well, still it is shown on the AutoPlay listing.
    Spoke to one IT helpdesk agent and said the only way to get rid of it is to just reinstall Windows in order to remove that option from the list.

I even re-inserted my iPhone to my machine and uninstalled the drivers from Device Manager under Portable Devices.

Obsolete devices in Autoplay list multiple entries for same - Microsoft Community

Update >> I managed to remove it under Devices and Printers. Looks like it does not work under Device Manager.

win10freak, Mar 2, 2021
  4. San9 Win User

iPhone owners, if you added your outlook account to your iphone, all your Microsoft Todo...

iPhone calendar events not appearing in Outlook calendar

Hello, I am am using the Outlook app through a web browser and the iPhone 5s Calendar app.

On my iPhone 5s calendar app, I can see my Outlook calendar events immediately after adding a new event in the Outlook calendar through a web browser.

Unfortunately I don't know how to get my iPhone calendar events to appear in my Outlook calendar. I can't use a locally installed iTunes to try and sync to a locally installed Outlook at a different workstation PC each time an event is added on my iPhone.

Can anyone suggest what I could do to get my iPhone Calendar events to appear in my Outlook Calendar? Many thanks.

San9, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

iPhone owners, if you added your outlook account to your iphone, all your Microsoft Todo...

1. iPhone owners, if you added your outlook account to your iphone, all your Microsoft Todo... - Similar Threads - iPhone owners added

2. Microsoft added iPhone to the "Add your Android or iPhone below to get started" under "Your...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft added iPhone to the "Add your Android or iPhone below to get started" under "Your...: How do you add your iPhone to Windows 10? It seems Microsoft added iPhone to the "Add your Android or iPhone below to get started" under "Your Phone" in Windows 10 but when you try to setup it up there are no options to do so. Thoughts? What Am I doing wrong?...
  3. Microsoft added iPhone to the "Add your Android or iPhone below to get started" under "Your...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft added iPhone to the "Add your Android or iPhone below to get started" under "Your...: How do you add your iPhone to Windows 10? It seems Microsoft added iPhone to the "Add your Android or iPhone below to get started" under "Your Phone" in Windows 10 but when you try to setup it up there are no options to do so. Thoughts? What Am I doing wrong?...
  4. Your Phone for iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone for iPhone: When we can use a iPhone with all features in "Your Phone" App on Windows11 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-for-iphone/11c89a49-223f-4f00-bfb7-f7b91b98c706
  5. Your Phone for iPhone

Your Phone for iPhone: When we can use a iPhone with all features in "Your Phone" App on Windows11 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-for-iphone/11c89a49-223f-4f00-bfb7-f7b91b98c706
  6. Your Phone App and iPhone

Your Phone App and iPhone: I understand that iPhones are not supported for the Your Phone App using any Windows OS including 11. Is there going to be any support or development or the iPhone to be used with the Your Phone App? If so when can expect to see it available? I already have an Android and its...
  7. Your Phone App and iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone App and iPhone: I understand that iPhones are not supported for the Your Phone App using any Windows OS including 11. Is there going to be any support or development or the iPhone to be used with the Your Phone App? If so when can expect to see it available? I already have an Android and its...
  8. “Link your Android or iPhone to this PC”

“Link your Android or iPhone to this PC”: Hi there! I’m having an issue accessing my homepage where all my files and apps are. Automatic updates were made to my laptop and when I turned on my laptop it took me to set up options, then to a page titled, “Link your Adroid or iphone to this PC”. I entered my phone...
  9. Your Phone App and Iphone

Your Phone App and Iphone: Is there any plans to have the Your Phone App available to IPhone users? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app-and-iphone/62595199-9b27-464f-9308-0eab58c74d27
  10. W10--Your Phone app--iPhone

in Cortana
    W10--Your Phone app--iPhone: OK, supposedly the Your Phone app can now deal with iPhones. I have an iPhone 6L. So, I ran the app and was able to link my Iphone with my PC. I d/l the Edge and Cortana apps to my iPhone. I can send an Edge page from my iPhone to my PC. But what I really want to do is view...