Windows 10: Iphone photos stopped uploading to windows 10

Discus and support Iphone photos stopped uploading to windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; As of March 28,2019, my photos stopped uploading to the windows 10 photo folder. I have NO idea why it stopped. I do not go thru iTunes. It's all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MonikaMacik, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Iphone photos stopped uploading to windows 10

As of March 28,2019, my photos stopped uploading to the windows 10 photo folder. I have NO idea why it stopped. I do not go thru iTunes. It's all thru Bluetooth. I take my pics and by the time I come home, my photos from my iPhone are in my windows folder, until now...

Any suggestions? Any help is greatly appreciated. I want my pics on my PC the same way as they did prior to March 28,2019

Thank you kindly

Monika

When I go to my computer, to windows, to users, I noticed my photo folder is gone. I think that may be the problem. I have the photo tile, just not the photo folder. grrrrrr

:)

MonikaMacik, Jun 2, 2019

2. How to upload photos from an Iphone to the new Windows 10.

Should Windows 10 automatically upload my photos from my iPhone when its connected? If not, what steps do I need to take to upload my photos?

SaraTraugott, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Ken_MSFT Win User
    How to upload photos from an Iphone to the new Windows 10.

Hi JonLangston,

Sorry you are having trouble.

Here are some steps that might help you start importing photos from the new Windows 10 Photos App.

1) Plug your iphone into your computer

2) Now we need to make sure the iPhone establishes a connection with Windows 10.

3) WindowsKey+E -> Go to "This PC" and make sure your iPhone is listed in the "Devices and drives" section

4) Once your phone is listed launch the Photos App and you should be able to import

The key is to make sure Windows 10 detects your iPhone (step3)

I have created a

Let me know if this helps

Ken_MSFT, Jun 2, 2019
  4. Iphone photos stopped uploading to windows 10

DaedalusHelios, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

Iphone photos stopped uploading to windows 10

1. Iphone photos stopped uploading to windows 10 - Similar Threads - Iphone photos stopped

2. Can't upload photos from iPhone to Windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't upload photos from iPhone to Windows: When I try to upload photos from my iPhone iOS 13.5.1 on my Laptop Windows 10 Pro using the "import" then "from a connected device" option with USB on the Photos app, I get the message that something went wrong. What can I do?...
  3. Can't upload photos from iPhone to Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upload photos from iPhone to Windows: When I try to upload photos from my iPhone iOS 13.5.1 on my Laptop Windows 10 Pro using the "import" then "from a connected device" option with USB on the Photos app, I get the message that something went wrong. What can I do?...
  4. Can't upload photos from iPhone to Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Trouble Uploading Photos from iPhone to PC

Trouble Uploading Photos from iPhone to PC: Hello,As the title of this post states, I am having trouble importing photos and videos from my iPhone into the photos app on Windows 11. I have ~4000 photos and videos. When I try to import all of them at once, it stops and says that something went wrong. At this point, only...
  6. photo upload from iphone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    photo upload from iphone: I am trying to upload my photos from my phone to my surface pro. The program has a hard time identifying my iPhone even when the phone is unlocked. Once the program identifies my phone is there after multiple trys, the program searches for photos and identifies the full...
  7. Uploading iPhone photos to Microsoft Windows Photos App

Uploading iPhone photos to Microsoft Windows Photos App: I have updated both my iTunes and the latest version of the Photos app, and I am still having an issue importing photos/videos from my phone. I "import from device" and "trust the computer" and the download begins. The screen shows that 14,000+ photos are found and then the...
  8. iPhone uploading to PC problems photo app

iPhone uploading to PC problems photo app: Having problems getting photos and videos I have taken to my PC I plug the iphone 7 in and the photo app starts, then i click trust computer on phone then I choose photos i want to upload it starts and about 3 or 4 photos in I get the screen "Something went wrong" I have...
  9. Upload photos from iPhone to PC

Upload photos from iPhone to PC: When I go to Photos > Import > Upload from USB, and my iPhone is plugged in and I have clicked to allow and trust the computer on my phone... SOMETIMES it allows me to select the files I want to upload to my laptop, but USUALLY I get the error message: "Add something to...
  10. Windows 10 Photos Stopped Uploading Suddenly

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Photos Stopped Uploading Suddenly: Windows 10 - Windows Photos App - trouble with Photos detecting data on SD Cards I am used to plugging in my Nikon digital camera - or my Samsung Galaxy - and having Photos open automatically and detect ALL of my photos. I would then tell it to upload the new ones, and...