Windows 10: iPhone Photos

Discus and support iPhone Photos in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, can i upload/save all my photos and videos off my iPhone to my laptop? submitted by /u/S1L3NTASSAS1N [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/S1L3NTASSAS1N, Dec 11, 2020.

1. iPhone Photos

Hello, can i upload/save all my photos and videos off my iPhone to my laptop?

submitted by /u/S1L3NTASSAS1N
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/S1L3NTASSAS1N, Dec 11, 2020

2. how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

I suggest you use the search string "Iphone photo transfer" but I found this:

How to Transfer Photo from iPod to Computer?

DaedalusHelios, Dec 11, 2020
  3. Ivycao Win User
    how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Dec 11, 2020
  4. Javo Win User

iPhone Photos

iPhone Photos import to Windows 10 PC not working

I would like to troubleshoot my inability to import photos from iPhone to Windows 10. I am an advanced user struggling to find relevant help on the internet since most results are unusable masked adverts for paid third party software.

I want to use it the following way

1. connect iPhone via USB to my Windows 10 PC
    2. open Microsoft "Photos" app
    3. click in the upper right on import > add from the device over USB
    4. select all photos and click import

4th step is where it fails, with no usable message.

• I have set the device as trusted on iPhone
    • I mostly don't see it in My Computer, therefore I cannot just copy
    • I tried uninstalling every driver and iTunes software
    • Despite not being visible in Windows Explorer, iTunes can always access the contents with no issue
    • it has a tiny moments when it starts working, but overall import fails sooner or later and never copies all 3k photos. Mostly MSPhotos don't show any content, just failure message, sometimes it shows it's content and acts as I can select what to import, but as described fails sooner or later
    • iTunes can successfully copy entire phone.

Other attempts
    • I tried multiple free 3rd party SW, all of them either failed or seemed like to be usable only after buying their extended version
    • I tried using iTunes for Syncing the Photos
      • I maybe don't know how to use it, or it is faulty too. But I've set the directory where my Photos should be synced, but sync seems to just backup the phone and creates tiny 'Photo Database file', but no photo actually gets copied onto PC.

Thema:

iPhone Photos

1. iPhone Photos - Similar Threads - iPhone Photos

2. Trying to Upload photos from an Iphone 14 to Windows desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to Upload photos from an Iphone 14 to Windows desktop: I am trying to upload photos from an Iphone 14 to my windows desk top but when I try to import them to my external hard drive it doesn't appear on the list of files to upload them to. All I get is a photos file on the desktop or or One drive. Windows have made it extremely...
  3. Trying to Upload photos from an Iphone 14 to Windows desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to Upload photos from an Iphone 14 to Windows desktop: I am trying to upload photos from an Iphone 14 to my windows desk top but when I try to import them to my external hard drive it doesn't appear on the list of files to upload them to. All I get is a photos file on the desktop or or One drive. Windows have made it extremely...
  4. Trying to Upload photos from an Iphone 14 to Windows desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Trying to Upload photos from an Iphone 14 to Windows desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Trying to Upload photos from an Iphone 14 to Windows desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Trying to Upload photos from an Iphone 14 to Windows desktop

8. Why, when transferring a small amount of photos from an iPhone to Windows 11 laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why, when transferring a small amount of photos from an iPhone to Windows 11 laptop...: Why, when transferring a small amount of photos from an iPhone to Windows 11 laptop everything works fine, but when transferring a large amount, some photos have a much smaller file size than before?- Went into the iPhone local storage with a lightning cable and copied a...
  9. Why, when transferring a small amount of photos from an iPhone to Windows 11 laptop...

Why, when transferring a small amount of photos from an iPhone to Windows 11 laptop...: Why, when transferring a small amount of photos from an iPhone to Windows 11 laptop everything works fine, but when transferring a large amount, some photos have a much smaller file size than before?- Went into the iPhone local storage with a lightning cable and copied a...
  10. After transferring my photos from my iphone to my laptop i found out they are corrupted and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After transferring my photos from my iphone to my laptop i found out they are corrupted and...: the majority of my photos have been corrupted after i transferred them from my iphone to my laptop through a usb cable and after successfully transferring 6000+ photos and ejected my phone most of the photos are not complete like the rest of the picture is grey and the half...