Windows 10: Iphone pics to HP Laptop/icloud/photos app

Discus and support Iphone pics to HP Laptop/icloud/photos app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have spent 12 hours with Microsoft Tech Support and the problem isn't resolved. I have an iphone that I tried to download my pics thru the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lomac11, Mar 21, 2019.

1. lomac11 Win User

Iphone pics to HP Laptop/icloud/photos app

Hello,

I have spent 12 hours with Microsoft Tech Support and the problem isn't resolved. I have an iphone that I tried to download my pics thru the Microsoft Photos App (I like the way it organizes the photos). I always get an error midway thru the download that nothing is connected. I downloaded Icloud and tried installing it on my laptop. In the set up process I get an error message to repair ICloud. I have gone thru the repair AND i have uninstalled and reinstalled and still I get the error.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME. I also spent 5 hours with Apple Tech. I just need to get my photos off my phone.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Moved from: Office/Unknown/other / iPhone & iPad / Office 365 Home

:)

lomac11, Mar 21, 2019

2. Random Connect to iPhone

Hi!

I'm sitting in front of it my new PC I just bought, minding my own business.

Suddenly a notice pops up and says your photos are ready.. and then I click it and find that all the pics from my iPhone are suddenly copied to the PC into the Photos App. This is so weird because I have never connected my iPhone to the PC. The phone does not sync to iCloud. Besides I don't even have iCloud on the PC.

The iPhone was sitting on the table nearby. I am extremely confused and worried because the PC just randomly copied all the pictures from my phone.

I tried googling but couldn't find anything. I found articles on 'How to connect your iPhone to Windows' and they all had 3-5 steps you had to follow through. But mine just did it on it's own without me wanting to do it!!

Can anyone explain how this happened??? I would love some clue!!!!

claystanton, Mar 21, 2019
  3. Importing pics from iphone

I imported 510 pics from iphone to laptop using windows 10 photo app. Where did the pics get stored?

charthomas, Mar 21, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

icloud photo library

Hello Don,

There may be several reasons why your iCloud photos are not showing up on your wife's user account. To assist you better with your concern regarding syncing iCloud, kindly answer the questions below:

• When did this problem start?
    • Is your iCloud up to date?
    • Have you tried syncing iCloud while logged in to your wife's account?

You may refer to this article for steps on how to setup iCloud on Windows. Kindly make sure that you are logged in to your wife's account when performing the steps:
    How to set up and use iCloud Photos on Windows 10.

We are looking forward for your reply.

John Vil, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Iphone pics to HP Laptop/icloud/photos app - Similar Threads - Iphone pics Laptop

2. Syncing iPhone photos from iCloud to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syncing iPhone photos from iCloud to PC: Photos on my iPhone sync to my iCloud account, my iPad and to my PC Windows 10. Since I reinstalled Windows, I can no longer access the newest photos. No problems accessing those photos that were taken before the re-install. My iPad syncs all photos, plenty of room in my...
  3. Syncing iPhone photos from iCloud to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Syncing iPhone photos from iCloud to PC: Photos on my iPhone sync to my iCloud account, my iPad and to my PC Windows 10. Since I reinstalled Windows, I can no longer access the newest photos. No problems accessing those photos that were taken before the re-install. My iPad syncs all photos, plenty of room in my...
  4. Syncing iPhone photos from iCloud to PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Photos Widget Showing Pics NOT from iCloud Photos

Photos Widget Showing Pics NOT from iCloud Photos: Hi there. Is there any way to get the Windows 11 Photo Widget to show photos from my iCloud Photo Library. I'm using the latest version of Photos in Windows 11....
  6. Photos Widget Showing Pics NOT from iCloud Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos Widget Showing Pics NOT from iCloud Photos: Hi there. Is there any way to get the Windows 11 Photo Widget to show photos from my iCloud Photo Library. I'm using the latest version of Photos in Windows 11....
  7. No iCloud Photos in thenew Photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No iCloud Photos in thenew Photos app: In the new Windows 11 22H2 update, there is a new photos app. Recently it got released to everyone, I was exited and I downloaded it. Once I have download the app, I see that in the photos app there isn't a option for iCloud Photos! I have the iCloud app installed, and the...
  8. Importing one iphone pic yields two different versions of that pic in Microsoft Photos app

Importing one iphone pic yields two different versions of that pic in Microsoft Photos app: When I import for example 10 iphone pictures into my Photosapp on a Windows 10 PC, I see not 10 but rather 20 photos on the PC, includingin File Explorer. The difference between each pair of otherwise identicalphotos seems to be degrees of light vs dark or maybe color hues,...
  9. Dropbox, iphone and icloud photos workflow?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dropbox, iphone and icloud photos workflow?: I have a friend who has the following setup: Win 10 Pro with paid Dropbox which stores all her Documents, Pictures etc. iPhone with icloud Backup of her photos. Picasa which she loves but hasn't been supported or updated in ages, but mostly works. Up until now, she has...
  10. Cannot download pics from my iPhone to photos

Cannot download pics from my iPhone to photos: I cannot download pics to the Photos app. When I plug my iPhone into the computer and select the download from USB option, not all of the photos show up and yes they are downloaded to my phone, they are not just in iCloud. Then when I try to import the pictures I keep...