Windows 10: iPhone to windows 10 hotspot problem

Discus and support iPhone to windows 10 hotspot problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello everyone, i’ve tried everything and im loosing hope that anything will work. Right now I moved into a new house and i do not have access yet to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LLudo26, Sep 23, 2020.

1. LLudo26 Win User

iPhone to windows 10 hotspot problem

Hello everyone, i’ve tried everything and im loosing hope that anything will work.

Right now I moved into a new house and i do not have access yet to a router, so i am trying to use my phone for hotspot.
    The problem rises when i connect. It works for a few seconds then i lose internet connection compleatly, then i troubleshoot and it works again for a few seconds and then stops working.

I have tried the following things:

flushing the dns

troubleshooting

force rebootof my pc and my phone

disconnecting my network adapter

Disableing cloud based services

i have not tried updating the drivers because i do not have internet connection and it is very difficult for me to do that right now.

here are my specs:

1060 gtx strix rog oc

i5 5500k

Windows 10 64bit

tp-link wn881nd

iPhone Xs Max

iOS 13.7

:)

LLudo26, Sep 23, 2020
  2. jacobacci Win User

Personal Hotspot on iPhone not detected on Thinkpad T480s

I used to be able to connect my iPhone 6s (iOS 13) to my Thinkpad T480s (Win 10 Pro, 1903, latest updates) via USB-C and use the personal hotspot on the iPhone to connect to the internet. This worked without any issues for several years through several upgrades of iOS and Windows.
    Now I switched to an iPhone 11 Pro (iOS 13) and the T480s does not detect the iPhone's personal hotspot any more. Personal hotspot is turned on on the iPhone 11 Pro. The T480s sees the iPhone and I can browse its content.
    The personal hotspot on the iPhone 6s (also iOS 13) is also not detected any more since I updated the following Apple software on the T480s to the current versions:
    • AppleApplicationSupport64
    • AppleMobileDeviceSupport64
    • AppleSoftwareUpdate
    Am I missing something here?

jacobacci, Sep 23, 2020
  3. lorraine walsh, Sep 23, 2020
  4. DonLandry Win User

Connect my iPhone XR to Windows 10 desktop

I need to connect to iTunes to backup iPhone contents and sync my iPhone XR with new purchases from the Store to my Windows 10 desktop. According to Apple, the Windows 10 desktop must be Unlocked in order for
    iTunes to update and sync to my iPhone XR.

I get the message "Trust This Computer? Your settings and data will be accessible from this computer when connected wirelessly or using a cable." when I connect the iPhone to my Windows 10 desktop via usb
    cable.

My specifications are:

• iTunes Version 12.10.7.3.
    • iPhone XR iOS version 13.3.1. Version 13.5 available.
    • Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4497165).
    I have tried previous suggestions:

Any suggestions?

DonLandry, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

1. iPhone to windows 10 hotspot problem - Similar Threads - iPhone hotspot problem

2. Connecting Laptop to IPhone hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting Laptop to IPhone hotspot: Suddenly to connect to my iphone hotspot action is needed open browser and connect. It just opens an MSN page with nothing to do?I’ve been connecting to my hotspots for years prior to this and never had this problem?...
  3. Connecting Laptop to IPhone hotspot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting Laptop to IPhone hotspot: Suddenly to connect to my iphone hotspot action is needed open browser and connect. It just opens an MSN page with nothing to do?I’ve been connecting to my hotspots for years prior to this and never had this problem?...
  4. Hotspot Problem On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hotspot Problem On Windows 10: So I can activate my hotspot on Windows 10 and see it on my other devices but cannot connect and it says that the password is incorrect when I simply know it isn't how can I fix this?...
  5. Hotspot Problem On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hotspot Problem On Windows 10: So I can activate my hotspot on Windows 10 and see it on my other devices but cannot connect and it says that the password is incorrect when I simply know it isn't how can I fix this?...
  6. Windows 10 hotspot problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 hotspot problem: If I enable "Share my Internet connection with other devices" Share from Wi-Fi on my Windows 10 laptop I can't access the internet with my Laptop.Devices connected to the Laptop get Internet access but not the device sharing the Internet, in this case the Laptop.Examples:In...
  7. Iphone not fully working on hotspot

Iphone not fully working on hotspot: Hello All, I am trying to use my laptop as a hotspot using my companies ethernet connection. First of all I have done this for many months without any difficulties then we started working from home. Now, I am back at the office where I never get a cell signal or office wifi...
  8. iPhone hotspot not appearing on Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    iPhone hotspot not appearing on Windows 10 laptop: My laptop does not display my iPhones mobile hotspot as an available network. The network is saved in the Known Networks, my friends iPhone can see the network, and my friends Windows 10 laptop can also see it. This seems to be an issue specifically to my laptop. The mobile...
  9. hotspot problem in windows 10

hotspot problem in windows 10: HI sir, iam using windows 10 ....hotspot is not working in my system, as iam trying to on the hotspot it is showing "we can't setup mobile hotspot" iam not understanding what to do and i am unable to connect it to my phone .....so please try to help me and tell me how to...
  10. iPhone 8 hotspot

iPhone 8 hotspot: I am having problems my computer does not connect to iPhone 8 hotspot. Does anyone has had the same problem? How to resolve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/iphone-8-hotspot/43492e8b-c73b-4071-98ed-19f4dafeed63