Windows 10: Iphone USB Hotspot Created Two Ethernet Profiles and Wifi Hotspot no longer works

Discus and support Iphone USB Hotspot Created Two Ethernet Profiles and Wifi Hotspot no longer works in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have set up my iphone hotspot to give my laptop wifi wired; however it no longer works through normal wireless hotspot [ATTACH] The bottom Ethernet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JohnHo3, Oct 10, 2018.

1. JohnHo3 Win User

Iphone USB Hotspot Created Two Ethernet Profiles and Wifi Hotspot no longer works

I have set up my iphone hotspot to give my laptop wifi wired; however it no longer works through normal wireless hotspot
    Iphone USB Hotspot Created Two Ethernet Profiles and Wifi Hotspot no longer works 0d49e5c5-4228-4439-a7b2-22664ab71537?upload=true.png
    The bottom Ethernet connection appears when connected; however it doesn't display its connected but the top one does
    the top Ethernet displays no properties while the bottom display the Apple Mobile Device Ethernet description at driver 1.8.5.1
    is there a way to get rid of my Ethernet settings so I can start over the process?

:)

JohnHo3, Oct 10, 2018
  2. Kari Win User

Can't Create A Hotspot That Works

I am sorry but that is so totally wrong it must be coirrected. You should check your facts before posting a statement like that.

Here's an example from my laptop I am using at this very moment:

Only two physical adapters present:

Iphone USB Hotspot Created Two Ethernet Profiles and Wifi Hotspot no longer works [​IMG]

A shared WiFi HotSpot named TenForums created and started, HotSpot working and active:

Iphone USB Hotspot Created Two Ethernet Profiles and Wifi Hotspot no longer works [​IMG]

Other devices can now see the HotSpot:

3. No internet / wifi from hotspot

So I have a Surface Pro 4 running windows 10 was working perfect this morning on my normal wifi. I pack it up to go somewhere and when I try to connect it to an iphone or iPad hotspot I just got it connected but with no internet. Both the ipad and iphone were getting internet as I'm writing this from my ipad and doing things on my phone.

I tried resetting all of them and turning hotspot, bluetooth, wifi on and off.. I've had problems connecting pc's to apple hotspots before, normally just rebooting everything and toggling hotspot on/off does the trick.

I started reading some internet troubleshooting guides, one suggested I reset my network settings on my phone.

I did this - now the surface pro 4 won't even connect to it. It will see the wifi network but will not connect.

The ipad it connects but does not give me internet access.

I also tried my friends iphone hotspot to just make sure it wasn't something with my devices and it did the same thing.

Any ideas?

realtordcnova, Oct 10, 2018
  4. Iphone USB Hotspot Created Two Ethernet Profiles and Wifi Hotspot no longer works

Iphone 6 Tmobile Tethering Mobile Hotspot No Internet

I have a Iphone 6 that has a personal hotspot that I have been trying to connect to my laptop via USB and Wifi. I currently have Windows 10 running on my HP Envy dv6 C2Y45AV. I also taken necessary steps to harden the system against viruses and attacks.
    So far the only issues that I am having is trying to tether with my Iphone's personal hotspot. I can connect other devices such as tablets to the hotspot but with no luck with my laptop.

The laptop and Iphone 6 will show that the devices is connected but with "no internet".

My laptop will however connect via ethernet and wifi just not via hotspot.

I have the current version of Itunes and the IOS on my Iphone 6 is current.

I would greatly appreciate some step by step guide to resolve my issues with connecting to a hotspot.

JohnApplease, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

Iphone USB Hotspot Created Two Ethernet Profiles and Wifi Hotspot no longer works

1. Iphone USB Hotspot Created Two Ethernet Profiles and Wifi Hotspot no longer works - Similar Threads - Iphone USB Hotspot

2. Hotspot and Ethernet Not working simultaneously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hotspot and Ethernet Not working simultaneously: I am facing an issue with windows, While connected to LAN on laptop and using the hotspot to share it to my mobile the internet works in one device only. It either works on Laptop or either on the mobile. Please help me out to get internet on both the devices....
  3. Hotspot and Ethernet Not working simultaneously

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hotspot and Ethernet Not working simultaneously: I am facing an issue with windows, While connected to LAN on laptop and using the hotspot to share it to my mobile the internet works in one device only. It either works on Laptop or either on the mobile. Please help me out to get internet on both the devices....
  4. wifi hotspot not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wifi hotspot not working: my wifi properties /sharing/home network connection/ is only showing one option which is ethernet. .y cant i get any other options to choose from//?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-hotspot-not-working/1012b8c4-fa2b-4404-ab83-fa3d2941c418
  5. wifi hotspot not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi hotspot not working: my wifi properties /sharing/home network connection/ is only showing one option which is ethernet. .y cant i get any other options to choose from//?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-hotspot-not-working/1012b8c4-fa2b-4404-ab83-fa3d2941c418
  6. wifi hotspot not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Hotspot wifi not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hotspot wifi not working: Hi, It has been a few months since I can't use my laptop as a mobile hotspot, and the last Windows update didn't fix it. When I try to share either Ethernet or Wi-Fi connection, no one can't connect to the Wi-Fi. I tested with android and iPhone devices and none of the...
  8. Give an IPhone Hotspot via USB?

Give an IPhone Hotspot via USB?: Hey, guys, I just dug out my old iPhone 4s. But the WLAN chip is broken and I can't establish an internet connection. Can I share the internet of my laptop (Windows 10) with my IPhone via USB? LG Einem IPhone Hotspot geben über USB?
  9. Iphone not fully working on hotspot

Iphone not fully working on hotspot: Hello All, I am trying to use my laptop as a hotspot using my companies ethernet connection. First of all I have done this for many months without any difficulties then we started working from home. Now, I am back at the office where I never get a cell signal or office wifi...
  10. creating a wifi hotspot on USB wifi device in Windows 10

creating a wifi hotspot on USB wifi device in Windows 10: I have 2 Wi-fi adapters.One is the default Wifi adapter which is on the laptop which is present on all laptops,and then I have another wifi adapter which is a USB wifi adapter. I want to share my wifi internet connection to other mobile phones via this laptop. My onboard...