Windows 10: Iphone USB is not working

Discus and support Iphone USB is not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, I am having an issue with connecting my Iphone to laptop! ( Window 10 ) once I am connecting the usb it's working for 1 or 2 min then it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dona MK, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Dona MK Win User

Iphone USB is not working

Hi all,

I am having an issue with connecting my Iphone to laptop! ( Window 10 ) once I am connecting the usb it's working for 1 or 2 min then it stops! i have tried all the steps solution in the website but none of them it works!

can anyone let me know if he has faced this issue before? & what is the solution Iphone USB is not working :(

thanks a lot in advance

:)

Dona MK, Mar 17, 2019
  2. Liezl Fal Win User

Iphone not responding can't. Work with usb 3.00ap

Hi,

There is a possibility of a driver conflict issue or incompatibility issue.

Allow us to clarify some details so we would understand the issue better.

• Are you trying to transfer files from your iPhone to your Windows 10 PC?
    • How long have you had the issue and was this working fine before?
    • Have you tried uninstalling the driver for both the USB 3.0 and the USB 2.0 then reinstall them manually?
    If you haven't done the latter, we suggest that you try doing that just to check if it will make a difference.

We will wait for your updates.

Regards.

Liezl Fal, Mar 17, 2019
  3. iPhone 4s usb connection-disconnection error

Hi Kiran Kishore

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately I don't see any iPhone driver in USB list in device manager.

Please guide further.

Regards

Mukhtar Ali

Dr.MukhtarAli, Mar 17, 2019
  4. veldthui Win User

USB devices not working

Since my PC was updated to Windows 10 I have been having trouble with USB devices not working. It appears the drivers do not load or do not work. Example is my Saitek rudder pedals. They appear to be fully installed and appear in the device list but they do not work. I go into the device manager and update the driver to the exact same driver and it works.
    I plug in my iPhone and it is recognized as an iPhone but appears in the Other Devices with a yellow exclamation. A check and it says there are no drivers. Manually find the drivers and update them and it is good until I pull it out. Next time I plug it in same thing.
    Phantom 3 pro wont show the disk drive and have to load in a generic disk drive driver and all good. This list goes on.

I have found no suggestion on the net that help me so far.

Anyone else had this issue and have they solved it?

Thanks.

veldthui, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Iphone USB is not working - Similar Threads - Iphone USB working

2. iphone to windows usb tethering problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iphone to windows usb tethering problem: I'm doing usb tethering from my iphone to my pc with windows, and everything works fine but if I start downloading some big file the connection disconnects, how can I do?...
  3. PhoneLink not working with iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PhoneLink not working with iPhone: I tried many times but it still doesnt work even although they just made it possible for iphone. every time i scan the QR code nothing happens. its stuck on bluetooth although my laptop is already paired to my phone...
  4. PhoneLink not working with iPhone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PhoneLink not working with iPhone: I tried many times but it still doesnt work even although they just made it possible for iphone. every time i scan the QR code nothing happens. its stuck on bluetooth although my laptop is already paired to my phone...
  5. Email not working on iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email not working on iPhone: email not working on i phone * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-not-working-on-iphone/6e74e66f-94be-4bd4-b772-a47d5f5baf67
  6. Email not working on iPhone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email not working on iPhone: email not working on i phone * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-not-working-on-iphone/6e74e66f-94be-4bd4-b772-a47d5f5baf67
  7. USB Tethering via iPhone won’t work on win 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB Tethering via iPhone won’t work on win 10: Hotspot works via wifi but no via USB on win 10. On win 8, it worked fine. I’ve latest network drivers. Any ideas? submitted by /u/its-mystery [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k8dxsc/usb_tethering_via_iphone_wont_work_on_win_10/
  8. Give an IPhone Hotspot via USB?

Give an IPhone Hotspot via USB?: Hey, guys, I just dug out my old iPhone 4s. But the WLAN chip is broken and I can't establish an internet connection. Can I share the internet of my laptop (Windows 10) with my IPhone via USB? LG Einem IPhone Hotspot geben über USB?
  9. USB tethering of iPhone 7 doesn't work on Windows 10

USB tethering of iPhone 7 doesn't work on Windows 10: Hi, Can anyone help with this please? I followed the steps here to set up USB tethering of my iphone to my Win 10 laptop but it doesn't work: https://www.howtogeek.com/213203/how-to-use-your-iphone%E2%80%99s-hotspot-or-a-usb-cable-for-tethering/ I have the latest...
  10. iPhone 7: USB device not recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    iPhone 7: USB device not recognized: Split from this thread. When I plug my iPhone 7 plus into my windows 10 computer I get an error: USB device not recognized. How do I get it to be recognized and import my pictures?...