Windows 10: iPhone won't sync to Desktop

Discus and support iPhone won't sync to Desktop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; iPhone won't sync and doesn't recognize iPhone devices with Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Joe Masciarotte, Oct 17, 2018.

1. iPhone won't sync to Desktop

iPhone won't sync and doesn't recognize iPhone devices with Windows 10

:)

Joe Masciarotte, Oct 17, 2018
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

iPhone won't sync to Desktop [​IMG]

3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

iPhone won't sync to Desktop [​IMG]

4. vivitree Win User

iPhone won't sync to Desktop

My iPhone can't sync the contacts to Mac

have you tried importing the contacts form the phone to google contacts then syncing then exporting them from there to a file on the computer then importing that into the address book
    or you can also go through the info page in itunes for your phone and sync contacts from the phone to the computer that way by checking the box that says sync contact to then select address book
    There is a step by step instruction on How to transfer iPhone contacts to my iMac. Hope it can do you a favor.

vivitree, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

iPhone won't sync to Desktop

1. iPhone won't sync to Desktop - Similar Threads - iPhone won't sync

2. Onedrive not syncing to iphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive not syncing to iphone: Suddenly, Onedrive stopped syncing with Onedrive on my iPhone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-not-syncing-to-iphone/9b4f004b-a82f-4c10-8a37-2535475122a7
  3. Onedrive not syncing to iphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive not syncing to iphone: Suddenly, Onedrive stopped syncing with Onedrive on my iPhone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-not-syncing-to-iphone/9b4f004b-a82f-4c10-8a37-2535475122a7
  4. Sync Iphone

Sync Iphone: I need help with "sync my iPhone. My Windows account is not recognizing my email address because my daughter used another email years ago to switch info on my new phones. I went and added a new personal one that works. But when I go to select sync devices it still does not...
  5. Sync Iphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync Iphone: I need help with "sync my iPhone. My Windows account is not recognizing my email address because my daughter used another email years ago to switch info on my new phones. I went and added a new personal one that works. But when I go to select sync devices it still does not...
  6. Sync Iphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Edge not syncing with iphone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge not syncing with iphone: I started using Edge on my iphone and my Surface mainly to sync my bookmarks and my passwords but the syncing is not working with the iphone. Any ideas or is it a Microsoft issue? submitted by /u/ChrPa [link] [comments]...
  8. sync iphone to laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sync iphone to laptop: im trying to sync my Microsoft surface to my iPhone 6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-iphone-to-laptop/af5aef93-1c3f-45fb-916b-39636d941b61
  9. sync iphone to pc

sync iphone to pc: I just installed Windows 10 and see that there is an app called photos that allows me to import photos from my iPhone 8. I want to be able to import from my iPhone, make albums on my PC and organize the albums and then export the albums back to my iPhone from my PC and...
  10. Outlook 2007 calendar won't sync with iPhone

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2007 calendar won't sync with iPhone: I just upgraded to W10. I had numerous problems and thought I had them fixed after upgrading my graphics card to Radeon R7 250 1GB, but now I realize my iPhone will not sync its calendar with Outlook 2007 any longer. When I look in default apps I note that there is no default...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows updated to 10 and iphone wont sync