Windows 10: iphone X new device & can not transfer pix to Windows PC 10--how to?

Discus and support iphone X new device & can not transfer pix to Windows PC 10--how to? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; New phone iPhone X can not transfer pix to Windows PC 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KevinFitzpatrick3, Aug 15, 2019.

1. iphone X new device & can not transfer pix to Windows PC 10--how to?

New phone iPhone X

can not transfer pix to Windows PC 10

:)

KevinFitzpatrick3, Aug 15, 2019

2. how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

I suggest you use the search string "Iphone photo transfer" but I found this:

How to Transfer Photo from iPod to Computer?

DaedalusHelios, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Ivycao Win User
    how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Aug 15, 2019
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

iphone X new device & can not transfer pix to Windows PC 10--how to?

iPhone to pc Bluetooth

Hi DianeFrigon,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

You may want to answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. Are you getting any error message?
    2. Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    3. Did you try paring Android mobile to PC?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone which you link to pair on Windows PC.

Note: Turn on Bluetooth on iPhone, tap settings, tap Bluetooth, and then turn on Bluetooth.

1. Open settings on Windows 10 PC
    2. Select Devices and select Bluetooth
    3. Below Manage Bluetooth devices select, turn on the Bluetooth option.

4. Windows 10 will start searching for Bluetooth devices, in few seconds, your IPhone name will appear in manage Bluetooth devices sections.
    5. Click on pair button
    6. It will prompt for the passcode on Windows 10 PC
    7. Check whether passcode is appearing on your IPhone
    8. Click Yes button on your PC, and then tap pair option on your IPhone to pair with Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth.

Hope it helps

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No.

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community- Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

iphone X new device & can not transfer pix to Windows PC 10--how to?

1. iphone X new device & can not transfer pix to Windows PC 10--how to? - Similar Threads - iphone device transfer

2. PC recognise my old iPhone X but not my new iPhone 12 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC recognise my old iPhone X but not my new iPhone 12 Pro: I have been using an iPhone X which I use to take photos and transfer the photos to my computer. Everything works fine. Now I got a iPhone 12 Pro. I can take photos but my PC just can't recognise the new iphone. I get the TRUST message and I answer "trust". Then nothing...
  3. PC recognise my old iPhone X but not my new iPhone 12 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC recognise my old iPhone X but not my new iPhone 12 Pro: I have been using an iPhone X which I use to take photos and transfer the photos to my computer. Everything works fine. Now I got a iPhone 12 Pro. I can take photos but my PC just can't recognise the new iphone. I get the TRUST message and I answer "trust". Then nothing...
  4. can windows 10 OEM can transfer into a new PC ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can windows 10 OEM can transfer into a new PC ?: Hello Everyone I'm kinda upset right now because my PC died and I did build a new computer then I can't reactivate my Windows 10 Pro, how do I manage this ?, should I remove device from a not working device from my account, I've struggling in the last couple weeks can you...
  5. can windows 10 OEM can transfer into a new PC ?

can windows 10 OEM can transfer into a new PC ?: Hello Everyone I'm kinda upset right now because my PC died and I did build a new computer then I can't reactivate my Windows 10 Pro, how do I manage this ?, should I remove device from a not working device from my account, I've struggling in the last couple weeks can you...
  6. can windows 10 OEM can transfer into a new PC ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Transfer from iphone to PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer from iphone to PC: Trying to transfer files from iphone 13 to Windows 10. The instructions are clear but not at all helpful. After I tell it to import 'From a connected device', Windows of course blocks it and pops up a window saying "Something" went wrong. Heaven forbid Windows suggest what...
  8. Transfer from iphone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer from iphone to PC: Trying to transfer files from iphone 13 to Windows 10. The instructions are clear but not at all helpful. After I tell it to import 'From a connected device', Windows of course blocks it and pops up a window saying "Something" went wrong. Heaven forbid Windows suggest what...
  9. Transfer from iphone to PC

10. iPhone file transfer to windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    iPhone file transfer to windows 10 pc: itunes.exe file download on iphone transfer to my pc with no wifi/itunes. Is this possible? submitted by /u/OGRezy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ebvpua/iphone_file_transfer_to_windows_10_pc/