Windows 10: IPhone

Discus and support IPhone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I connect my IPhone 6Plus? New to IPhone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iphone/50535441-0014-420a-a108-db256977c683 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AMc1167, Oct 1, 2019.

1. AMc1167 Win User

IPhone

How do I connect my IPhone 6Plus? New to IPhone

:)

AMc1167, Oct 1, 2019

2. Apple iPhone in Autoplay list

I am unable to remove the listing in Autoplay for Apple Iphone and I spent numerous hours trying to remove it with no luck at all. I followed the steps using the registry as well, still it is shown on the AutoPlay listing.
    Spoke to one IT helpdesk agent and said the only way to get rid of it is to just reinstall Windows in order to remove that option from the list.

I even re-inserted my iPhone to my machine and uninstalled the drivers from Device Manager under Portable Devices.

Obsolete devices in Autoplay list multiple entries for same - Microsoft Community

Update >> I managed to remove it under Devices and Printers. Looks like it does not work under Device Manager.

win10freak, Oct 1, 2019
  3. shevanel Win User
    iphone, win7 and p55... uselesssssss, need help

After a couple hours of attempting to sync my daughters iphone to my pc I discovered that some people are having the same issue when using win7 - p55 and itunes..

i hate itunes so I tried poddox, annapod, xplay and still none of these will recognize that the iphone is plugged in.. although in "my pc" the iphone is listed under cameras and im able to access pics that are on the iphone..

i was hoping someone here is using p55. win7 and an iphone and could suggest a good program other than itunes to sync with.. or how to fix it using itunes.

Thanks

shevanel, Oct 1, 2019
  4. erocker Win User

IPhone

erocker, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

IPhone

1. IPhone - Similar Threads - IPhone

2. After transferring my photos from my iphone to my laptop i found out they are corrupted and...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After transferring my photos from my iphone to my laptop i found out they are corrupted and...: the majority of my photos have been corrupted after i transferred them from my iphone to my laptop through a usb cable and after successfully transferring 6000+ photos and ejected my phone most of the photos are not complete like the rest of the picture is grey and the half...
  3. After transferring my photos from my iphone to my laptop i found out they are corrupted and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After transferring my photos from my iphone to my laptop i found out they are corrupted and...: the majority of my photos have been corrupted after i transferred them from my iphone to my laptop through a usb cable and after successfully transferring 6000+ photos and ejected my phone most of the photos are not complete like the rest of the picture is grey and the half...
  4. After transferring my photos from my iphone to my laptop i found out they are corrupted and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Phone Link- Iphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link- Iphone: Hello, I can't connect my device to PhoneLink for Iphone. I have IOS Version 17.4.1 and Windows 11 on a desktop. I have already reached out case#7039133750- Extremely helpful ended up"performing in-place upgrade for Windows 11: In-place upgrade is a process that will upgrade...
  6. Phone Link- Iphone

Phone Link- Iphone: Hello, I can't connect my device to PhoneLink for Iphone. I have IOS Version 17.4.1 and Windows 11 on a desktop. I have already reached out case#7039133750- Extremely helpful ended up"performing in-place upgrade for Windows 11: In-place upgrade is a process that will upgrade...
  7. How to move all iPhone photos to D: Drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to move all iPhone photos to D: Drive?: I already tried "Where new content is saved" -> "New apps will save to" -> "DATA D:". It still doesn't work. I also tried taking a peek at "properties" tab by right clicking but there's no available option for that one. Finally, I tried copying the photos and videos from the...
  8. How to move all iPhone photos to D: Drive?

How to move all iPhone photos to D: Drive?: I already tried "Where new content is saved" -> "New apps will save to" -> "DATA D:". It still doesn't work. I also tried taking a peek at "properties" tab by right clicking but there's no available option for that one. Finally, I tried copying the photos and videos from the...
  9. What is the best way to transfer my iPhone photos to my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the best way to transfer my iPhone photos to my laptop?: What is the best way to transfer my iPhone photos to my laptop which is running Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-best-way-to-transfer-my-iphone-photos/21e232f9-946f-42df-9056-ce211c4e466e
  10. What is the best way to transfer my iPhone photos to my laptop?

What is the best way to transfer my iPhone photos to my laptop?: What is the best way to transfer my iPhone photos to my laptop which is running Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-best-way-to-transfer-my-iphone-photos/21e232f9-946f-42df-9056-ce211c4e466e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 pro 1903 iphone connection