Windows 10: iPhone6 keeps 'beeping' when connecting to USB port under Windows 10

Discus and support iPhone6 keeps 'beeping' when connecting to USB port under Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good day, folks. I had no problem to connection my iPhone6 to this PC before, but now may be after a few updates it keeps 'beeping' and the screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HWW-WT, Jun 17, 2020.

1. HWW-WT Win User

iPhone6 keeps 'beeping' when connecting to USB port under Windows 10

Good day, folks.

I had no problem to connection my iPhone6 to this PC before, but now may be after a few updates it keeps 'beeping' and the screen switches between '80% charged' and 'Time and date home screen' when I plug the USB cable to my PC.

The USB cable and iphone are not the problem; I have three PCs, this PC A, and another PC with Windows 10 Professional B and another PC with Windows 7 C; I plug the same iphone and USB cable to B and C with itunes and the connection works great. The only problem I had for B and C is, that, under the Windows Explorer, it displays only the latest subdirectory instead of all the subdirectories, but this is another issue not to be addressed here.

I do notice, that there is no 'Apple Mobile Device USB Driver' under Device Manager; and even following recommendation to go to Program files etc. to spot the .inf file and click to install it, this 'Apple Mobile Device USB Driver' never shows up. And I guess this might be the problem.

I have the latest itunes 12.4.2.4 and iphone version and the Windows 10 version is also the latest.

Thanks for any help to solve the problem. Cheers.

HW

:)

HWW-WT, Jun 17, 2020
  2. Ruz San Win User

USB ports failed

Hi,

To fully isolate where this problem is coming from, please answer the following:

• Have you tried connecting the peripheral devices to another computer to check if they will function?
    • How old is the laptop?

You can find additional things to try to fix USB port problems on this
    page.

We also suggest you run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter
    in Windows 10. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard.
    • Type Troubleshooting then press Enter.
    • On the left side, click View all.
    • Select Hardware and Devices.
    • Click Next and see if it will find any problems.

Keep us updated about the issue.

Ruz San, Jun 17, 2020
  3. USB Ports

Hi Homer,

We'd like to ask a few questions to help us isolate this problem.

• Have you tried connecting your device tracker to a different USB port on your computer?
    • If so, was it detected?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

To address this issue, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps shared by Praveen Venogupal on this

link

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 17, 2020
  4. iPhone6 keeps 'beeping' when connecting to USB port under Windows 10

Laptop makes continuous beeping noise when using the USB port

I have recently bought this laptop (HP Power Pavilion 15) and I am using windows 10. When using a wired mouse and connecting it to the usb port, I hear a continuous beeping noise through my headphones. When the remove the usb, the sound goes away. But this
    problem only occurs through one of the usb ports, which is the left one. When I plug in the mouse in the left usb port, there is a beeping noise, but when I plug it into the right usb port, I hear no beeping noise.

Is this an issue with my laptop? or just something needs to be upgraded in my system?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

RAMBO55786, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

iPhone6 keeps 'beeping' when connecting to USB port under Windows 10

1. iPhone6 keeps 'beeping' when connecting to USB port under Windows 10 - Similar Threads - iPhone6 keeps 'beeping'

2. Connecting to USB port remotly by Ethernet port

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting to USB port remotly by Ethernet port: Hello EveryoneI connect my PC to my Raspberry Pi over Ethernet cable. And initialize my RPi as server host to share its USB ports with my PC. And initialize my PC as client host to get access to the RPi's USB ports. When connect a flash memory to my RPi, I can access it...
  3. Connecting to USB port remotly by Ethernet port

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting to USB port remotly by Ethernet port: Hello EveryoneI connect my PC to my Raspberry Pi over Ethernet cable. And initialize my RPi as server host to share its USB ports with my PC. And initialize my PC as client host to get access to the RPi's USB ports. When connect a flash memory to my RPi, I can access it...
  4. Connecting to USB port remotly by Ethernet port

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 USB port

Windows 10 USB port: For some reason Windows 10 now wants my USB port to be formated when I plug in golf watch in. It used to work! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-usb-port/e559236d-5232-4580-8760-af1338856b93
  6. Windows 10 - USB Ports and Car Slots Keep Disconnecting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - USB Ports and Car Slots Keep Disconnecting: I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 7 with an external USB A port and a micro SD-card port on the back. I use both of these for extra storage, with the SD-Card used as the secondary drive e.g. D:\. The problem is that both of these ports randomly drop the connection the drive...
  7. keeping a usb port incognito

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    keeping a usb port incognito: i want to make a usb port incognito from everything on my computer other than veiwing and editing on that file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keeping-a-usb-port-incognito/84497ffb-540d-42c6-8c33-9cb1f4a4eb74
  8. USB connected beep when computer boots in desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    USB connected beep when computer boots in desktop: Hi there. When i boot and i see the desktop, i hear a beep as if i connected something. My guess is it recognizes my keyboard since its the time when corsairs software kicks in and gives specific colors to my keyboard. Is it a windows or corsairs things? i would like to...
  9. USB mouse not connecting to Laptop, even when plugged into the port (Windows 10)

USB mouse not connecting to Laptop, even when plugged into the port (Windows 10): So I have a Lenovo Edge 15 that I have been using for work and school. Recently, one of my computer mouses stopped working on my laptop, and changing what USB port it was connected to did nothing. Thinking that the mouse was broken, I bought a new one and tried to use it,...
  10. PC keeps beeping when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps beeping when gaming: My PC keeps beeping when i right click my mouse while gaming. It happens a lot and everytime my mouse freezes and i cant move with it until i click again. I recorded it and posted it on SC https://soundcloud.com/jurka-kalina/beep-sound...